• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD42: Crash Klinic vs. Baez & Gordito - No Disqualification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Controversy surrounds the events of the Mayhem Ladder Match at Apocalypse and currently the signs all point to one person, Dr. Steven Kurtesy. Due to the complaints made by the members of that match, Chuck Myles has ruled that until the culprit is discovered, Kurtesy will pay for it. Tonight he re-allies with Doug Crashin who makes a return to ring action to take on Baez and Gordito, in a tag team match with No Disqualification. However, Myles has stated that this match will have no interference whatsoever, anyone who gets involved in this encounter outside of the participants will be suspended.

Deadline is Monday 12th July 23:59 EST

The following is paid for by the Crashin Movement.

We find ourselves in Doug’s S65 AMG Mercedes-Bens in the streets of New York City. The interior is refined leather with Mercedes’ command system fully customized for Doug. Jason is in the driver’s seat while Sandy is in the front passenger seat. Doug and Kurtesy are in the back seat chatting away.

Steven: So Doug, what’s this I hear? That you’ve made yourself a movement?

Doug: Yea dude, it’s called the Crashin Movement. I’ve found my niche so to speak the past couple of weeks thanks to the rest. Watch and see. Hey Jason, stop at the corner of 42nd street and Broadway please. Don’t worry about parking. Already have that covered.

Jason: Sure thing boss.

They stop at the corner and park along one of the sides of the street. There’s a crowd gathering around the car. Out comes Jason.

Jason: Ladies and Gentlemen. Gather ‘round. Gather ‘round. I present to you. “Mr. Incredible” Doug Crashin!

Some of the crowd clap and some go “who the fuck is this *******?” Jason opens the door and Doug comes out smiling.

Doug: Welcome ladies and gentlemen as most of you know I am The Incredible One Doug Crashin. What most of you don’t know is that I am a wrestler from Wrestlezone Championship Wrestling. I have made it known that I am starting a revolution! A revolution that is for the people, by the people! Which is why I’m out here with you fine people here. See normally I’m an asshole but lately I’ve noticed that being an asshole doesn’t cut it in professional wrestling so I am out here to…. Well. Give my stuff to the people! What does he mean by give his stuff? Why Merchandise of course! Jsaon my boy grab the table, briefcase and the merchandise from the trunk will you? That’s a good boy. It’s a first come first serve basis but don’t worry all of you that put yourself on my mailing list will get a code for a discount price at my official store.

This lasts a couple of minutes as they set up the stuff. The fans start to line up. The line pretty much goes around the block.

Doug: OK first person up please! And what is your name son?

A husky man in his 50’s walks up to Doug.

Husky fan: My name is Sean.

Doug: Nice to meet you. What do you want? A shirt? Hat? Sunglasses?

Sean: First I want to ask you a question. They say you’re a false prophet and that some guy called John Constatine is the true savior.

Doug: Wait a minute here. Are you calling me a liar?

Sean: No I just asked a question and since you said you’re “for the people”, you should be able to answer.

Doug: Yes you’re right. My apologies. I’ll tell you this. You see this John Constatine fella has what we like to call a Delusion of Grander. What that means is that he’s an idiot to think that he’s a savior when he has yet to prove a damn thing! He’s the false prophet here and that’s all I’m saying about that. HE’S COPYING MY GIMMICK! Don’t worry though. He’ll get his someday. I guarantee it. Here’s your autographed shirt. NEXT!

Next comes a perfect 10 blond.

Doug: Well hello gorgeous, may I ask your name?

The blond: Tanya.

Doug: OK Tanya what do you want. Besides a night with The Incredible One? Hehe.

Tanya: Is it true that your partner Kurtesy st….

Doug: Eh Eh ehmm…..

Tanya: Sto..

Doug:*coughs.*

Tanya: What everybody thinks Kurtesy sto.

Doug: HE DID NOT STEAL THE MAYHEM CHAMPIONSHIP! As far as I know Steven was in the limo with his girl… And they were having the time of their lives if you know what I mean.

Tanya: eww.

Doug: As far as Killjoy is concerned he can make the many false accusations he wants. That won’t get his belt back. He knows it, everybody in the main office knows that and the fact that they have the nerve to force my partner and I in tag contest when they know I have nagging injuries is grounds for a lawsuit. If they know what’s good for them they’ll back off of this course of action. I Graduated from Harvard law damnit! As far as Gordito gordato whatever his name is, I like this kid. He reminds me of me when I first started in this business. That doesn’t change the fact that this is a business and personal fondness aside, he’s gonna get his too.

The following has been paid for by the Crashin movement.

Clouds cover the intended starry skies and descends everything into darkness. Even with the help of the street lights, it still seems quite dim... especially down the back of an alley way in an abandoned industrial area. By taking a rather close inspection, we can see somebody waiting behind a dumpster to avoid anyone noticing them. A few moments pass when an engine can be heard drawing near.

A woman on a motorbike parks on the opposite side of the road where the other person is waiting patiently in the alley. She switches off her lights before entering, keeping the meeting spot unidentifiable. She gets off her bike and cautiously makes her way to the other, helmet still fixed to her head. When she is within earshot range, the other person begins to move.

Were you followed?

The female submerges herself in complete darkness before answering. She shakes her head and removes the helmet, revealing to be Sandy Deserts.

Ah... you certainly have a way with dates, Doctor. I would have preferred a nice sit-down meal at a fancy restaurant but...

Well quite honestly Sandy, I don't want to be troubling the media. I risked enough of my neck appearing with Doug Crashin in New York.

Sandy let's out a chuckle.

I thought we've already had this conversation? I thought I told you staying with Doug Crashin wasn't an option for you. A new perspective is what you need.

Let's get one thing straight. The Crash-Klinic is dead, Sandy. Doug Crashin and I are no longer a tag team anymore. You've got your wish. However, we aren't going our own separate ways. We're not having none of this petty Garth Black/Phoenix split up. Our relationship with each other has grown stronger than ever. I can happily say that not only is Doug my friend, we are business partners. We're together as apart of the Crashin Movement.

And yet I don't see any rings on your fingers.

Steven laughs.

Your disdain for Crashin amazes me. The man has a vision with good intentions, and has the finances to fund his campaign. Why wouldn't anyone believe in him? As his assigned medical consultant, I can't in good conscience destroy this bond we've created. A commitment like this requires me to see this through to the end and I intend to be there with Crashin until he gets back on his feet. You went through a similar process with me Sandy. Did I ever give up on you because you were failing?

There is a short silence.

I understand... where you are coming from Steven... and I... accept that. You need to finish you're duties as a doctor before you can move on. As a professional wrestler, you should be taking a breath of fresh new air. You are taking the right steps by enlisting me as your official manager and by announcing your presence in the Mayhem Division after what ha...

Kurtesy puts a hand over Sandy's mouth to prevent her from continuing.

This is the reason why we're not eating quality food and laying low. We can't be discussing such a taboo subject with others eavesdropping and misinterpreting what we say. I don't want those bloody tabloids adding more fuel to the fire.

Wouldn't make a difference. There are already a couple of guys from the division painting a target on your back.

I know of your history with weapons in wrestling Sandy, but do you really believe that these guys can consider themselves apart of a credible division when they fight in Garbage matches? One of it's "major entities," Gordito, epitomises how dirty and filthy it is. The man has no sense of class or honour with the lifestyle that he has chosen to live. He is complete scum that only has a job because he is stupid enough to accept a paycheck for getting smacked with a chair every week. I'll plan on slapping some respect about professional wrestling into his system, as well as Killjoy.

You mean Baez?

Have I ever ignored the insecurities of another before, Sandy? No, and I'm not about to change that. Killjoy is just afraid of the real world and wants to regress past memories. He doesn't like what people call him, so he switches his name. He can't live with the way he looks, so he wears a mask. He can't stand the fact that I am better than him in every way, so he made a whinge and put the Crashin Movement in a match in his own environment in an attempt to take me down... and remove any unwanted accomplishments others have over him. He tries to act like a worthy champion, but he doesn't even know where he last put his title.

Sandy seems slightly confused.

Err, Steven... you do realise that...

Yes I do Sandy. Killjoy has a terrible memory. Seems he has taken too many shots to the head.

But...

He and Gordito can't get it through their thick skulls. If they really want to go through with this, I'll play their game. They'd have no chance at comprehending the rules of mine. I wonder how it will make them feel when I clock them with, say... a lead pipe?

Sandy gets excited at the mention of her signature weapon.

Do you know how to use it?

Kurtesy chuckles.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Steven does up his hooded jacket, picks up an object and walks over towards the bike. Sandy puts her helmet back on and meets up with Kurtesy, who appears to be carrying a very secure briefcase and clutching it tightly. Sandy puts the secondary helmet on Steven and they both hop onto the bike. Sandy turns the motorbike on and drives down the road and into the night...

... as if nothing ever happened.

[We open to a black screen. After a few moments, text appears in white on the screen.]

may·hem
n.
1. The offense of willfully maiming or crippling a person.
2. Infliction of injury on a person or thing; wanton destruction.
3. A state of violent disorder or riotous confusion; havoc.

[The screen begins to fade into static. Soon after, the static gives way to the image of Leon Kennedy standing with Gordito. Leon is wearing a cheap grey broadcasters suit with a red tie, while Gordito is in his torn black denim jeans, a red WZCW t-shirt, and his ratty red robe, his mohawk spiked up. They appear to be in an underground parking structure which is quite full. Each of them is holding a mic, and Gordito turns towards the camera as he starts to speak into his.]

Welcome back, WZCW fans! It's The Dirty One Gordito, here to share some crazy with you before I head out for the night.

[A mid 80's model van pulls up a couple of yards away. It appears to be painted in black primer, with red patches in streak at random intervals. There appears to be quite a few
rockabilly and punk types inside, but as there aren't any windows on the sides, no one is really visible to the camera. The horn strikes twice. Gordito turns around to greet them, while Leon appears to be spooked for just a moment.]

I'll just be a few minutes, guys!

[Gordito turns back towards Leon.]

Leon, buddy, do you know why you're here right now?

[Leon answers sheepishly.]

Because Klamor stills wants nothing to do with you?

[Gordito is surprised by this.]

Wait, what really? Well, besides that man!

Oh sorry, I-I mean, is it because of the missing Mayhem Championship Belt?

[Gordito steps forward a bit a gives Leon a hearty pat on the back that he is not ready for.]

Exactly, buddy!

[Leon reaches up to fix his glasses, which had fallen loose.]

Recently, at Apocalypse, I was given a second shot at the WZCW Mayhem Championship. It was a six way ladder match, and I was a favorite to win. After all the carnage, after all the violence, it was down to two men; Baez and The Dirty One. The reigning champion, and the restless challenger. The way it should be, baby.

[Leon, who has by now recovered his composure, is quick to pick up where this is going.]

But then somebody hit the lights! An-and when they came back on...

I was laid out on my ass...

And the Mayhem Championship Belt was gone! There was a only a note left in it's place...

And it appeared to be the work of Dr. Steven Kurtesy. And I'll be honest; if you're looking to enter into a division with an impact, there are certainly worse ways to try. But here's the problem for Stevie now...

[Gordito turns towards the camera again.]

You've disrespected Mayhem, Stevie. You've disrespected Mayhem, and that means you've disrespected me! You want that belt? You get in line with the rest of us! You earn it! You should have entered the match, and beat the hell out of me, Baez, and everyone else in that ring. Sucker punch me off of a ladder after hitting the lights? You've been here longer than I have, and you claim to be a well educated person, so surely you know by now the everything has repercussions.

Maybe he believes he can handle you, Gordito? Dr. Kurtesy is a pretty seasoned veteran in WZCW, and if I remember correctly, you lost your match before Apocalypse.

[Gordito turns back towards Leon to cut him off.]

I lost in a brilliant display of Mayhem at it's finest to Baez, the Champion, and I remember that it was an inspiration to many. But you're right Leon, The Dirty Train needs some momentum. It's a good thing I get both Stevie and Doug Crashin come Meltdown. And I'm not fighting alone. Oh no, baby, it's The Dirty One Gordito and Baez, The Killjoy, making tag team history! Come Meltdown, I'm spiking the bottle of Kickassery, baby. The Dream Team of Destruction! No DQ, no disqualification, just Mayhem! And our friend Stevie...

And our fri...I-I mean, and Doug Crashin! The Crash-Klinic paired up once again.

And if anyone else tries to make a surprise appearance, they get their ass stamped suspended. HA! I love it.

Still, The Crash-Klinic is no laughing matter. They were contenders for the WZCW Tag Team Titles.

And they're broken now. This isn't some well publicized reunion? Where are they now, Leon? One's a promotion wide joke, and the other's too cowardly to show his face around here until he has to. I'll be surprised if Stevie even shows up for Meltdown. And Doug? Doug Crashin could be a great! Doug Crashin could be a champion! But what is he instead? A punchline, a speed bump, a...

[The van honks again. Gordito turns quickly to yell at them while Leon shirks away again in surprise.]

Hold on a minute, assholes!

[Gordito turns back towards Leon.]

Where was I? Oh yeah, that's right...

[Gordito turns towards the camera.]

Doug Crashin, you can't stop the Dirty Train! You and Stevie? You've never faced a force this violent before! We're talking wanton destruction out there, boys! I've taken my share of punishment and more in my lifetime; what's the worst you could bring? You think I'm mad? How do you think Baez is feeling right now?! If anyone is looking forward to this match more than I am, it's him baby!

[Leon turns to speak to the camera, and Gordito turns to watch him.]

Once again viewers, on the next Meltdown Dr. Steven Kurtesy and Doug Crashin will face Baez and Gordito in a no disqualification tag match and Chuck Myles has decreed that anyone outside of the match who tries to interfere will face suspension!

That's right, Leon! Just the four of us, we don't need anyone else for the party! Everything else is legal. Including dropping the Meteor of War and putting someone through a table or two!

[Gordito turns back towards the camera.]

Doug, Stevie, you want to prove me wrong? You want to show you have some character, that you have some real passion? Show me out there at Meltdown! Leave your nonsense and your failed pasts behind you, get out there, and just try and kick my ass. And make sure you've saved some for Baez, Mayhem Champion! Prove me wrong in the that ring, boys!

[The van honks one more time.]

WZCW, this is the Dirty Train departing for the evening! I'd like to remind you all to have fun & go crazy, and I'll see you on Meltdown! Adios amigos!

[Gordito tosses his mic towards Leon, and then turns to quickly enter the van, shouting to Leon as he does.]

Thanks Leon, I'll catch you again soon.

[The sliding slide door opens, and Gordito takes his seat in the middle aisle. The van quickly leaves before the door is closed completely. Then the scene fades out to static again as Leon walks away.]

The scene opens backstage with a very enraged Baez. He is smashing random objects around in a fit of blind fury. He stops for a second breathing heavily and then grabs his head and kneels to the floor.

Baez:
IT'S THAT DAMN POLITIC!! THAT BLASTED SHRINK!!! AND THAT USELESS RICH KID!!! THEY are ALL in on it!!! I know it! They can't fool me!

Baez takes a table with cups of water on it and flips it and almost hits the cameraman.

Baez:
"How does that make you" How does it make me feel?! The fact that in live we have to live in misery while you take what you want whenever you want?! How does it make me feel?! That for over 3 months I worked my ass off to raise the level of a wrestling division? To bring back hardcore wrestling from its grave?! Only to have it all taken away in the blink of an eye?! It makes me feel... it... makes me... feel... DISGUSTED!!

Baez walks over to another table and smashes his fist across it, breaking it in half.

Baez:
It's always the same in life isn't it? You can be as good as you want. As nice as you want. But in the end... Grace and mercy conceive nothing. Power does. The more power, the more you can gain. Crashin's gotten pretty good since teaming with the good doctor. Power with control has done him well. But both of them are missing... Leadership. But now I see that the doctor himself may have been inspired. I really doubt that Steve found the balls to pull such a disgusting act by himself. No. He makes a living out of spreading his morality to others. Crashin is just too dumb. But now... Now there's... John Constantine. A leader. A politic. A doctor. A rich kid. All you're missing is the golf club.

Baez grabs his head again trying to calm himself down. Alisha then walks in and kneels close to him to comfort and calm him down.

Alisha: Word is that Steven was seen in Crashin's limo during the Ladder match. The security cameras spotted him. He didn't get off 'till the show ended.

Baez: Just because he didn't commit the crime, doesn't mean he's involved, Alisha. He has something to do with this. I know it.

Alisha: Do you really believe John Constantine, a politic, would waste his time stealing a belt of a division he probably looks down upon?

Baez:
A perfect show of his power. He might as well hand the belt to Crash-Klinic, he doesn't want it around.

Alisha: According to who?

Baez: Politicians do two things. Number one, they lead through peace and civility. Number two, they get paid for it. And since they are the one's in charge, they get to dictate their payment. Why keep something around that promotes anarchy? The one thing a rule maker doesn't want? Seems clear to me.

Alisha: Well in any event, it seems the officials here feel only Crashin and Kurtesy are the ones at fault. You've been scheduled for a tag team match against them with Gordito as your partner. The match is under no disqualification rules unless the belt is retrieved.

Baez:............. Something doesn't fit. Why a no DQ rule? More importantly, if the objective is to pushing them for stealing my belt, why give them the no DQ rule as well?

They can use a steel chair as well as us. Why?

Alisha:
The officials must have a lot of faith in you then.

Baez: Why the fair playing field? Why would they have the same rights as us?

Alisha: Maybe the officials aren't completely inclined to the belief that Kurtesy is responsible.

Baez: Maybe the officials were... convinced to do so. Maybe this wasn't the officials at all. Think about it, Alisha. I wasn't the only one screwed. Sure, I had the match won at that point, but what about Scott? Holmes? Steele? And Jones? Why is only Gordito getting the chance at revenge with me? Why not put more emphasis on finding a stolen piece of history that is probably worth thousands. It doesn't add up.

Alisha: Maybe you're just thinking too much about it.

Baez: Maybe....

Maybe not. Not the first time people of high power screw me over. I hope Gordito can see the gravity of this situation. You can leave now, cameraman. I'm done here. Have someone clean the mess.

Alisha: What? No bottles of Kickassery for sale? No revolution to televise? No smart ass witty comments? No sarcasm? I know this is a serious matter, but you shouldn't lose your smile.

Baez: This is a serious matter. My life was taken from me. Again. How do you think I feel? The game is over. I won't be my fun loving playful self until I retrieve my title. I never lost it, but it was still taken away from me. I'll be damned if I just stand and watch as a group of spoiled pieces of overcompensated garbage take everything from me. I don't need proof. Just my title. And their heads. Crash-Klinic better be prepared... Because me and Gordito are gonna take them to the blood clinic. The blood bank will be stuffed with their blood. ....in bottles of... Kickassery.

The feed is cut off as Baez utters his last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back