Matt Morgan: Who Cares?

Matt Morgan: Should he stay or should he go?

• Yes

• No

• Who Cares?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you. if booked correctly Matt Morgan can be huge! This guy has everything it takes to become a superstar in the wrestling business. How about this for the Bound For Glory main event? Matt Morgan(babyface) vs Samoa Joe(by this point they can turn him heel). I think by then people will get tired of Joe being champion. So with his heel turn and if they start building up Morgan up to that point, everyone will want to see Matt win.

I'm telling you. if booked correctly Matt Morgan can be huge! This guy has everything it takes to become a superstar in the wrestling business. How about this for the Bound For Glory main event? Matt Morgan(babyface) vs Samoa Joe(by this point they can turn him heel). I think by then people will get tired of Joe being champion. So with his heel turn and if they start building up Morgan up to that point, everyone will want to see Matt win.

I would only want to see if that, if somehow between now and BFG, Matt Morgan does something to make me care about him. He's so vanilla right now, I can't take it. MAYBE Morgan needs a heel turn. Who knows?

As of right now, I think a better BFG Main Event would have AJ challenging for the title with how on fire he is right now, and possibly winning it to really help catapult him to the next level.

From the crowd reaction, and pop he gets.. Mark my words.. Matt Morgan is the next goldberg!
nobody in WWE is fresh, and as intense, and if there were to get somebody they would be a Batista ripoff, who is a Brock Lesner ripoff, who is s goldberg ripoff, who is an ultimate warrior ripoff.

Matt Morgan is going to be HUGE in TNA with in 1- 2 years

TNA dropped the ball with Matt Morgan. They could have had their very own Goldberg or Brock Lesnar but instead they kept him back stage so long that everyone got tired of waiting for him to debut in the ring. Then once he did wrestle he was in squash tag team matches or tournament matches that he lost because he's what? "A hot head??"

Ridiculous!

I like TNA but they find a way to mess up to often.

Matt Morgan will never be huge cause they dont care to make him a main event star. He came in with fire and what did they do, fued him with kip james or billy gun who ever that old far is. Now where is he, he sure isnt going after the world title, he sure isnt even going after the tag titles. TNA coulda had him fued with Joe before and they didnt. He will never be huge although he has a lot of talent, oh shit i just described half the tna roster because THEY ARE NOT USED PROPERLY. A guy like Morgan needs to be put in with someone like James Storm who is exciting in the ring. He wont go well with a Tomko cause they are both big and to be honest Tomko sucks, he wont go well against Abyss, i dont even know why people think Abyss is good, he is just a wanna be mankind who jumps thumb tacts, he cant wrestle for shit. They should have Morgan fued with angle or storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back