• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown (Episode 4): DC vs. Aaron Craig(Pinnacle Pursuit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
DC vs. "The Highlight" Aaron Craig
UPDATE: This match is now NO DISQUALIFICATIONS

Last week on WZCW Meltdown, DC make a huge impression with a big win over Aries. Aaron Craig did the same in an intense battle with Joseph Rios, a match he almost didn't come out of standing. After their respective battles, the competitors crossed paths backstage and wished each other luck. But will it be competitive and professional when these two superstars meet on Meltdown on August 13th, or will these two superstars let their emotions and their lust for WZCW gold get the best of them? Tune in in two weeks to find out!

Keep all RPs in here

RP deadline is Friday, August 10th 2007 at Midnight Eastern Standard Time

The scene opens up outside a café. As the camera spans the length of the café building we can see that the café seems to be full. Outside there are more tables and chairs, the tables have umbrellas in the middle of them. Only a few of the outside tables are spare. It is a nice clear day, the sun is burning bright in the afternoon sky. The camera continues to pan back and across the front of the café. Soon the camera begins to focus on a lone figure sitting at one of the tables, just slightly to the right of the main entrance.

The camera focuses in on the man sitting alone. Going closer and closer. As well as focusing, the footsteps of the cameraman can be heard as he makes his way across the street, closer to the café. The man at the table can be clearly seen now. It is ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig. He has his trademark sunglasses on and it seems he is wearing a blue and yellow ‘Enter ‘The Highlight Zone’ t-shirt. A half drunk glass of water is in front of him. Craig keeps looking down and checking his watch, once, twice. At the third check Craig lifts his arm up slightly and begins to tap at his watch. Craig lowers his arm and then looks both left and right, looking for someone. He then looks down at his watch again, reaches out grabbing the glass of water and drinking the rest of its contents. He stands, fishes in his pocket and grabs out a $100 note, he slams it down on the table and then begins to walk off. The camera follows him however. Past one table where a blonde and a redhead seem to be checking him out, another were to big bikies seem to be sharing a laugh until he is clear of all the tables and chairs.

Suddenly a male voice can be hear calling after Aaron Craig.

Man: Aaron Craig please wait, please stop for a second.

Craig stops and turns to the direction the voice is coming from which the voice is coming. A puffing man runs in from off screen. In his hand is a clipboard with a pen attached to the top. His face is very red from the exertion of running a long distance. As we look on we can tell that the man is WZCW’s own interviewer Leon Kensworth.

Leon: Please wait just one second , I have to…..

Craig: You have to get ‘The Highlights’ autograph. Sure no problem ‘The Highlight’ understands. It will be the greatest moment of your life.

Craig snatches the clipboard from Leon and takes the pen hovering it over the board.

Craig: So whats your name?

Leon: Oh Leon, Leon Kinsworth. Im here to…..

Craig: Whoa, whoa, whoa there chief, I asked for your name not your life story.
To Leon, it was a pleasure for you to meet me. Perhaps get a new haircut and some plastic surgery and the girls might show some interest. ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig.

Aaron signs on the clipboard what he says out loud. Stops and then hands the clipboard back to Leon before turning away from him.

Leon: Wait, wait I, I...

Craig: Listen little man if you want some merchandise, then buy it off WZCW.com like any normal person. I’m not giving you anything for free.

Leon: But I’m not here to get merchandise or an autograph. I’m Leon Kinsworth interviewer for WZCW.

Craig looks at Leon, almost a look of disdain on his face. Leon gulps as Craig begins to speak.

Craig: You and interviewer? So I have been waiting all that time at the café with nothing to do but scratch my golden ass, for you? I thought I was at least waiting for that fox Becky. Not for tweedle dumb. So what do you want Leroy?

Leon: Umm its Leon, I just want to umm get your thoughts on a few things….

Craig looks at him and pauses for a second, he seems to be waiting for Leon to continue his questioning, but after a few moments of silence, Craig speaks again.

Craig: Well get on with it then Leon. What you expect ‘The Highlight’ just to grab questions out of the breeze and answer them? Hurry up and do your job.

Leon: Oh umm yeah.. Well last weeks Meltdown was explosive. You defeated Joseph Rios in a Pinnacle Pursuit tournament match. So know you have a one in four chance of becoming the first ever WZCW World Champion. What are your thoughts on that??

Craig: Well first Rios. ‘The Highlight’ said you didn’t impress him and I told you that I wasn’t worried about you at all before the match. I didn’t care about you when you were lifting your little cardboard weights. So you can be damn sure that the ‘The Highlight’ wasn’t impressed by you, nor did he care when he was whipping your ass all around that ring. The Highlight said you were nothing, and that’s just what you proved on Meltdown.
Now to the Pinnacle Pursuit tournament. A one in four chance, wow Leon your powers of observation frighten me.

Leon: Why tha…

Craig: Shut it tweedle.

Yes ‘The Highlight’ has a one in four chance, and who are the three other left? First you have Strife, a 7 ft 340 pound bag of crap with the guy that handles his personals the man-child lover Dr David Creed. Then you have the walking mouth, Ace Cannon, a nobody a nothing, who likes to skip in the park hand in hand with his ‘bodyguard’ Bishop. But those two don’t concern Aaron Craig at the moment. O h no, the only person Aaron Craig is concerned with, the only person who is the focus of my attention is DC.

Leon: So you say DC has you attention. It seems that you two guys have a kind of mutual respect for each other. Will this change the way you approach this match?

Craig: Will my approach to the match change? Why would it? Why should it? My approach it be the same as it always is. Go into that ring, excite the fans, give the match all I have got, whip my opponent’s ass and walk out the winner. Does that change because I may respect DC, and what he has done a little? No why should it. Everyone is talking like ‘The Highlight’ and DC are going to sit down and have Christmas lunch together. The respect may be there, but remember one thing. DC is in Aaron Craig’s way of becoming WZCW champion. Just like Aaron Craig is in DC’s road of achieving that same goal. There are no friendships when that bell rings, both Aaron Craig and DC will be looking to do one thing, and that’s get the win.

Leon: Both yourself and DC have stated that you will do anything to win the WZCW World Title. How far are you actually willing to go?

Craig: How did you get your job Leon? Seriously dude, just how did you get your job? When ‘The Highlight’ stated that he would do anything for that title, then ‘The Highlight’ means that there isn’t anything he wont do to win. DC is the same. Do you think if DC had a chance to bas Aaron Craig’s head in with a steel chair that he would stop?

Leon: Well I….

Craig: Shut up nimrod! Of course DC wouldn’t stop, he would give a second thought to bashing ‘The Highlights’ skull in. just like Aaron Craig will not hesitate, not even for one single solitary second if the opportunity arises to put DC’s ass through a table. ‘The Highlight’ is going to stop at nothing, and I mean nothing to keep DC down for the three count.

Leon is looking hard at Craig, nodding his head as Craig speaks. Suddenly Craig turns looking straight at Leon, a quizzical look on his face.

Craig: Do you mind Leroy? For gods sake stop gawking at me. You look like your going to get on your knee and propose to ‘The Highlight’. Get the hell out of here you freak!

With that Craig pushes Leon off of the shot. He steps in closer to the camera, staring directly into it.

Craig: DC, come only one of us will be left in the running for the WZCW title. Only one of us will hear the cheers from the crowd. Only one of us will have our arm raised in victory. You will see DC, that will be ‘The Highlight’ Aaron Craig. No matter what has been said or done before. No matter how much respect maybe in the match, I can gurandamtee you that blood will flow. That pain will be near, that ‘The Highlight’ will take every damn thing you have and throw it straight back at you. Then when it is all said and done, it will be time for a new era in WZCW…..”The Highlight’ era!!!

Craig pushes the camera back and looks across to Leon. The camera pans across to show Leon on the ground staring back at Craig. The camera then centres on Craig again, who gives his signature ‘Highlight’ taunt as the screen fades to black.

*The scene cuts into a White Nissan Skyline GT-R sitting in a parking lot. Amber Von Dresch is sitting in the passenger side fixing her hair in the car while looking at the overhead mirror. D.C. walks into the camera view. He is wearing a black hoodie with white pants and a white bandana. His hands are inside the hoodie pouch as he leans against the car. Blocking the view of the camera to the inside.*

D.C.:Aaron Craig... gotta lot of respect for him. But if he wants to trash talk... then please... allow me...

*D.C. cracks his neck and looks down at the ground for a second, and then looks at the camera with smirk on his face.*

D.C.:Aaron Craig, vs D.C. in the Pinnacle Pursuit tournament match. Aaron Craig, the only reason you are in this match is because your the "best." I use that term loosely. You wanna talk trash about how D.C. can't beat you this and D.C. can't beat you that. I'll call your bluff! Yes I have a lot of respect for you. YES, it will be a helluva match up. YES, we both want the same damn thing and that is the WZCW Championship title. YES, you look like a horses ass. YES, your brain is about the size of Dr. Creed's left testicle. YES, ACE CANNON SUCKS... but that doesn't matter. What does matter. Is that this week, it's you and me... FINALLY.

*D.C. pauses for a second and breathes in.*

D.C.:Finally, because after all the talking, after all the walking, after all the blood sweat and tears wasted on the worlds biggest candle collector Strife, I can't help but think people wanted to see this match up. D.C. vs "The Highlight". But, you wanna take the high road... you wanna talk about highlights???

*D.C. chuckles to himself for a second.*

D.C.:How about the highlight that no one can stop talking about. D.C. climbing the ropes, and smashing through Strife to the outside through the damn table. You may call yourself a highlight. But I make highlights. I will do anything! Not because its the "cool" thing to do. I will not stop. Everytime, I walk from the backstage to the ring and I hear the fans. I gets the blood pumping. It feels good. I can't stop, won't stop, NEVER stop. As long as there is an ounce of blood in my body. That damn belt is coming home... to the fans.

*D.C. holds his finger up for a second and turns around and leans into the car. He says something to Amber as the camera zooms in to see them talking but it can't make out what they're saying. D.C. gives her a quick kiss then leans back outside the car and turns to look at the camera.*

D.C.:See Craig, this isn't about winning or losing. Its going to be a match unlike anything anyone else has seen before. Whoever comes out the winner will have their hands raised high. Whoever wins the match moves on in the tournament. Whoever wins the match, will obviously have the respect of their opponent. BUT... thats not the case is it?

*D.C. looks at the camera with puzzled look on his face.*

D.C.:This match, has nothing to do with the title shot. This match has nothing to do with whose the better man. There is only one winner. The fans. Craig... I look forward to tearing the roof down with you. One on one... whoever wins... to the victor goes the spoils... but, all trash talking aside... it'll be an honor...

*D.C. opens the car door and sits down in the drivers seat and starts the car. Amber gives a quick wave to the camera as D.C. looks over and says something to her. She gives a quick slap on the chest to him and laughs. He nods towards the camera as Amber reaches under her shirt. Just as she pulls the shirt up just as D.C. peels out. The Skyline pulls away from the camera as Amber lifts her shirt up. It hangs a quick right as the back of the car faces the camera. D.C. leans out the window.*

D.C.:GOT YA!!

*D.C. peels out once more and the Skyline takes off. The scene fades with a big puff of smoke.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back