Meltdown 27 - Criminal Karnage vs Matt Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD274.jpg

Matt Royale makes his WZCW singles debut against stiff competition as he meets Criminal Karnage.

RP deadline is August 24 at 11:59 PM.

Matt Royale is getting ready for his match as the pyro signaling the beginning of Meltdown can be heard. Becky Serra walks in looking for an interview

Becky: How do you feel about your match against Criminal Karnage...you must be nervous?

Royale smiles to himself

Royale: Well actually Becky I’m not nervous at all. I’m actually pretty happy about getting a match against Criminal Karnage.

Becky: Wait your telling me your not scared?

Royale: Scarred? Why would I be scarred of Criminal Karnage?

Becky: Well he’s a convicted…

He interrupts her again

Royale: See there’s everyone’s problem, Becky. He always has a mental edge over his opponents because he’s a convicted criminal. People are so scarred of him that they can’t think straight when their in a match with him.

He smiles

Royale: I on the other hand am different.

(Mumbling)Becky: Ya you’re crazy.

Royale over hears her

Royale: I’ll pretend you didn’t say that. You see I’m not intimidated by him. Instead of seeing a 6’5, 287 pound convicted criminal; I see a 6’5, 287 pound stupid ox who closes his eyes, runs straight at you, and hopes he hits you.

Becky: You actually think you can win?

This questions hits a soft spot with Royale

Royale: Do I THINK I can win…

Royale calms himself down

Royale: I’ll tell you just like I told Stacy, Becky. I don’t think I’ll win, I know I will win. He only has one thing working for him and that is his strength. I’m faster than him, smarter than him, and most important I’m wrestling royalty.

Becky: You think calling yourself wrestling royalty will win you the match?

Royale: I'm not just calling myself wrestling royalty I am wrestling...

Becky interrupts him

Becky: What does that even mean? It’s not like your some son of a great wrestler.

Royale looks her straight in the eye

Royale: First off, never interrupt me again. Secondly, me being wrestling royalty has nothing to do with heritage. Wrestling royalty means I’m better than all the wrestlers here; that I’m so good that I should be called royalty.

Becky looks confused

Royale: I know you don’t believe me, Becky. I know that no one believes me, but I’ll prove you all wrong. It’s as simple as that.

Becky: Criminal Karnage doesn’t…

Royale interrupts her

Royale: Criminal Karnage doesn’t think that this match will be a challenge since he’s facing the new guy and I’m glad he does.

Royale pauses and smiles to himself

Royale: Because he’s just making my job that much easier.

Becky tries to say something but Royale walks away to get ready for his match

The screen fades from black to show Karnage wondering up a long and winding path, the path is surrounded by flowers and a pond is visible in the forground. The sun is blinding and Karnage can be seen taking an old brown bag out of the blue prison jumpsuit that he is wearing as he approaches the pond.

Karnage: Here, duckies! Quack! Quack! Come get some muchies from Uncle Karnage.

Karnage begins to scatter bread around in the water and ducks begin to move towards him cautiously at first but after a while rush towards him in anticipation of the food tat they will receive.

Karnage: There we go, now your doing it! Quack! Quack!

From behind him, the small figure of Stacey Madison can be seen approaching. Upon reaching earshot, Stacey stops and begins to squint as she hears the demented mutterings of Karnage.

Karnage: Quack! Lots of bread for the good duckies. Quack!

Cautiously she moves forward and stands next to Karnage. He looks round for a second as if to question who would stand next to him. Seeing Stacey, turns his head back towards the pond and begins manically smiling once more.

Stacey: Karnage!? What the Hell are you doing!?

Karnage: I’m feeding the ducks duh! You know, I used to come here when I was a kid. My mother used to have these ‘episodes’ and we would all have turns playing in the water. Well, one day, my mother had an ‘episode’ and tried to drown me…

Karnage slants his chin to the air in typical fashion and remains silent for a few seconds.

Karnage: Yeah you did, Mother. I remember having to take snorkelling equipment with me into the bath after that episode in case you tried anything like that again!

Stacey: What the Hell are you talking about and more importantly, why the Hell are we here?

Karnage: We are here, Stacey, because I think it proves a lot. Now, hush up and listen instead of flapping your gums over and over…

Stacey flashes a glare at Karnage but she knows that if she doesn’t adhere to his will that he will take the train ride to crazy town. Stacey relents and begins listening intently to Karnage.

Karnage: Well done, you. Now, as I was saying there is a story in this park. Today, you see children running around having loads of fun and enjoying themselves. When I was young, I came here and after the incident with my mother and you know, the drowning, I never came back here. None of these kids know what they are letting themselves in for playing in this park. Which brings me onto my next opponent: Matt Royale…

Karnage’s stare into the deep depths of the pond is broken by the reflection of three little girls, who have gone skipping by.

Karnage turns to Stacey and puts his bottom lip out as if he is about to be flooded by tears. He stares longingly at Stacey as if he is waiting for permission.

Stacey’s jaw drops and she looks flabbergasted at the idea of a fully grown man, skipping around a public park, especially when she is with him.

Stacey: You must be kidding me, right!? No! No, Karnage! Not while I am here with you. Later, do it later!

Karnage: Okay, you’ve promised though, you can’t go back on that. Ah, yes, Matt Royale. Just like the kids in this play park, you don’t know what you have let yourself in for. You are now playing with the big boys and I gotta tell you something, the big boys don’t play nice! You call yourself wrestling royalty but I don’t care who you are. I will rip you to pieces, I don’t discriminate. I proved that with my win over Sanna… again. And I will prove it once more against Royale.

Karnage raises his head once more and begins listening intently.

Karnage: My mum said that Matt Royale is in trouble and that I will have to end his puny existence in the WZCW before it even begins.

Karnage begins to shake in anticipation and stares longingly at Stacey and then to the skipping children.

Stacey: We’re… done… here, I guess! Thanks for your ti…

Before Stacey can even finish, Karnage has shot off onto the grass nearby, he is skipping wildly and makinf car noises with his mouth.

Karnage: Vrrrm! Vrrrm!

Stacey: What the Hell is wrong with this guy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back