MD41: Gordito vs. The Killjoy - Mayhem Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
With Vance Bateman still trying to decide on what match the Mayhem Championship will be defended in at Apocalypse, Chuck Myles has taken the opportunity to place The Killjoy in another defense, this time it will be against recent newcomer with a stride, Gordito. Can The Killjoy maintain his run with the belt before Apocalypse rolls in or will Gordito show him that not all newcomers should be under estimated?

Deadline is Monday 7th June 2010, 23:59EST

Live! From Houston, Texas! The stars of the WZCW!

We broadcast through WZCW.com at an arena in the city of Houston just a few hours before a show starts, and on the outside a major fuzz is going on. The cause of the disturbance is non other that the reigning Mayhem Champion, The KillJoy. He is outside the building standing on his painted chair with the title and a Megaphone at hand with the fans.

The KillJoy: What do we want?!!

Fans: MAHYEM!

The KillJoy: When do we want it?!!

Fans: NOW!!

The KillJoy: You people have been deprived of the privilege of a good Mayhem division! You people have been stripped of the right to a good show! You have been lied to! Deceived even into thinking that men like John Smith, James Baker and Excellency are what Mayhem is all about. But what were they? A walking muscle? A wannabe rapper? A bible thumper? I suppose next you'll tell me that their Mayhem matches were "hardcore" too, right? NO! What do we want?

Fans: MAYHEM!!

The KillJoy: When do we want it!!??

The KillJoy: Chuck Myles and Vance Bateman are just a pair of old men wearing monkey suits. Do they really believe they know anything about what Hardcore is? They turn a blind eye to us. They ignore us. They toss us off to the bottom of the Pay-Per-View cards like if we weren't worth it. Like if we couldn't steal the show. But now. Now that I'm in charge, I will resurrect this once proud and popular movement. Selling out buildings back in the early 80's in Puerto Rico. Melting down the bingo halls across the east coast in the 90's. Spreading limbs across Japan any day. Now I repeat. In this new decade, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Fans: MAYHEM!!

The KillJoy: When do you want it!??

As KillJoy continues talking to the crowd as a security team clears the way heading towards him. Chuck Myles is behind them with a mic at hand.

Chuck Myles: HEY!! What the hell are you doing, man?!

The KillJoy: I'm getting your name tattooed to my left ass cheek. What in the rowdy blue hell do you think I'm doing? I'm freakin' bringing Mayhem back to life.

Chuck Myles: You know, going to our office and talking this out would be a lot more efficient than this... Insanity.

The KillJoy: Insanity? You think this is insane?

Chuck Myles: Yes! You are disrupting the piece. That's what you're doing. You are harassing the fans. That's what you're doing. You are interrupting the show. That's what you're doing. You're...

The KillJoy: I'm creating Mayhem. That's what I'm doing, you babbling drama queen. The fans like it. You, on the other hand are being a buzz kill. Bigger than Buzz Killington for that matter. Why don't you shut your dirty, stinkin' freakin' pie hole and let me work this out?

Chuck Myles: Because I'm the booker you idiot. I'm the one who organizes the matches and dictates where the wrestlers belong. But seeing how you, in the end, got the message out, I'll pitch in a bit to your effort to "restore" your precious Mayhem division. Friday at Meltdown, you will be facing a guy who may be as anarchy friendly as you. He's one of our new members, he's Gordito!

The KillJoy: Jeez Chuckie, you don't have to be such an asshole. Just because you can speak spanish doesn't mean you can mock a guy for being a bit chubby.

Chuck Myles: It's your opponent's name. That's his name.

The KillJoy: Que?

Chuck Myles: What?

The KillJoy: Exactly!

Chuck Myles: What?

The KillJoy: His name.

Chuck Myles: Wh... What?

The KillJoy: OK man, if you wanna act like this is Abbott and Costello, say your lines right at least. Let me tell you how it goes. *Ahem* ABBOTT!! ABBOTT!! Who's on 1st, What's on 2nd, Idoknow is on 3rd and you are about to be caught in a mosh.

The fans then begin to mosh with Chuck caught in the middle as security tries to get him to safety.

Chuck Myles: Dam.. it KillJoy!! You're *uff* gonna *ugh* pay for... AHHHH!!

Security follows Chuck Myles as the fan's push him away from the area.

The KillJoy: Gordito, huh? One on one with the "Be All End All Of Destruction". Gordito. Face to face with the "Master of Mayhem". Gordito. Mano a mano with the one and only "Heavy Metal Monster". Live on Meltdown. Kid, I hope you give me a good match. I hope you show me and the world that you have some cohones. Because I'd hate to see you ending up like good ol' John Smith. Who now lies in a pool of Kickassery juice deep in the jungle's of The 'Z's locker room. I like you. I really do. But then again, I really liked being an asshole. Not the case right now, is it? But the thing is, even though we're alike, we're pretty different. See while you beat to the free spirited and liberal rhythm's of "I'm The Man", by Anthrax. "Oh Oh! Not! Not!" I move to the beat of something that is a lot more personal. Much more dangerous and much more heavy. That being the powerful and deep lyrics of Queen's "Stone Cold Crazy". "Crazy! Stone Cold Crazy, you know!"

KillJoy goes around making guitar sounds with his mouth as he gets off the chair and run's in circles. He Stops and gets back on the chair again.

The KillJoy: I'm trying to bring in hardcore back into Mayhem. It has to be done. But the problem is that I can't do it by myself, as much as I wish I could. So here's there the deal. Friday we become robbers. As we are gonna steal the show!! Friday! Be there! Why?! Easy. Because Mayhem Will Be Televised!! Now... Who wants to see Alisha take her top off!!?

The fans give out a massive pop in spite of Alisha not actually being there as the scene goes dark.

[We fade into what appears to be a sound stage. Gordito stands in the middle of the screen, alone. Behind him as some sort of backdrop is a graphic of a big city alley way with grey brick walls and aluminum trash cans. Painted on the wall like graffiti is "Have fun & go Crazy!"; just above it in slightly larger letters is "Gordito". Gordito is wearing his ratty red robe and his typical ring attire. He is also holding a microphone. He leans back a bit as he prepares to yell.]

Gordito: HELLO WZCW! Are you ready for fun?! Are you ready to go a little crazy?!

[Gordito leans back up straight and swings his left arm around pointing out the background.]

Gordito: I decided to do this old school promo style. The Dirty One has a taste for the classics.

[He lowers his arm from his side.]

Gordito: And now it's official, The Dirty Train of good times and hard knocks has boarded and is now leaving the station. Man oh man, I gotta say does it feel good to get my first singles match in WZCW out of the way. Chris Jones, you put up a good fight, but in the end you just couldn't put me away. You know what they say: you can't keep a good guy down! Break my arms and legs, knock me senseless; I'll still find a way to call down the Meteor of War and lay you out for 3!

[Gordito stalls and looks to be thinking something over]

Gordito: I'll give him that he brought it to me the whole time. That's all I ask for out of my opponents; I don't care if we're friends, enemies, strangers, family...once we are in that ring together...once that bell rings...come at me as hard as I'm going to come at you, 'cause when I'm in there, you better bet I'm bringing every thing I have at you.

[Gordito's face brightens as he seems to have remembered something]

Gordito: And that brings me to this week's Meltdown. Chuck Myles, I know you aren't the most popular guy around these parts, but I feel like I should get you a keg or something because, DAMN, Christmas is coming a little bit early for Gordito. Are you guys in for a treat or what? That's right guys, in case you've missed it, this week's Meltdown will feature a Mayhem Title Match. THE MASTER OF MAYHEM VS THE DIRTY ONE! That's right! KILLJOY vs GORDITO!

[Gordito's face starts to tense up a little bit as he leans in towards the camera.]

Gordito: Really though, I hope Myles knows what he's doing. This has long lasting consequences for all of WZCW. Did he really think this through enough? I mean seriously, I thought there was gonna be some time before I ever crossed paths with Killjoy. Baby, this isn't going to be a match, it'll be damned massacre! Killjoy has it, everything I hope for in an opponent!

[Gordito starts counting out on his fingers.]

Gordito: He's tougher than nails, he's not afraid of hurting or being hurt, he's over the top and impulsive, he's resourceful...there's gold around his waist for a reason.

[Gordito's facial expression gets more serious now.]

Gordito: Don't think I don't recognize the marvelous opportunity I've been given here. Only my second singles match in WZCW and I have a chance at leaving with some gold. And not just any gold, but the MAYHEM freakin' CHAMPIONSHIP! A belt that represents my crazy lifestyle, how perfect is that?!

[Gordito's face turns to a frantic grin.]

Gordito: It really must be the holiday season in WZCW, because come Meltdown I get everything I wanted when I came out here: I get to entertain the fans, I get a shot at a major title, and I get to test myself against quite possibly the biggest force of destruction in the industry! Baby, I'm ecstatic about this. You better be too!

[Gordito points directly at the screen.]

Gordito: They're gonna need a HazMat crew once Killjoy and I are done. Whatever happens out there, this is gonna be the start of something beautiful! Don't you dare miss it! Have fun & go crazy, WZCW Universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back