• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Match Order

Metalhead0290

Dark Match Winner
Here are my predictions for the order of events tonight.

My guess so far is:
1. IC Title Ladder Match
2. Battle Royal
3. New Day vs LoN
4. Divas Title Match
5. Jericho vs Styles
6. Ambrose vs Lesnar
7. Triple H vs Reigns
8. Take vs Shane

I don't think they will do two hardcore style matches in a row so Ambrose/Lesnar and Taker/Shane likely won't go back to back in my opinion. The consensus going around is Taker/Shane will be ending the show as control of Raw is more important than the title and since I believe they won't do Ambrose/Lesnar and Taker/Shane back to back, Triple H and Reigns will go in-between. That covers the three main events.

I feel like a ladder match is a great way to start the show in an energized way. It's also another gimmick match so spreading those out more would be better flow for the show. Also, when they used to have the MITB matches an Mania, I seem to recall them usually being first.

As for the rest, I took an educated guess but really the remaining were a crap shoot somewhere between the IC title ladder match and the three main events.

What are your thoughts?

Trying to plan my food run....also it's just fun to predict the order.

I just made a similar post in the WM 32 Predictions forum. But it's cool. I wasn't sure exactly where to put it so I'll quickly repost here.

1. New Day vs LON Mania will open with "AWWWGH WRESTLEMANIA, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR, CLAP FOR YOUR 2 TIME TAG CHAMPS AND FEEEEL. THE POWAAAH" "Its a New Day, Yes it is"

2. Andre The Giant Memorial Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

3. AJ Styles vs Y2J

4. Multi-Man ladder match for the I.C title

5. Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar

6. Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks for the Diva's Title

7. Triple H vs Roman Regins

8. Taker vs Shane.

Go to Forums>Wrestlemania XXXll thread> Wrestlemania 32 General Card and Prediction Discussion.

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back