Massive Migraines

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I get them very oftenly now. Apparently due to stress. I find it hard to believe I'm getting stressed on a forum. Must be something else. I'd go to sleep, but I can't. I need a hug. And an ice pack.

Isn't it more likely that something outside of the forum is stressing you out, like running away from Mexican drug cartels and running out of dog meat at Taco Bell?

Seriously though, if you have a migraine the last thing you want to do is stare at a bright computer monitor. Your best best is taking some pills, putting a wet washcloth over your eyes, and lying down in a dark, quiet room.

Great. Sign Guy makes a thread talking about cutting old guys from TNA but only cuts Steiner and RVD. Then that Rasha idiot makes another one of those idiotic diary threads. Maybe it is the forum.

Isn't it more likely that something outside of the forum is stressing you out, like running away from Mexican drug cartels and running out of dog meat at Taco Bell?
The whole country should have the same thing I do then. Cat meat is so much better though.

Seriously though, if you have a migraine the last thing you want to do is stare at a bright computer monitor. Your best best is taking some pills, putting a wet washcloth over your eyes, and lying down in a dark, quiet room.
Problem with that is the sleeping. I work late so often that I can't sleep early anymore. If it's not 4 am, I'm wide awake. And if I get off the computer, I can't fuel my need for attention.

Great. Sign Guy makes a thread talking about cutting old guys from TNA but only cuts Steiner and RVD. Then that Rasha idiot makes another one of those idiotic diary threads. Maybe it is the forum.

I think Scott Steiner and RVD must have DP'd his mom, he has such an irrational hatred towards them.

Scott Steiner might not be the best wrestler in the world, and he certainly isn't your go to guy for working a feud, but he's boring insurance. If the crowd is dead and you're worried that you might be losing them, put that guy out there and he'll have the place popping in a heart beat.

Migraines are my go-to thing to get out of school early :)

They hurt though, I hope you get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back