McStool

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
WARNING: This thread contains mental images of a very graphic nature. If you have a weak stomach, DO NOT READ!

So, because I forewarned you. This past Tuesday, my Daughter caught a type of virus. It's not the flu, but close to it. She was throwing up non-stop, so we had to take her to the hospital due to possibly being dehydrated. Well, long story short.. somehow I've become sick as a result of her getting better.

The other day, my ass converted into a make-shift capuchino machine. Or at least I could've assumed so, what with what was coming out of it, and the coffee brewing-like sound it was making.

I spent the majority of Thursday in the bathroom, and the following Friday in bed. I'm honestly lucky and thankful to be up-right, right now.

After further thought on my unfortunate ordeal.. I've come to the conclusion that (albeit I never have had one) I'm never going to drink a capuchino, or any type of cream-filled-like coffee, ever.

For a second I thought this was just another Michelle McCool bashing thread :( And I feel for you Will, I really do.

For a second I thought this was just another Michelle McCool bashing thread :( And I feel for you Will, I really do.

Ironically, what I'm going through equals what most people go through when watching a McCool match. :lmao: I might actually still feel more pity for them though. At least my pain ends quicker, and it's less messy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back