• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MD 24: James Baker vs USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
WZCWMD248.jpg

With James Baker's partner injured, he moves into singles competition. This week, he takes on USA, who lost in last week's EurAsian Title Tournament.

Deadline is Monday, June 15, 11:59 PM EST.

The setting is in the million dollar mansion of Malik Jones as James Baker is just sitting in a corner alone while Malik Jones awaits a call from his star player Julius Peppers.

WZCW Interviewer Johnny Klamor has arrived at the door to interview James Baker.

*Johnny knocks on the door"

Malik Jones- Who is it?

Klamor- It's me Johnny Klamor. WZCW sent me here.

Malik Jones- Um ok just come on in.

*Malik lets Klamor inside of the mansion.*

Malik Jones- So what can I help you with today?

Klamor- I'm here to interview James Baker.

Malik Jones- I would advise you not to do that.

Klamor- Why?

Malik Jones- His mind has been in a different place since The Driveby Express lost at MD23 & he has not been functioning well since that event. I think something has snapped inside of his mind.

Klamor- Well I want to see this for myself.

Malik Jones- Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you before hand. I'm gonna go out back to dig up a grave cause I feel that we are about to need one real soon.

*Malik leaves the scene as Johnny Klamor goes up to James Baker.*

Klamor- James Baker. At MD23 you & Kyle Christiansen lost the match with Christiansen being injured in the process. Now at MD24 you will face a man you have beaten before in USA. What are your thoughts on facing USA again & of course the disbanding of The Driveby Express?

*James Baker completely ignores the question*

Klamor- James are you alright?

*James Baker again doesn't answer the question*

Klamor- James?

*James again doesn't answer him.*

Klamor- Come on you broken home product. Answer me dammit. Answer me.

James Baker then looks at Klamor & starts to beat the living hell out of him. James then beats Klamor up enough to where he has drawn some blood coming from his face. James then grabs Klamor's microphone as he also puts his boot across Klamor's throat.

James- Oh little Johnny. Little Johnny. Look at me you idiot. Look at me.

*Klamor looks up at James*

James- There that's better now isn't it. You think I actually give a damn about your well being boy. Speak up you idiot.

Klamor- No

James- No what.

Klamor- No sir.

James- Good i'm glad someone thinks highly of me. USA don't think that i'm gonna be an easy opponent for you cause i'm not. If you haven't forgotten, I beat yo ass at MD21 & I damn sure will beat yo ass again. You see at MD23, I had an epiphany as I felt something inside of me come to fruition. This display is my true self USA. In reality, I really am a breathing psychotic gangsta that is capable of pretty much doing anything & I mean anything possible to anybody. In my own little world, not a damn soul is off limits for me. That means that I can attack anybody from you USA, to the World Heavyweight Champion & all the way to the head of this company.

*James then proceeds to stomp a further mudhole into Klamor.*

James- Johnny. I thought I told you to keep quiet, sit still & listen to what I have to say. Now back to the point I was making. You see USA, what i'm doing right now to poor little Johnny Klamor is nothing compared to what i'm gonna do to you at MD24. I may be out of the tag team division & The Driveby Express is temporarily on hold while Kyle is on the shelf recovering from his injury, but if our MD21 match is evident enough, I am capable enough to be a singles competitor & trust me on this. I will beat yo ass at MD24 if I have any say in this. Get yo ass up Johnny.

*Klamor just manages to get up to his feet*

James Baker- Now get yo ass out of here & stay out of here. Punk ass bitch.

*James Baker throws Klamor out of the door & onto the concrete below.

Klamor- You will pay for this James Baker. You will pay for this big time. Ouch ouch ouch ouch. I'll sue you for every last penny that you have.

*Klamor then limps away from the mansion*

Camera then goes to a close as James Baker just stands on the front porch looking at the pedestrians walking on the sidewalk.

We see the outside of a large warehouse. There is a sign that say Patriots Gyn and a large American flag. Outside, there are three Hummers, a red, a white, and a blue. A woman walks out of the door, and motions toward the camera. She is insturcting the camera crew inside.

As the crew enters, there are several large men around the gym lifting unusual amounts of weight in all sorts of different lifts. The scene is truly amazing in that everyone of the guys is absolutely huge, ripped, and smiling. This is the happiest gym ever. The camera finds USA, in a corner, doing reps on the bench, with 505 lbs. The woman walks to USA. The camera looks her over from head to toe. From behind, you see a woman who definitely in shape, with a posterior that only happens in men's dreams. As she gets to USA she turns, and holds her hand out, pointing to him. The camera agains pans her body. She is slightly above average height, with flowing blond hair, green eyes, a couple fo very charming freckles, a small, but very perky chest, a defined stomach, and beautiful legs. She wears red, white, and blue spandex. USA racks the weight and sits up. She turns to him, and kisses him passionately.

USA: Well, WZCW, I see you found us. You see, I have decided that I need to get better. Just like America, my dominance, at times, has made me arrogant But also, just like the USA, my defeats have refocused me. I know what I need to do.

I also see that you have met my inspiration. I call her General, but her name is Lee DesArming. She found me after my last match, hunched over in pain. She said I looked like a beaten man. That look, apparently, wasn't very attractive, as she started to walk away. I chased her down, and she told me that it was the first time all night that I had shown any fight.

It was her that inspired me to open this gym. It was her that inspired me to train harder than ever before. Let me show you guys around.

USA gets of the bench, and shows the camera some of the free weights and machines, and then walks toward a door. Once he opens it, you can see why this gym is in a three story building. There is a real military obstacle course. Built on an olympic quarter mile track, the course includes over and under logs, ropes, a climbing "ladder" a mud pit for crawling under barbed wire, and more obstacles that would make even the hardest Marine think twice about joining.

USA: You see, I know I am stronger than Baker, but the General seems to think that I need more agility. I built this course with my bare hands. The time alone helped me focus on the task at hand. You see, I spent all that time teaming with the Chief, and he would not shut up about meditation and finding your spirit. I thought it was crap, until recently. I meditated during the carpentry, and I found my spirit when I raised the supports of this ladder. I realized that my purpose was not being fulfilled. That purpose was ridding WZCW of those who terrorize good people. Baker, USA POINTS AT THE CAMERAyou are one of those people. You admit yourself that you are nothing more than a psychotic gangsta. Well, that is just the type of garbage I intend on taking out. You may have beaten me in our last battle, but the war between good and evil in WZCW has new life!!!! This is all thanks to the general.

The General smiles, and USA smiles back. He waves his hand for the cameras to follow. He opens another door, and inside this room is a full size wrestling ring. In the ring, two large men and going through a match. Powerbombs, and body slams are happening everywhere, and although the men are obviously in pain, they keep training.

USA: These men are the next soldiers in my platoon. Look at the way that they get back up after being knocked down. They do not surrender. Baker, neither do I. I will not stay down for three seconds, much less with you pinning me. I am dedicated to restoring the legacy that I was building when I began wrestling.

USA climbs into the ring. He hits one of the men with Old Glory, and the other with a Bunker Buster. He gets back out of the ring. The men, who could not be deterred earlier are not lying down in the ring.

USA: It was time for my training partners' lesson for the day. Today's lesson will be your lesson on Meltdown. Every move hurts more when it is hit by a Marine. At Meltdown, Baker, you will feel the pain of a pissed off superpower. You will suffer the indignity of being destroyed by a focused warrior.

General Lee DesArming: Mr. Baker, I understand that you disrespect people, especially women, and think you are better than them. That isn't true. You could never get a woman like me. I have class, I have heart, and I have a brain. And believe me, I give all that and more to my soldier. When we hit the ring at Meltdown, we are putting you on the other side of your own life. You don't like to fight unless you have your gang. You have to have your opponent outnumbered, Well, criminal, at Meltdown, you will be fighting 300,000,000 Americans, their patriotism restored. All their hopes will be wrapped up in this man. You like to destroy hope in your hood. You like to take it away, because that is how you get power. Well, jsut know, that at Meltdown, no matter what you do, you will not have power, because you cannot take away the true hope of a nation, Ulysses S. Adams.

USA: Couldn't have said it better myself, baby. Baker, this is your Valley Forge. I hope you enjoyed your tyrannical rule over the streets. I hope you enjoyed crushing the weak. How will you react when your opponent is strong in the head, the heart, and the body? How will you react when your pathetic attempts at intimidation fail? Will you even survive? This is a new era in the life of USA. An inspired Marine is a dangerous Marine, Baker, and this Marine is as inspired as can be. Prepare to surrender to greatest military power in WZCW, USA!!!!

The camera pans around the gym, and now everyone has stopped lifting and has moved behind Ulysses and the General. They begin to chant USA! USA! as the camera fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back