May I please come out?

The Encore

WZCW's Resident Rockstar
I've been in here for months upon months. I just want to be able to go back onto the forums without being a guest. Give me one chance, and one chance is all I'm asking. If I fuck up even in the slightest, put me back in here for good.
Sly, KB... whoevers in charge please allow some forgiveness. I was put in here for trolling somebody who was advertising their forum on here and I went there and messed up there E-Fed by copy n' pasting WZCW rules. lmao, it's not like it hurt anybody, if it did. it's the fucking internet. come on now, I can be good.

Fuck off cunt. In those 'months and months' you go through stages of posting a couple of weeks then vanish.

Why should you be let out?

You have done nothing in here but bitch and moan. Usually people post and show they've matured. You haven't shown any change.

Let the kid out, whats the worst he can do? Whats the worst that can happen? Think to yourself what would John Cena do?

John Cena would give him another chance. He gave Sheamus one, and now their friends.

Lee, Encore could be your pasty white friend.

I've no real opinion on this. WZCW will never take him back, and rightfully so. And it's not like he's got any real value as a poster most anywhere else.

I asked to get out once. Probably 2 months before I was released, but that was because I was on here everyday of being in the Prison.

Oh well, there's no harm in trying, is there?

I don't remember details but I believe he got talked by a recruiter from a different forum to join them, and then helped spam others on here to join them as well. On top of which, once over there, he copied the entire framework of WZCW and presented it as his own to his new buddies.

Look, I'm sorry about what happened. I can improve as a poster easily, I'm always reading the forums on the guest setting. I just want another shot regular forums instead of WZCW to even at least be in the , I don't mean to disrespect anybody.

Let him out. I like those who ask. It reminds me of my 131 days-1 minute(as released for a minute at one point) in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back