• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Message from TNA

kor420

Pre-Show Stalwart
I've wrote TNA a lot in the past and never received a reply back until today.

Yesterday i wrote TNA to discuss my "dissatisfaction" with how angle/roode played out, and for me to get a response back, it leads me to believe that they received a lot of heat for this.

We are always striving to deliver higher quality programming to our fans. We hope that you will continue to watch and see how we develop this division.

We strive to put out the best product possible and keep our product innovative, new, and exciting. Everything we do now helps build a story for later and the only way to find out where it is going is to continue watching. We hope to be recognized for our quality of wrestling. You most certainly are entitled to your opinion and it has been noted.
We appreciate your feedback!

That sounds like a canned response coming from a computer programmed to recognize certain "negative" words.

No it isn't because, you know how many times i have cussed them and told them that i'm not watching any more for some of the stupid crap they pull? a lot! It wasn't an instant reply either.

No it isn't because, you know how many times i have cussed them and told them that i'm not watching any more for some of the stupid crap they pull? a lot! It wasn't an instant reply either.

Okay, I'll rephrase.

That sounds like a canned response coming from a computer programmed to recognize certain "negative" words in random e-mails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back