Frontline is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who's calling Frontline midcarders?Not aht i care that much about em but
they were the one's carrying TNA b4 all but 1 of the MEM guys jumped ship.

but this whole storyline is so obviously based on Millionaires club taking on New Blood, and loosely based on NWO aking over WCW same shit same participants plus Kurt Angle.

Frontline will win eventually.

As for Steiner he won the WCW world title once. and won non big 3 world title
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Steiner

and who's calling Frontline midcarders?Not aht i care that much about em but
they were the one's carrying TNA b4 all but 1 of the MEM guys jumped ship.

but this whole storyline is so obviously based on Millionaires club taking on New Blood, and loosely based on NWO aking over WCW same shit same participants plus Kurt Angle.

Frontline will win eventually.

As for Steiner he won the WCW world title once. and won non big 3 world title
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Steiner

AJ and Joe are the only two remotely popular enough to be in the main event. That is why I referred to the Frontline as midcarders.

Scott Steiner is a midcarder. Booker T is a midcarder. Kevin Nash is rarely even on the card. When he is, he's a midcarder. Main Event Mafia is false advertisement, through and through. The only two true main eventers are Angle and Sting. Sting is questionable, but I accept him because he wins Bound For Glory's main event every year.

I've always thought the whole Frontline debacle was a repeat of the Millionaires Club vs. the New Blood at the end of WCW's run. It wasn't interesting then, and it isn't any more so now. It doesn't work because it's so very one sided. A group of imposing heavyweights vs. a bunch of cruiserweights, a couple of short heavyweights and a tag team.

What, there wasn't room in the budget for a couple of midgets and Glen Gilberti?

TNA has never lead with strong story writing skills, their best assets are in the quality of the matches, they need to go with what they do best.

What they really need is Paul Heyman. Say what you will about the man, but he can make something out of nothing, and nothing's what they have right now.

This Angle needs to stop ASAP. Knowing how TNA works, when Frontline win it won't be one of the standard TNA wrestlers that win the war.It will be a WWE has been like 3D or Mick Foley that beats MEM.

Maybe J Jerret will team up with Foley and 3D along with Aj or Joe for the hell of it and face MEM in a "rights for TNA ownership on a pole Match" live only on PPV!

The ending to this angle will be anti climactic and will likely happen in the Lethal Lockdown team match, which will happen at the end of the night when everyone is sick of cage matches. AJ will end up with the belt after a bad cage match with Sting. Earlier that ngiht Frontline will beat MEM inside the cage match team war and Jarrett will beat Angle in a third cage match. This will indeed be the most anti-climactic feud of all time. Frontline has been beaten down for months but if they win everything in one night one time it eliminates 5 months of losses. TNA booking at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back