Matt Morgan Freeman

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Ola chicas!

I want a pic of Matt Morgan and Morgan Freeman with some text explaining how you can hear both their voices while reading text, and there should be little Matt Morgan heads on a few words.

This is akin to a sig by a poster called Cap'n Morgan Freeman.

Chop chop!

On it...

Hmmmm, sorry, not sure whether or not this thread is spam friendly, but there's not much more to add beyond saying that I'm having a bit of difficulty getting a decent speech bubble that points the right way. Should take me another hour or so at this rate. Never know though, things might pick up.

Here's my first attempt, any suggestions/criticisms/shit-hurling, I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow, it's my bed time now!

x0wku9.jpg

EDIT-

Just went and loaded up the PSD to make some changes, realised I've keffed it right up, didn't save any of it properly, had to settle for fiddling with the contrast and brightness, oh, and dropping the mid-tones slightly...

90ukp4.jpg

Just for the record, after all the various bits had been merged, this one weighed in at 13 layers.

HMM is there a way I can have Morgan Freeman's head on Matt Morgan's body?

And some text explaining the situation with little Matt Morgan heads on some of the words?

I hope I am coherent.

HMM is there a way I can have Morgan Freeman's head on Matt Morgan's body?

And some text explaining the situation with little Matt Morgan heads on some of the words?

I hope I am coherent.

I think I know what you mean, depending on whether or not I fall back asleep about now, I'll have a do at that today...

Really sorry I haven't managed to get this done for you yet, it's been a hectic couple of days, I haven't forgotten, though, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back