• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Jarrett Officially Announces Global Force Wrestling Promotion

Dear Jeff,
I have never been a fan.
But I want you to succeed.
You have tried more than ANYONE to run competition the the WWE.
I love WWE.

But they make mistakes.
Imo

there are indy wrestlers worth watching that don't make tv.
Get them.
I don't mean cm punk, heck, if you can then do.
I mean Madden, and West.
Carlito and masters, smith , gallows, styles.
and not to be a jerk but get any wwe developmental that get released, and develop them further yourself, they obviously have something if Vince had them.
Murdock and archer, watson.
allow swearing when it will add. don't run from blood.
foley would be nothing without it.
get briley pierce, the dude is related to the gold that is ziggler.
get benjamin
focus on "being the best"
not everything needs a story, two guys can just wanna prove they're better.

use managers

competition was more fun for the fans.

avoid storylines that involve family/ wives and kids, its not enjoyable
siblings works.
end of.

don't punish talent with harmful booking.
it helps no one
keep it in house, pay docking etc

also get on netflix or youtube, 1 free show per week

i just want good well written wrestling.
can you do that?
I hope so

whaa.gif

Dear Jeff,
I have never been a fan.
But I want you to succeed.
You have tried more than ANYONE to run competition the the WWE.
I love WWE.

But they make mistakes.
Imo

there are indy wrestlers worth watching that don't make tv.
Get them.
I don't mean cm punk, heck, if you can then do.
I mean Madden, and West.
Carlito and masters, smith , gallows, styles.
and not to be a jerk but get any wwe developmental that get released, and develop them further yourself, they obviously have something if Vince had them.
Murdock and archer, watson.
allow swearing when it will add. don't run from blood.
foley would be nothing without it.
get briley pierce, the dude is related to the gold that is ziggler.
get benjamin
focus on "being the best"
not everything needs a story, two guys can just wanna prove they're better.

use managers

competition was more fun for the fans.

avoid storylines that involve family/ wives and kids, its not enjoyable
siblings works.
end of.

don't punish talent with harmful booking.
it helps no one
keep it in house, pay docking etc

also get on netflix or youtube, 1 free show per week

i just want good well written wrestling.
can you do that?
I hope so

Dear BulletVon Awesome,

Jeff here
glad to get your message.

Sorry to hear you've never been a fan
I hope to change your opinion as GFW champion
one acoustic guitar at a time.

Hiring free agents from the Indys is a great idea
Most my roster will have to be guys who are not on contract
this will work
I call cm punk every day.
His answering machine message is hilarious

I tried my best to sign every WWE release to TNA
this will be no different
Vince knows talent
He paid me half a million for one nights work.
I will make a list of all the guys you suggest
Carlito is cool

Everyone wants to prove themselves against double J
this will form the majority of our storylines

My beautiful Karen Angle will be my manager
of course

Pay docking will be mandatory

Free shows is a very good idea.
We will be giving away free tickets to our shows as well

I can do it, BulletVonAwesome
yours,
Jeff Jarrett

Ps. Little something for yourself:
JeffJarrett-wrs810-05.jpg

I think any real fan of wrestling[not just entertainment] should be happy that Jarrett is proceeding with his new company. It is quite obvious that neither TNA nor ROH can compete with WWE and something new needs to step up and shake things up. Enough so that WWE stops being half-assed and complacent with their mediocre weekly shows. Jarrett had the right idea with TNA and look how long that has lasted. If Jarrett can get wealthy investors and people who know wrestling well, this company could be the wildcard that wrestling/entertainment has needed for years. I'd say that most here should reserve judgment until we see what happens with this Global Force Wrestling. Jarrett has always proven to be a pretty shred businessman so we can hope this will be the company that provides the much needed competition to WWE or at least offer a great alternative that after a few years can compete.

I think any real fan of wrestling[not just entertainment] should be happy that Jarrett is proceeding with his new company.

To be fair to this thread, it wouldn't be the internet if we didn't shit on this without any other knowledge of the product other than how the logo looks and who's running it.

Only you and Mr Militant have displayed any sense so far.

I think any real fan of wrestling[not just entertainment] should be happy that Jarrett is proceeding with his new company. It is quite obvious that neither TNA nor ROH can compete with WWE and something new needs to step up and shake things up. Enough so that WWE stops being half-assed and complacent with their mediocre weekly shows. Jarrett had the right idea with TNA and look how long that has lasted. If Jarrett can get wealthy investors and people who know wrestling well, this company could be the wildcard that wrestling/entertainment has needed for years. I'd say that most here should reserve judgment until we see what happens with this Global Force Wrestling. Jarrett has always proven to be a pretty shred businessman so we can hope this will be the company that provides the much needed competition to WWE or at least offer a great alternative that after a few years can compete.

It's funny that you think this can compete with WWE, considering it's actually going to be behind WWE, TNA, ROH and just about everybody else, and considering the fact this was reported in the Observer in context to it...

From what I'm being told as of now there are about six people signed on for Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling promotion, two of those are former TNA X-Division Champions, Sonjay Dutt and Petey Williams who have been working in various independent promotions since their respective TNA departures, both making short returns to TNA but never lasting. Another name I've been told is working with the promotion is Prince Nana, of Ring of Honor fame. Nana has been featured on ROH as a "talent relation officer" of sorts, being credited for signing new talents, but this role hasn't been full-time as ROH has nothing for him.

So we got Sonjay Dutt, a TNA reject. Petey Williams, a TNA reject. And Prince Nana, the last time Nana drew heat was... 2008? By God, I can't wait for this ultimate competition to WWE, whatever will Vince, Stephanie and Triple H do. I hope they warn their stockholders that two former X-Division Champions and Kofi Kingston's friend are coming for their spot!

To be fair to this thread, it wouldn't be the internet if we didn't shit on this without any other knowledge of the product other than how the logo looks and who's running it.

Only you and Mr Militant have displayed any sense so far.

I'd be indifferent if it had a better name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back