• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MEM or Frontline fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie Lips

Occasional Pre-Show
Okay. Now although this would never happen, I was thinking, and for all intended purposes I'm referring to the MEM as Angle, Booker, Nash, Steiner, Sting, Sharmell, and Jenna and to the Frontline as Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Team 3D, and Rhyno. Now, lets say they were to have a huge tag match where the losing team was all fired. Would TNA be more hurt by losing the member of the MEM or the Frontline? I think they would need to keep the Frontline, as they were there before the MEM and still held down TNA, but I want other opinions.

Neither would ever work, as one team is comprised of nearly all the major faces in the company, and the other is comprised of all the major heels. But, if you wanted a definite answer, it'd have to be MEM, not because of popularity or anything like that, but simply because they are older and more broken down than the Frontline guys, and the Frontline guys have more years left in them than the MEM.

is this even a real question even if the MEM were like full of 50 year olds theyd still sell better then a samoan with a penis on his face
.... uhh wait my bad :0

Dudes seriously do u actually believe that people would pay good money to go see guys like christopher daniels, eric young and the rest of those front line joe blows. TNA need MEM to draw intrest from the tv audience.

Seriously frontline by itself cannot draw bees if they had honey nectar on them. Let alone humans!!!

Dudes seriously do u actually believe that people would pay good money to go see guys like christopher daniels, eric young and the rest of those front line joe blows. TNA need MEM to draw intrest from the tv audience.

Seriously frontline by itself cannot draw bees if they had honey nectar on them. Let alone humans!!!

Ok im sorry but this kind of thought process i just feel is stupid. And its been discussed in a number of ways. TNA is still a growing organization and are yet to make a serious name for themselves with the 'casual fans'. Lets take a trip back to oh 1967 or around there, a little organization known as the AWA. The talent they had werent perticularly well kn own but they were skilled and loved what they are doing, just like tna and the frontline. Just the notion that they HAVE to have big names is absured. Evnryone starts out small, if every promotion had to have big name stars all we would really have is one unified promotion and that I dont like. Example, look at ROH tell me a single big name they have ever had. Now look au he increase in popularity over the years, can they compete with WWE? hell no but there not dead either. Enough of the rambling to answer the question i think it would only be ok for a single member of a faction to be fired and id pick the mafia, it would make the younger guys look strong without totally destroying the credability of the members of the mafia. In short fans would take notice of the 'new blood'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back