MD32 - Blade vs. Sanna (EurAsian League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
MD323.jpg

Having finished off his ordeal with Karnage and entering No. 20 in the Lethal Lottery, Blade wouldn't have thought to have run into Karnage's associate, the returning Sanna, in the main match itself. Now with both of them getting put into the EurAsian League, these two face off after Sanna's return to WZCW. Who will draw first blood in the quest for gold at Kingdom Come?

Deadline is Monday 30th November 23:59 EST

Rebecca Serra is standing in a backstage hallway with Blade. Blade has his head slightly lowered and has a defiant and confident look on his face, having finally put to rest the issues with Karnage.

Rebecca: So Blade, your intense feud with Karnage is now over. How do you feel?

Blade: Defeating Karnage has helped me in my destiny. If I can beat Karnage, I can beat anyone. But as much as it’s helped me... It’s also shortened my career. When you go through a feud like that, you come out the other side a changed man. But...

Blade raises his head, smirking.

Blade: I’m still me, only better.

The crowd cheer wildly.

Blade: No more anger, no more fear, and no more doubt. The odds were against me, and I proved everyone wrong. So now I’m just gonna keep moving forward.

Blade’s phone starts ringing.

Blade: Excuse me for one moment, Becky.

Blade takes the phone out of his trench coat, and answers it.

Blade: Hello... Oh, hey Steel. Nope, just in the middle of an interview.... Hello? Can you hear me, Steel? God Damn phone!!

Blade viciously throws his phone against the wall opposite him. The phone hits the wall, exploding into bits of plastic and microchips. Rebecca takes a few steps backwards, looking at Blade slightly frightened and angry.

Rebecca: What.... The hell.... Was that about? I think you spent too much time around Karnage...

Blade: Sorry Becky... I told myself that if I beat Karnage, I’d quit smoking. Been off them for a week, so you’ll have to excuse me if I’m a little... Uhh... Edgy.

Rebecca: A LITTLE edgy? I’ve got a piece of phone lodged in my leg!

Blade: I apologise... Here, have an autographed picture.

Blade takes out a photograph and scribbles his name across it.

Rebecca: Blade, this is the cover off a White Stripes CD.

Blade: Well you don’t think I carry pictures of myself around, do you? What kind of ego do you think I have?

The crowd start laughing, as Rebecca rolls her eyes and a grin spreads across Blade’s face once again.

Rebecca: Anyway... This week you’ve got your first match in the EurAsian title league. Just when you think you’ve gotten away from Karnage, you’ve got to face his “associate” Sanna. Any thoughts?

Blade’s smile fades, as he looks down, breathing heavily.

Blade: I very rarely complain about what goes on here. But Sanna has been gone for months and now he comes back, thinking he deserves a rightful place in the EurAsian title league? I say bullshit. I’ve spent 3 months here, making a name for myself. And I am NOT going to have that all erased just because that has-been is trying to worm his way back into the spot light.

Blade’s eyes are wide now, showing a new found confidence and passion.

Blade: A few weeks ago, I would’ve been intimidated by you. A twisted guy with a reputation for destroying men in the ring.... But I’ve stared into the eyes of a guy more twisted than you, a guy who has destroyed more men than you... And I've won. I’m the one who came out alive. I’m the one who came out stronger. A few weeks ago, you would’ve been able to beat me. But now... I’m so much stronger. You can’t resort to your usual scare tactics... I am immune. I eliminated you from the Lethal Lottery and I will eliminate you from title contention just as quick.

Rebecca: Wow, that was fierce. Cigarette cravings again?

Blade: Nope, that was all me!

Rebecca: Interesting. So do you have any message for the Eurasian Champion, Showtime?

Blade strokes his chin, taking a moment to relax before he continues talking

Blade: Showtime, you beat me once before. Don’t let that go to your head. Like I’ve said to Sanna, I’ve become so much better these last few weeks that if you underestimate me in the slightest... I’ll make you regret it.
My time is coming. I am a star that is simply not yet in the sky.... But when I do emerge, I will be shining brighter than anyone.

End of scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back