• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meltdown 17; 8 MAN TAG Team Manzo v Team Everest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Milenko and Legend are making a name for themselves, with Vengeance waiting for the imminent arrival of the master are lead by Manzo in an 8 man tag against the team lead by Everest. Included are up comer carmen Bratchney, one of the best in Daniel Stokes plus the mysterious hero Red Mask.

RP deadline is Monday 12th December

Any problems with getting RPs in please PM me

We overlook a rather large city, there's not many cars moving around, and the light is obviously that of early in the morning.

The camera pans round and there we see, standing on a rock overlooking the city, Red Mask. He has his hands on his hips with his head slightly tilted nodding to show his appreciation.

MISTER RED MASK, MISTER RED MASK...WAAAIT FOR ME!

The camera shows Leon running up the bank towards the rock where Red Mask is.

You took your time, didn't you?

But...but you ran ahead.

The cameraman made it up before you!

Ah yes, so he did. Wait a moment please, just need a drink.

Leon sits on the rock that Red Mask is standing on. He takes a drink of water and stands back up.

So Mr Red Mask...why did you take me here for your interview?

You want to be the best in the business do you not Leon? You want to be the greatest announcer in WZCW history?

Yes

You can be the greatest announcer in the world! But you have to do things a bit differently, you see where I'm coming from? Do you know which city this is? It's Keystone city, do you know why keystone city is so important to me?

Is it your home?

Not quite my home, but for the past twelve months it has been my home. Twelve months ago I woke on a street, blood pouring down my head and people just walked on by. I couldn't remember a thing, I couldn't remember who I was, where I was from, even my name. That is the ultimate shame, not having a place to call home.

That is a very sad story

These things happen my friend. So here I am in keystone city, when an elderly man comes and picks me up and takes me to his home. There he freshens me up and gets me sorted, I ask how I can repay him, he says he didn't want any money or anything. I explained to him that I had no money, no memory no nothing.

So what happend?

It turns out this man was a wrestling trainer, one of the best that the state has ever seen. So he trains me up, technical and high-flying. He tells me I could be the greatest hero ever on one condition.

What was that?

That I wear a mask, that way people would not judge me on what I look like, but rather what I do. So for the past year Keystone has been my home, my fortress, they have had me as a protector. I have been there for them from brightest day to darkest night.

So Mr Red Mask, why did you come to WZCW?

To defeat your demons you have to come through a lot, as I was training I'd watch WZCW and the guys like Derf and Everest wrestle and I thought “Wow they are simply amazing.” I then realised that in that company was an evil lurking, I could see that in the likes of Dynasty and I thought what the hey they need a hero. Why I chose WZCW I do not know, I seemed rather attracted to it straight away, and I knew I had to get there.

Ah so now, you're in WZCW?

Yes my friend, and last week was a very hard match with Dynasty, granted Will took the leader out, but the other two had a resilience I have never seen before. For GM to pick up the pin, I was proud of him. Next week on Meltdown I have a huge challenge as I am sure you are aware of.

Ah yes! It's a very hard match, you are fighting Manzo, Milenko, Ben Legend and Vengeance.

Hard match? Yes. Impossible? No. We have Everest on our team, and I know he's one of the best, Daniel Stokes who is a real dark horse and has great things ahead of him. The we have the Russian in Carmen Bratchney, he has real potential when he's focused, he capitalized on Derf's injury last week. But that's what we need on the team. I feel a complete weak link for this match, but I'm a hero a true hero to these people...

RM once again looks back over Keystone City as the camera pans over it as Red Mask continues to speak.

I won them over, I know I can win the fans. The main concern is the roster, they don't trust me one bit. But alas I should leave you to go, you've done a great job Leon , thanks.

*The scene opens in the back of a car the day after Carmen’s match with Eric Derf – neither Carmen nor Swindle can be seen in it right away but the body of a small dumpy man can be seen leaning out of the back window facing behind the car. The car is not moving over fast – 15 MPH maximum – suddenly the head (which is outside of the car) begins yelling – it is obvious that this man is Carmen’s Manager Swindle McKenzie – The Camera switches to another one which shows a view from outside – it is now obvious what is happening. WZCW’s Carmen Bratchny is jogging behind the car wearing nothing more then Shorts, socks and shoes – this attire is slightly unusual considering the weather – its not raining, Nor snowing nor searing heat but there is a ground frost and steam escapes the young Russian’s mouth every time he breathes out. Swindle is leaning out of the car looking much warmer wearing a large jacket with a scarf visible underneath. The two are talking as Carmen almost effortlessly continues to jog*

Swindle: I gotta say kid I was proud of what you did last night – that win was inspiring – A win that will make people finally sit up and take notice. A convincing win against one of the best – Hell you injured the guy… that looks a lengthy lay off

Carmen: You say injure is good?

Swindle: I have to say I was wrong about you when I first saw you . I thought I saw an Athlete, A wrestler and an entertainer

Carmen: That’s what I am… Wrestler!

Swindle: No Carmen you’re better then that – Wrestlers get weak, Wrestlers get injuries and wrestlers sell merchandise… You do none of that

Carmen: Then am I Fighter?

Swindle: I was thinking about that too and no… you’re not a fighter – Fighters struggle and you’re not a struggler

*Carmen stops running for a moment and looks at his manager*

Carmen: Then what am I?

Swindle: Keep running and I’ll tell you…

*Carmen puts his head down for a split second before picking up his pace behind the moving car*

Carmen: So… what am I?

Swindle: Well I thought machine but they break down and I thought tool but you are your own man so you are something else

Carmen: What you think?

Swindle: I dunno

*The car turns left at the next crossroads and then pulls in left again in to the parking lot to silvers gym before stopping dead. The engine stops and Swindle climbs out with a towel. Carmen wipes the sweat from his brow and the two men walk towards the entrance of the gym*

Swindle: I think if you can duplicate last nights performance in next weeks match you can only go from strength to strength – one on one you I feel it can be next to impossible to lose if you continue with your training and sharpening up on your counters

Carmen: When is next card?

Swindle: It should be delivered today – it may be in now

*The two men walk in to the Gym – Carmen heads straight for a changing room while Swindle goes to the reception and picks up the mens mail – When Swindle said they would be living in the gym he meant it

Swindle walks in to the changing room where Carmen is sitting drinking a bottle of water the two sort through until they reach an A4 plain brown envoloupe with the WZCW logo franked on the top of it – it is obvious the card is inside

Carmen opens the envelope and pulls out a piece of A4 paper*

Swindle: WZCW Meltdown Episode 17 Match Card… Team Manzo Vs. Team Everest…. Hmmmm who in this… Milenko… Legend… Vengeance… Manzo… Ugh – I hate that guy….. Everest…. Stokes… Red Mask…. Carmen Bratchny… CARMEN BRATCHNY? WHAT?

Carmen: What is match?

Swindle: You’re in a four man tag team match A team of four men Vs. You and a team of three men – that’s unbelievable…. You’re not ready for tag matches you’ve never had a tag match and against four men… that’s ridiculous

Carmen: What is tag match?

Swindle: Jeez... You don’t know what a tag match is?

….

*Carmen takes the paper from swindles shaking hands and begins reading*

Carmen: Swindle… why you worry? All I have to do is injure 4 men that is how you say pieces of cake!

Swindle: *Still shocked* I hope so kid… I hope so

*Scene Fades*

The camera shows the parking lot outside of the WZCW training arena where we see walking, but showing signs of a slight niggle, the One Big Will.

HEY WILL!

Will turns around to see Becky Serra running at him holding a rather large envelope.

The Mail man told me to give this to you.

What is it?

No idea, just read it. I have to dash though.

Will looks rather confused as he opens the envelope.

Dear Will, from a friend...What the...??

Will pulls out a series of newspaper clippings from the envelope;

l_791dfe63c4174936970d9ed0e257bdc7.jpg

Hmm, what is it with that guy?

Will walks to his car, and chuckles as the camera cuts.

Daniel – I never really considered this before, but after losing –again- I couldn’t help myself. I thought about it. You know what I realised?

*The man behind the camera, Brad, the cameraman responds. Brad is the man that Vengeance hospitalised, and Daniel vowed to help. They have since become good friends, and as Daniel had promised, Brad would start recording his promos.*

Brad – I’m not entirely sure. But if you’re going to bring it up, it must be something important.

Daniel – It is deathly important mate. I realised, that I have never truly won a match.

Brad – What are you talking about, remember when... *Brad stops, sounding like he is thinking incredibly hard, but to no avail. He cannot remember a time Daniel won a match.*

Daniel – Exactly. With all the hype, it seems like at one point I would have come out on top. My 'fluff' debut, when Rios faced the entire roster. I hit the Stokes Drive on Rios, a big moment for a newcomer – followed by me being taken down after a Reaper assault. My official debut, in a huge match at Kingdom Come. Again, I go out there looking strong, but I get broken to pieces by Apotheosis, getting eliminated first. Then next week, I won my match.

Brad – See! There you... *Brad stops himself too late, realising what happened that week.*

Daniel – Yeah, I won the match alright. I won that match because Vengeance refused to break the damn hold, leaving me limp and broken down in the ring. Vengeance snapped, and really, that’s what started it all. What happened to you is almost my fault.

Brad – Don’t beat yourself up over that, Vengeance would have twisted his mind into it, whatever happened.

Daniel – Getting left destroyed in the ring, is hardly a statement for my first singles match though. Then next week, we had a true contest. Again, I was beaten and sentence by the Judge, Jury and Executioner. With that win, he took my shot at the title away.

Brad – But you managed to get that spot back.

Daniel – That’s true, I managed to skin the cat – and even then, barely. I obtained another chance at the Championship after having it toe-to-toe with Bratchney in the Sprint, and coming out equal. Then, in the triple threat with Manzo, Carmen, and myself I almost had it - again. Carmen was tapping out to the Down Under hook, but the ref of course, didn’t see it. Then I saw it, when I turned around to be broken into more pieces my Manzo.

Brad – But you never even thought about all that up until now, right?! You never cared, because you know that past doesn’t matter, the future is for tomorrow, and the time to focus is now – that’s a gift, and that’s why they call it the present.

Daniel – I didn’t care, and I still don’t worry about it. It’s just that...

Brad – You want to win?

Daniel – I do...

Brad – That’s nothing to have to get on your own case about, everybody wants to win, whether they tell you that or not.

Daniel – I want to win, because sure, I love to wrestle because I love to wrestle... but if I don’t win, what point is there to break my body up? Pain makes the hand reach towards reward, I’m just starting to doubt whether or not the pain, or the reward, is worth it.

Brad – You don’t have to say things like that, and you know why? Because that doesn’t matter, especially not the Daniel I know. The Daniel I know, would keep fighting, broken, beaten, bloody, and within an inch of his damn life, until he got what he wants. And what I want right now, is for you to see that.

Daniel – I guess you’re right.

Brad – You know what else I want right now? For you to win your next match. And I know can do this, because you will be teaming with the fighters in Carmen, Red Mask, and your team leader, Everest.

Daniel – Yeah, they are great fighters, we all are. But for me, the other team has two members, who have succeeded in putting me in pieces. Vengeance and Manzo, I don’t know if I could beat them.

Brad – You’ll have help; you have a team on your side fighting with you – for the win.

Daniel – I don’t think I can win...

*A hand flies out from behind the camera, and slaps Daniel right across the face.*

Brad – WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! You aren’t the Daniel I know, you’re being ridiculous man. Snap out of it, before this – whatever you’re doing – sinks in deep. Make yourself you again, please, for everyone! For me, you, your fans everywhere in the world, and damn it, for your country you always swear to fight for.

*Daniel is deeply taken aback by the shot at him. He doesn’t show any reaction for a few short moments, then finally says something almost inaudibly.*

Daniel – I’m sorry.

Brad – Don’t be. Your apology to me can be you being yourself again. The man I want to be friends with. I’m going to ask you again: Find that Aussie spirit that keeps you again, and believe in it. Find the enthusiasm that made you jump around and be happy. And find, that heart, that makes people believe you can do it.

*Suddenly Daniel jumps up, and steps forward embracing Brad. The action makes the camera move so it shows everything on an angle – but Brad and Daniel, embracing behind the camera, don’t show up on the camera.*

Daniel – You’re a great friend.

*Brad follows that thought, and says ruefully.*

Brad – The greatest thing to come out of the war between you and Vengeance.

Daniel – Vengeance is still now, my main target. I want retribution for it all - For it all.

Brad – I’m sure you can do it this time, you and your partners.

Daniel – I’m confident we can win this one...

*Daniel sighs, and speaks his next words carefully.*

... but will it be my win?

Leon is standing in the corridor, pacing up and down talking into his phone, clearly agitated.

Leon: Yes Mr Bateman, Yes... yes I'm well aware of your posit... yes I'm aware that Myles could... No I'm not interup... No... Mr Bateman... Mr Bateman... Son of a

As he stops Becky approaches him

Becky: Hey Leon, what did Vance want this time?

Leon: Same as last time. He's convinced that Chuck is the one behind Vengeance going off the rails. That somehow he's going to be the one in control and use him to get back into Vance's chair.

Becky: He's getting paranoid in his old age. Honestly Leon, I've heard so many names mentioned with this whole 'Master' thing. I've even heard Eric Derf's name mentioned. Ridiculous names like that. Maybe we should both go have a word with the guy and see if we can solve this little mystery.

Leon: Can you imagine the raise we'd get if we blew this one out of the water?

Becky: Ummmm... Leon. Last time you interviewed Vengeance, that guy ended up unconscious. There's no way I'm going in there without a bit more backup. No offence Leon... but you're not the most... ehhhh.... intimidating guy if things get rough.

Meet me in 5 minutes. I'll go find DSP.

Becky walks off to find herself some protection, leaving Leon standing

Leon: What does San Pablo have that I don't?!?

Camera fades and when it comes back on, all three interviewers are standing outside the Locker Room waiting. Voices can be heard inside the room, talking to each other.

Unknown: ....understand that I have no desire to get into a debate with you on the ethics of betrayal. I have the means to make your life miserable Vengeance should you disappoint me, but I have no intention of betraying your loyalty. You will have what you want and we will become the most unstoppable force imaginable.

Becky: (whispers) Who's he talking to?

Unknown: Imagine the power and glory that having both of you together could bring me... the riches. He could be a powerful ally In the meantime my friend. I have things to do before Meltdown and I must not be disturbed. It's not that I don't want to spend time with you as you prepare for your big moment... but I have more important issues at hand. (laughs)

Leon knocks the door and goes inside, followed by Becky and Diego

Leon: Excuse me, can I have a word? Oh, sorry to interrupt... wait, who were you talking to?

Vengeance: Mr Kensworthy, the last time a man interfered in my affairs he ended up in the hospital. Ask yourself if you really want to end up the same before you speak again.

Silence

Vengeance: A sensible choice. I'm assuming all 3 of you are here to try to find out who my Master is. Well trust me when I say that you will not find that out today. Don't think I'm naive so as to see the desire in your eyes, the fact that you want the money and reputation for being the ones to crack it. (chuckles)

All this time and still STILL no-one understands. My time here has been wasted... but all that will change. From this moment on you have no option but to embrace the darkness of the day that is coming. Daniel... you know what I am capable of and the lengths I have seen you go to get there.

Becky: Vengeance, I have to be honest. You are up against the one man who holds a singles victory over you, do you feel you can conquer Everest this time so to speak?

Vengeance: Ms Serra... you bring up a very good point. Everest has a win over me, as does Stokes. The other two men in the match are both unknown quantities. You want to know if I feel I can win. I will freely admit right now Ms Serra, I don't care who owns victories over whom.

Everest owns a victory over me, that is true. But he didn't get it in the way he wanted. Stokes was a statement that needed to be made. But neither man showed true dominance over me.

Bratchny and this Red Mask, they have all show themselves to be formidable, but both display the short-comings that will bring judgement down on them

Leon looks as though he has had a brainwave, but whispers to Diego out of fear.

DSP: Senor, mi amigo wants to ask if you can work with your partners, given your issues with all involved.

Vengeance: Legend and Milenko have made things perfectly clear that they have only one desire... themselves. They have taken every means possible to ensure that no-one stands in their way, and for now, no-one does.

At the end of the day Leon, I'm in a match with three men who can ill afford to double-cross me. They have nothing to gain by betrayal. I trust all question have been answered. Now LEAVE

All go to leave.

Vengeance: Wait... he stays!

The cameraman looks terrified. Vengeance waits until all leave

Vengeance: Nothing will happen to you. Trust me.

You see, the time has come for judgement to rain down on WZCW. Long ago, I had a vision... a vision of two horses. The first one I saw was white.And he sitting on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer. And another, a red horse, went out. And power was given to him sitting on it, to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another. And there was given to him a great sword.

I am the white horse. I am the conqueror, the one who will break the back of the abominations. The red horse is coming on Meltdown... and blood shall be spilt.

I am a man of my word... and this is the tragedy of which I spoke before, but no-one listened. The peace will come, but disaster must befall before then.

You shall know... you will all know the mean...

Lights begin to flash, and whirr. The camera swings around, Vengeance can be seen as the lights continue to flash. But when ever the lights are on again, the room is empty. A disembodied voice fills the room.

This is my servant, I am very pleased with him... he was sent to do my bidding but you would not listen. If they hate the servant, what will it be like when the Master comes. But I am coming to Meltdown and this man will be equal.

Vengeance... shall... be... mine!

The lights explode, showering the cameraman with glass, Before he runs out, a dark manic laugh can be heard.

The scene cuts in and we see none other than front of the NCAA Champions Hall of Fame in Indianapolis, Indiana. The camera scans around the building before coming to a stop by the front entrance. It zooms in until we see none other than WZCW Superstar Everest, waiting in the doorway, he’s dressed in khakis and a polo shirt embroidered with a block Michigan M on it.

EVEREST: (Gives a quick wave over) Glad you could make it, I know its tough getting WZCW to sanction and pay for some of these travels. Although I guess if they’d quit paying for Rios’ hookers all the time we wouldn’t have these problems.

With that Everest opens the doors to the Hall of Fame and heads inside.

EVEREST: I know you are all wondering to yourselves, “Why in the world is Everest roaming around the NCAA Champions Hall of Fame?” Well recently received my match list for this Monday’s Meltdown and I seen the Main Event. Let me recap for a moment. On one side we have TEAM MANZO, led by the biggest, baddest sushi loving behemoth this federation’s ever seen. I mean you don’t understand, I’ve heard that that manager of his has hired his own fishermen to go out and find dinner for this guy. Anyway, getting back to my point, the man isn’t alone! It seems that Maxi-pad of a manager somehow secured the services of a few others to help out his diaper clad champion. He went out and got Vengeance, Milenko and Legend to pretty much come in and reign chaos. But there is a problem there. You see I’ve faced Vengeance before, one hell of a beast, but not someone that is recognized as a team player. I heard his little rant, about the others not betraying him or else, I’ve heard the talk about this “Master” fellow. My Lord all Leon will talk about is who this guy is, “Who’s the Master?” Well I’ll save you the trouble; I will break the biggest mystery in WZCW right now.

Everest stops at a picture of the old 7 Blocks of Granite from the Notre Dame teams of 1925-1926. He proceeds to a photo of Lou Holtz and past a picture of Tim Brown before stopping in front a photo of a movie poster.

EVEREST: Here you go, the Master is none other than…………..RUDY himself! That’s right Rudy the football player so great he has his own movie. I mean who else would have the willpower or charisma to handle Vengeance. Like I said just think about it.

Sorry, bad jokes aside, who else? Ah yes, Legend and Milenko. Again two guys who are slowly making a name for themselves but aren’t really the best of team players. Milenko you’ve crossed my path before, and it didn’t work out so well for you. I can tell you that I don’t expect it to be any different this time. Legend, you had your shot at doing the right thing and you turned your back, come Monday, that back will be flat on the canvas courtesy of my TEAM!

Everest has continued walking until he stops again this time in front of a photo collage of some of the greatest teams ever, 1995 Nebraska football, 2001 Miami of Florida football, 1945 Army football, 1947 Michigan football, 1968 UCLA basketball, 1976 Indiana basketball, UConn and Tennessee women’s basketball, and so on and so forth….

EVEREST: You see these photos, this right here is the reason I brought you here! You know the one thing all of these people in these photos have in common?

They were some of the best ever at their given sport and you know why?

BECAUSE THEY WERE A TEAM!!

You see Monday night Manzo isn’t bringing a team to Meltdown! No he’s bringing a group of mercenaries! Don’t kid yourselves, he’s looking to take Daniel Stokes, Carmen Bratchney, Red Mask and yes even everyone’s favorite superstar, yours truly. They’re coming to Meltdown to maim, hurt and just do damage to my teammates.

That’s where the word “TEAM” comes into play. You see I’ve got my own group coming to Meltdown. I’ve asked some of the best and brightest to stand by my side. First of all we got the Aussie Daniel Stokes. I’m not sure about his background or how he learned his skills but don’t doubt for a minute the guy has skills. And he’s got Sydney sized coconuts, seemed like the best guy to have on your side.

Then there’s the biggest baddest KGB reject you’ve ever seen in Carmen Bratchney. Now some would be worried considering the man isn’t even sure what a Tag match is but I’ve got that figured out, I figure I’ll just take an old Manzo diaper, let Carmen get a sniff and then send him out and turn him loose! Hopefully he realizes when to stop.

And finally there is the new guy, the next WZCW savior, the Red Mask. Like most of the world I have no real clue about this guy either but anyone who says the WZCW needs a hero and then steps up to be that hero has to be one of two things…
1. To stupid to realize what he’s getting into or
2. The bravest, ballsiest SOB this federation has seen since, well, ME!

Honestly though I see a lot of Everest in the Red Mask and you can’t go wrong with that.

But you see my point is Everest, Mask, Carmen and Stokes, we aren’t here for chaos, we aren’t here to injure people or commit heinous acts. We are coming in Monday night as a team, with one goal in mind! To Win! To make sure that Team Manzo goes down in flames, 1, 2, 3. Now are we going to do it with some flair, some entertainment value? Of course we will, because that’s what we do.

We are going to do it though, the way these great groups of people behind me did it, we’re going to do it as a TEAM!

Oh and for all you Everest fans out there, I also add this one little note to you, I guar an-damn-tee that you will see a Rockslide! Somewhere!

Oh and Team Manzo will find out just what everyone else is coming to realize

THIS IS MY WORLD!

I JUST LET YOU LIVE IN IT!

With that Everest calmly disappears behind a door marked “PRIVATE” as the Camera fades to black.

Reactions: Lee
The camera turns on and wee See Milenko sitting in a dark room with his Mayhem title over his shoulder. He looks at the camera and he is not happy.

'The Great' Milenko
Last week did not go as planned. Dynasty lost to The Grand Mystique, TheOneBigWill and Red Mask. Me and Legend have a chance to relieve a small part of that loss this week because Red Mask, one of the people who beat us last week, is on the opposite side of the ring in an 8-Man Tag Match. His partners are Everest, Carmen Bratchney and Daniel Stokes.

The look of anger on his face get even more severe as he thinks about the lost last week.

'The Great' Milenko
I will tell you all right now what happened last week will not happen again and when I say something you know it happens. I've been in the ring with only 1 out of the 4 people that will be across the ring from me this week so I have my work cut out for me. Team Manzo might not be the essence of team work and we might all have our own plans but here is one thing the four of us have in common that will win us this match. All of us love to inflict pain, we will destroy everyone on the opposite side of the ring and we will enjoy doing it.

Milenko gets a thoughtful look on his face as he thinks about his opponents in the tag match.

'The Great' Milenko
Carmen Bratcheny is a huge Russian looking to make a mark on WZCW. The man doesn't even know what a tag match is though. On Meltdown Bratchney is going to learn the hard way what a tag match is all about when Team Manzo tears him apart limb from limb.

Milenko smiles at the thought of the blood that will be shed. Then he gets a serious look on his face as he talks about his other opponents.

'The Great' Milenko
The wild card in this match is Daniel Stokes he hasn't done much in WZCW but that is going to change soon. Stokes, you will be torn apart and the entire country of Australia will mourn the loss of the only thing of any significance to come off that Island.

Milenko gets a huge grin on his face as he thinks about the Team Captain Everest.

'The Great' Milenko
The big man Everest, the man who held the Mayhem title before I did but got stripped, the man who has been in numerous World title matches but always lost. You can talk about team work all you want but your luck in high profile matches is going to follow you and you will lose this match. I would love to personally be the one to pin you and the whole world will see who the better Mayhem Champion is.

The smile on his face lessens a little bit as he thinks about the last man in this match. When he starts to talk he is talking in a whisper.

'The Great' Milenko
Red Mask, you might think you're the hero WZCW needs and you may have been a part of the team that beat Dynasty last week but this week I am going to prove that you are only human and you bleed like everyone else does. You will not be 2-0 against me I promise you that.

Milenko gets up and leaves the room with his Mayhem Championship as the camera fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back