Merry Christmas WrestleZone Forums!

I mind that it makes the roads slick, and I have to shovel it, if it would just avoid concrete and my car I would have no problem with snow what so ever

Naw it's this weather, plus everyone else is sick, and my job involves me touching thousands of dollars each day. We all know money is dirty.. It's cool though.

Got back from church at one this morning. Fell asleep right away but my little sister has been up all night waiting for the part where we open presents. :)

Merry Christmas to you all!

Merry Christmas by's! Sad that there is no snow though:( lame shit. Prob going to watch my Jericho DVD later.

Loving the lack of snow here on the Rock, NMY2J. Don't worry, we'll get it eventually. I am getting a little sick and tired of all of the rain though.

Merry Christmas to everyone here on wrestlezone, hope you all have a spectacular day and an excellent holiday season!

Got a nice watch, boxerbriefs, socks, a new coat, and 2 gamestop gift card totaling $80. Not much but I'm a happy person.

I got a buttload of candy, a school hoodie, a Scooby-Doo long-sleeve shirt, an Airsoft gun with some BB's, a Dilbert page-a-day calendar, and Super Scribblenauts which is the best DS game I have ever played.

I don't doubt that, noah. The first Scribblenauts was amazing and I've heard that the sequel improves it tenfold.

I got a two Nexus shirts (Scratch and the Newspaper one) and a Scott Pilgrim 1-UP shirt from my brother, a Ramona Flowers plushie, Mick Foley's second autobiography, LittleBigPlanet GOTY Edition, an HDTV, various action figures (Goldust, The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, Cutman [from Megaman], Dude Love, and The Rock), and a new hat for my collection.

Also, it's a great feeling, buying presents for other people with your own money and seeing them all happy when they get it. Got mum an exercise watch and Dad some Hickory Farms stuff.

Now we're all full of Christmas dinner and relaxing with some family friends.

Merry Christmas (again!) everyone :)

Yeah, I know what you mean with the great feeling. My mom gave me and my brothers $5 for each person, and seeing how happy they were was great.

As for the game, the adjectives alone are reason enough to get it. I had never played the first one, but I am in love with the new one.

I got nothing for Christmas, but I got to hang out with one of my very best friends in the world yesterday and help her cook dinner for her family. So all is well. It's snowing on Christmas here in Richmond for the first time since 1993. I decided to celebrate this occasion by going out and sliding around the corners in my Cadillac.

Got some really cool stuff this year!

* The john cena experience DVD

* An undertaker shirt

* Donkey Kong shirt

* Collectors edition Mario Bros Chess set

* WWE Championship belt replica

* John Cena Fathead poster

theres more but those were the best. My best christmas in years. :D

I got Split/Second, EA Sports MMA, a poster with various Superstars (HHH, Rey, and Cena are the only ones I can remember right now), and a Green Man costume, except it's purple for my high school. There was a lot more but that's what I liked most. But now I have to buy Black Ops:/ I was lookin forward to getting it today

All my presents came from me, but I enjoyed playing Santa this year. I got my mom a new TV,my dad some throwback Adidas from when he was 20,my brother a $100 Macy's gift card(he loves Macy's to death),my best friend a skull carved out of amethyst(she loves skulls and amethyst is her birthstone),and now I'm chillin playin SVR 2011 like I just got it today even though I bought it when it came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back