Megaman Universe

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Whelp. For those who have been expecting a Megaman Powered Up sequel recreating Megaman 2, I think you got it.

[youtube]KRtubWgakrY&feature=related[/youtube]

Megaman Universe. To be released some time in the next. The game in gameplay is a recreation of Megaman 2 while adding the stage creating mechanics and 3D look of Powered Up. Minus the bloated heads. Another feature added is Character Customization. Where you can take a character and edit him to gave him new abilities. Aside from that you have different looks for Megaman. A modern one that has him looking weirdly angry, Rockman, his original look, and Bad Box art Megaman. Eugh. Aside from the Blue Bomber it's confirmed that guys like Ryu from Street Fighter and Arthur from Ghosts and Ghouls are playable here.

But if there's one negative to point out, it's the graphics. They seem like a total letdown for me given the fact that this game is slated for the XBox 360 and PS3. Little Big Planet alone puts the graphics here to shame. And of course, the fact that this is yet ANOTHER Megaman remake. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but when fans wanted the Classic series back, I believe they were looking for closure, not saturation.

So what are your thoughts on this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back