• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown (Episode 5): "In or Out" Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
"In or Out" Challenge"

What is this In or Out Challenge match? Chuck Myles has informed three WZCW superstars that they are on their last straw in WZCW. These wrestlers are Gus, 2Fly and Tristan Kist. To keep their job in the company, they will have to compete, and win, this match. Their objective is to throw their opponent over the top rope and out of the ring. If they do so, they keep their job. If they are thrown out, they lose their job. The three go in one after another, after drawing an order. Their opponent? The 585-pound Hatchiyama Manzo.

Keep all RP's in here.

RP deadline is September the 14th, at Midnight US EST.​

Gus: So, its come down to this... I have to throw out some SUMO WRESTLER???? Over the top rope, if i fail, i lose my job... I mean, the mans over TWICE my weight, i dont believe this,

(Gus overturns a table in his lockerroom, and Heidi is standing there with a shocked look on her face.)

Heidi: take it easy, Gus,

G: How can you tell me to take it easy in a time like this? I'm on my last straw here, so im told, and to keep my job, i have to throw a man over twice my weight over the top rope, its like a 12 year old trying to Sumo Wrestle Akebono, its absurd, but i guess it has to be done...

H: Yea, it does, but rememer when you were in a similar situation in OVW, you were in that battle royale for The OVW Title, and you eliminated that 500 pound man,

G: Well, that was different, that was an extreme battle royale, and i had to use like 5 steel chairs, and the fact that the guy was on the turnbubkle doesnt seem to make this any easier for me...

H: Well, i was just sayin,

G: yeah, i know, but it looks like a gotta go work out for awhile, i need to be as strong aspossible when i go out there and try to eliminate Hatchiyama Manzo...

H: Okay, i'll see you later

G: I'll meet you at the hotel,

H: Okay

(Gus walks over to his weights, where he stares in the mirror on the wall, kneels down, and prays, then he gets up and starts lifting his weights, talking to himself in the process)

G: Over the rope, over the rope, over the rope, over the rope.

(Heidi stands in the doorway for a while, with tears in her eyes, as she walks away...)

Reactions: Lee
The scene fades into the skyline of Vegas, panning across the rooftops, all alit with the lights and sounds of the City life below. Finally we centre of an expensive looking hotel. The shot fades out as we fade against the side of the hotel penthouse apartments, where a garden can clearly be seen expanding over the balcony, and as the third fade in occurs we are in the garden itself, seveal hundred feet up, looking at the smiling face of Wanafuji Tanaka.

Tanaka: “Greetings most honourable fans of wrestling. This week past, great champion Hatchiyama Manzō fought your Jack Harris. Great victory on PPV it was. Harris was known for violent, angry fighter, but power and skill of Manzō easily beat petty man. We go now, see great champion.”

Tanaka waves his arm to the right, smiling the entire time, and the camera pans across to the chest of the simply massive Manzō. Even dressed in his black and white komono, his girth is bigger than the width of the camera shot, and although Manzō is smiling, his arms are crossed and his stance .

Manzō: “Hmm. Harris fight at Unscripted, Harris lose at Unscripted. Manzō will beat all in WZCW. Challenged to three men at Meltdown? Manzō say no challenge.”

Manzō unfolds his arms and turns to Tanaka, bows gently, then turns the opposite way, where the is a round sumo ring, and three of the hotel security guards standing besides it. Manzō walks across to the ring, taking a handful of salt up from the pot beside him, and throwing it into the air. As he derobes, his immense size becomes even more apparent as he dwarves the three security, none of which are small men. Manzō stands in the centre of the ring, and braces his hands on his thighs, before nodding at Tanaka.

Tanaka: “Hai!”

The three security men walk into the circle, surrounding the former Yokozuna,m before all three attempt to rush him. Manzō stands there for a while as all three men grapple him, trying to move him but with no luck. His head is lowered and the obvious discipline it takes to brace for such impact is evidently worth it.

Tanaka: “Hai!”

At this second command, Manzō nods and sligtly changes his stance. Dropping quickly to one knee he reaches his arm back and grabs the first guard who had his arms around his neck, twisting him and throwing him clean four feet across the cicle and out of the ring. Rising quickly, he grabs his massive arms around the second guard and lifts him into the air, turning on one foot with incredible balance, spining and delivering a vicious belly-to-belly suplex on the man, who rolls out of the ring moaning in pain. The last security guard is behind Manzō, who turns around to face his last opponent. Manzō’s face is an image of thunder once instructed to do so, and the remaining guard simply leaves the ring, not daring to fight the angry giant of a man. Manzō bows, and reaches down to pick up another handful of salt as the camera pans back to Tanaka, still smiling.

Tanaka: “Three men at once fight great Manzō. They thrown around like paper doll, haha! Wrestlers in WZCW, great wrestlers. Many great challenges for Manzō. But one man on on, no-one beat Manzō. No-one powerful enough. Gus too small. 2fly too small. Tristan too small. Manzō fight for love of fiht, you men no fight for right reasons. You men lose everything at Meltdown. Manzō win all.”

He laughs again as the camera begins to pan around to the re-robed Manzō, who stands once again with his arms folded, every bit the image of an unconquerable mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back