MD34 - Steamboat Ricky vs. Everest (Champion vs. Champion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD348.jpg

Everest wants to send Titus a huge message by taking on one of the top members of WZCW. Chuck Myles offered the World Champ a chance to face any other champion of his choosing, of which Everest chose Ricky, the man proclaiming himself to be the "True World Champion". Will Ricky's previous suspension affect his match tactics or will Everest continue to proclaim his dominance as the WZCW's Top Man?

Deadline is Monday 4th January 2010 23:59 EST

The video opens at the outskirts of Disney World in Orlando Florida. We see the entrance to the theme park for a few moments. Then the scene suddenly shifts to frantic shots of the park. The castle, a statue of Walt Disney, the outside of Space Mountain, a boat going down Splash Mountain toward the water and finally after several seconds of this fast pace seizure induced videotaping we come to a sudden stop in front of the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Standing large at the entrance is none other than WZCW World Champion: EVEREST, clad in some simple workout pants and his new Everest “MY WORLD, MY RULES“ t-shirt!

EVEREST: Well well well. It seems that on this weeks episode of Everest’s Meltdown I’m slated to take on the one and only man who no matter how many times I pin him, no matter how many times I humiliate him and no matter how many times I beat his useless, single syllable making brain into mush, seems to always figure out how to weasel his way into yet another match against the greatest Champion the WZCW has ever seen.

Well the problem this time is; it seems that since Mister Ricky was suspended people have wondered where he’s gone. He’s doesn’t seem to have the desire or motivation to show up on Meltdown. So being the caring, worrisome individual that I am I did some detective work and rumor has it that the man himself is hiding somewhere in here.

With that Everest and the camera man head into the ride and sit down. As he rides around and through the scenes from Disney’s famous movie. After a few minutes, the view switches to the exit of the ride where the World Champion emerges.

EVEREST: Well it seems that my recon work didn’t pan out like I thought it would. Even though I did see a few of those figures that sure looked like Steamboat. Especially that one with the one rubber eye. Weird looking fellow that one is. Hmmm anyway. Alright you’re probably wondering what the hell is going on here.

Well all kidding aside, no more cheap Pirate jokes, or comparing my opponent to Jack Sparrow or making fun of his pet parrot. You see Meltdown has been set up for one thing and one thing only, to give Titus just a little taste of what’s coming for him. You know I went the easy route last week on Ascension by taking that newcomer John Smith on a ride he’ll probably never recover from.

Not this week Titus. This week I’m out to prove a point. This week Steamboat Ricky isn’t just an opponent, no this week Steamboat Ricky is an EXAMPLE! You see a win isn’t important, hell I’ve beaten the pirate so many times I’ve run out of fingers to count them on. I don’t care about Ricky or his RWO. I don’t care that they are running roughshot over WZCW wrestlers. It seems to me they have been wise enough to keep their noses out of the wrong places: Like my business. You see Titus I picked Steamboat Ricky because I don’t want to throw in the towel for another week. I wanted to prove to you and to the world who the best is in WZCW. Ricky you should probably feel honored that I choose you over the other wastes of space in WZCW but my guess is you’re too involved in swabbing someone’s deck to probably care. So I’ll keep this short and sweet for you that way at the worst your parrot should be able to comprehend.

At Meltdown, I’m not coming for your title, I’m coming to prove a point. I’m going to teach you yet another lesson. You can bring your RWO flunkies if you want, you can leave them in the back either way it doesn’t really matter to me because by the end of the evening you’ll have a familiar feeling.

The feeling of failure: You know the one. The one where you’re laying on your back staring at the lights. The one where you’ve heard the ref’s hand smack that mat 3 times and it’s slowly going through your head that you’ve lost to me yet again. Don’t worry though Ricky, you’re not alone and come the pay per view, Titus will be yet another victim, yet another notch on my championship resume.

Titus, the history’s been written, it’s been talked to death. I know what you’ve done to me, the whole world knows what you did. Come the pay per view, it won’t be about flair and flash, it’s going to be about revenge and violence. Will you be prepared for that? You see this time I won’t have my back to you, this time I’ll see you coming.

And I’ll be ready!!!

This is my World, and these are MY Rules!!!

With that Everest simply walks away from the camera. An abrupt end to the segment.

*Steamboat Ricky is in the backstage area, picking a super wedgie when an unfamiliar face (to the viewers) approaches Ricky while breathing heavily.*

Ricky Ricky Ricky!!

Yarrr...The Disciple of the Rickopalyse...what it be matey?

You've been booked in a match for Meltdown.

Yarr! No kidding! That like...never happens. Who would have ever thought. Thanks for the tip. I'm so glad that I hired you to tell me such things, DOR. :rolleyes:

You bet boss.

Well, who's it with, you dirty lubber.

Everest.

EVEREST! You mean that fake world champ? That guy can't beat me without any kind of outside interference! And I already beat him for that fake title once already. What makes him think that he's even worthy to step into the ring with a champion of my caliber?

There's more to it than that, Ricky. He's totally overlooking this match and focusing on trash talking Titus in regards to their match at the Pay-Per-View.

WHAT!?!?!? Does he know who I am? I'm the most hardcore S.O.B. to ever step inside a WZCW ring. I'm the Deacon of Danger...the Doctor of Destruction...the BUCCANEER OF BRUTALITY!!! And he's looking ahead to Titus?! Does he realize that he has never pinned me in a straight match? I'm the one who beat him. Me.

What's a buccaneer?

:wtf: Do you possess a brain?

Some days.

Well, make yourself useful. Go get my eyepatch, grog, and shower cap...i'm stinky.

Yes sir.

*Ricky sits in the locker room...looking off into the room. In a sudden burst of rage, Ricky stands up, and begins to trash the locker room. He knocks down lockers, breaks bottles, and throws articles of clothing everywhere.*

Arrrr...cameraman! Make haste this way!

*Camera moves close to Ricky.*

Yarrr...Everest...you think that I'm just another notch in your big fat title reign, eh? Well, newsflash for you, Everest. You can't beat me. You can't. It's simple as that. You are going up against the most accomplished wrestler in the history of this company. There is no one with a resume as impressive as mine.

So, prepare all you want for Titus. But I'm warning you. You better do your homework, son. Because I'm bringing your ship down at Meltdown...courtesy of the Blunderbuss.

This is your world, eh? Well, come Meltdown, you'll be stepping into the sea, matey. And your ship is going to go down to see Davey Jones before you can even begin to say "Man over Board!"

Yarrr...now if you'll excuse me...I have a deck to swab!

*Ricky leaves the locker room as the segment draws to a close.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back