Mexican TV Ratings

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I know this is hardly newsworthy stuff, but this is a good sign for WWE:

- Here are the most recent wrestling ratings from Mexico…

* WWE RAW: 8.2
* WWE Smackdown: 8.1
* CMLL: 3.2
* AAA: 2.3

With the American audience down, WWE going international could be a great way to revitalize things.

That's the interesting thing to me: it's not like WWE is winning by a few tenths of a point. They're DOMINATING. Also it says something about the potential Smackdown has. It's neck and neck with Raw in a country where wrestling is a much more prominent sport. This is very interesting.

I know this is hardly newsworthy stuff, but this is a good sign for WWE:

- Here are the most recent wrestling ratings from Mexico…

* WWE RAW: 8.2
* WWE Smackdown: 8.1
* CMLL: 3.2
* AAA: 2.3

With the American audience down, WWE going international could be a great way to revitalize things.

How is this hardly newsworthy? WWE are betting Mexican wrestling promotions by big numbers in Mexico their home tuft!

But the bigger thought I have is Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio that good off draws that WWE can get an 8.2 and 8.1 in the same week. But WWE should really go after the International market if the USA ratings are falling.

OK, since TNA was brought up, I'd love to know.

What's TNA's ratings in Mexico? Is it 1.1 or 1.2, like it is here? Or do they too surpass the Mexican promotions?

I don't think they even get TNA in Mexico.

This isn't very surprising considering both CMLL and AAA's weekly TV shows are on at ungodly hours of the day while the WWE is primetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back