• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Morgan- Will He Ever Wrestle in TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Well Matt Morgan has been in TNA for awhile now, and I have yet to see him wrestle, he's just always there as Cornette's number 2 guy, at first I thought he was brought in to be a bodyguard for Cornette, but it seems as of late that he's more of an assistant or co-commissioner, but at some point you gotta believe they are going to put this guy into a match, now I'm not saying he is a great wrestler or that there is a big demand to see him in the ring, I'm just wondering why they havn't, and when will they have him wrestle, with the way things are going in the whole Samoa Joe storyline, it looks as though he could finally wrestle, cause it seems they are leading to a match between him and Joe, I don't know how good that match can be, cause I've never really seen Morgan wrestle that much, WWE never really did anything with him, and so far neither has TNA

Anybody else got thoughts on this?

personally i think we will see him wrestle in tna in the near future. They could be just trying to find a good person to feud with at the moment it would be great to see him used so i hope so.

TNA hasn't done anything with him? He's been on the show basically every week. He IS Cornette's 2nd in command.

On SmackDown? He was Carlito's stuttering lackey. The only difference is that(besides the lack of stuttering) Morgan is in a position (on tv anyways) of power. Right now, I think TNA is far too crowded as it is. Having Morgan wrestle would only push another more deserving TNA wrestler off the show.

TNA hasn't done anything with him? He's been on the show basically every week. He IS Cornette's 2nd in command.

On SmackDown? He was Carlito's stuttering lackey. The only difference is that(besides the lack of stuttering) Morgan is in a position (on tv anyways) of power. Right now, I think TNA is far too crowded as it is. Having Morgan wrestle would only push another more deserving TNA wrestler off the show.

No TNA hasn't done anything with him, wrestling related, as in they havn't had him in a match, I'm not saying he should go out and wrestle every week, he's Cornettes #2 guy so that would make sense, but it seems odd that they don't have him wrestle at all, you would think they would throw him into a match here or there, but they haven't

I agree TNA is too crowded right now, they need to get rid of some people right now, They should never have signed Booker IMO, they havn't done anything with him other than stick him in a pointless feud with Roode, that will, like all feuds with Roode, go nowhere, also what's the point of having Steiner there still, he's doing nothing, and there are numerous other guys there who do absoulutly nothing, many of them in the X-Division which is being completly wasted right now, the other problem in the fact that Angle is on the show for a good chunk of the night, seems like he takes up at least 30 mins. a week

I think Matt Morgan is doing a good job with what he's doing right now, he's been put in the main scene of things, and as long as he keeps his on screen power, he shouldn't disapear like most of the other half ass'ed WWE regects have. The only problem with him wrestling, is just what Shua said, for him to be added, someone else would have to be subtracted, more than lilkely a TNA origional, and soon we're gonna have WWE and WWE2 on our hands.

to be honest, Matt Morgan was never really that good in the ring, he's no Kane nor Undertaker. I believe he did go to Japan to train some more, but if he has shone signs of improvement, I haven't seen it.

Personally I like his new role in TNA, I feel he plays his role of co GM very nicely as he does manage to pull off the authoritative role very well.

If Matt Morgan does wrestle in the future, then I hope its only to further a storyline or If he's stepping in to solve a problem, like someone had posted earlier, with Matt Morgan wrestling full time, it could take the spot away from someone more deserving on the undercard that doesn't get alot of TV time.

TNA is doing a great job with him. They are building him the way that you build real stars (not that I'm saying he is or will be a star); slowly. This is exactly how you need to build someone. It's likely that he won't be a top level talent, but instead of having him wrestle you now have him doing something that puts his face out there and builds a persona.

Whether he wrestles or not he plays his role decently.

Matt seemed ok in WWE but wasnt fully utilisd. He can be a very good mid carder for maybe the next 3 years. For the last 2 years he has been coping brock lesners moves and mannerisms. Which is not cool. Otherwise his got the built and look like some sort of mean cold heartd destroyer. Aye

I think Matt Morgan is doing a good job with what he's doing right now, he's been put in the main scene of things, and as long as he keeps his on screen power, he shouldn't disapear like most of the other half ass'ed WWE regects have. The only problem with him wrestling, is just what Shua said, for him to be added, someone else would have to be subtracted, more than lilkely a TNA origional, and soon we're gonna have WWE and WWE2 on our hands.

Keep Morgan as he currently is.

We learned that he has some decent mic skills and some potential for Charisma (the makeover with the blondish hair and dress suits really upgraded his image. I like him better here than the doofus the WWE made him into). Let him be the #2 man behind Cornette (and also function like a bodyguard) in order to bring up an angle where someone actually does a sneak attack on Cornette and inflicts bodily harm where Morgan then sees it from a distance, comes to the rescue, and takes care of business. At the same time, have Cornette chew him out afterwards for not totally preventing the attack to where the angry Cornette (he's great when angry) chews him out again.

Then when wrestlers start to complain about Cornette, make Morgan the knockout punch to put them in line.

Maybe Cornette was correct when he said that Morgan was never given a fair chance to show his skills.

I like Matt Morgan. I think he's doing a great job in TNA. It was unfortunate that WWE ruined him however i think he's done a really good job with what TNA has given him to do. I've seen Matt wrestle in Japan and he's gotten really good out there and I now believe he is right up there with both Kane and Undertaker. If you haven't really seen Matt wrestle overseas you can't really comment on his wrestleing ability and I have and he's good! I wouldn't say this about him 2 yrs ago but since he's been away from wwe I can say he's gotten a lot better and i can't wait to watch his first match in TNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back