ME

kingdirrtysouth1

BOOK THIS! MAGAZINE ONLINE
Still trying to find my way, but working harder at it every day. Learning as I go, proud to roll with the big dogs in the nWZo. I gotta stop picking up those damn spam warnings though! I have two lengthy Gina Carano threads, here: Strikeforce: Carano Vs. Cyborg & here: GINA CARANO SHRINE. I'm also doing some things in the BT section with my own BT thread & my BT magazine thread! I had started a few other threads but they got no heat. Still I read other peoples work in an effort to improve my own. My post count number grows slowly because I try make sure I can post about shit I know about & can express my thoughts in a way that can be understood and are well thought out. But, I'm having as much fun with this shit as everyone else. I've never disrespected anyone here & don't plan to! If I have I didn't mean to. I wanna be respected for my posts like everyone else. Just expressing what I'm feeling Right now!

I've always quite liked you, king. You seem like a really nice guy and you're always excited about everything.

I've always quite liked you, king. You seem like a really nice guy and you're always excited about everything.

I know and I appreciate that. I like you as well. There's a lot of cool people on here. Yes, I do get excited about a lot of stuff on this forum. That's why I signed up. I don't have a problem with anybody or anything, just felt like expressing myself.

I like you, I also loved you BT magazine when I was doing it. I am on indefinite hiatus right now though.

kingdirttysouth, welcome aboard,
it's clear you find the keyboard mightier than the sword,
don't make any alts, they make you a fraud,
don't bet more V-cash than you can afford.

kingdirttysouth, welcome aboard,
it's clear you find the keyboard mightier than the sword,
don't make any alts, they make you a fraud,
don't bet more V-cash than you can afford.

OK playa, I'll keep that in mind,
I wont make any alts while on the grind,
Haven't used any V-cash, that you can bet,
maybe one day, but not yet
jpfizzle, keep it on the rizzeal, I gotta go,
because I gotta pay the bizzills!

"And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one, only mine."

155.x600.timein.open.dexterNEW.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics