Marty Jannety To The UK? Yeah Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Marty Jannetty is coming to the UK. The former WWE Tag-Team champion will be put up against 2 of Britain's finest. On the 1st night of 1PW's 'Know Your Enemy' weekend he will do battle with the 'Icon of self-indulgence' James Wallace and on night 2 he will wrestle 1 of the worlds most technically sound athletes 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams! How will 1 half of 'The Rockers' do at the Doncaster Dome on June 30th and July 1st for 1PW? For more information goto www.1PWonline.com

If he actually appears then I will be really surprised. If he wont show up for WWE shows then he isn't going to show up for an indy English show. And personally I dont give a shit. Doug Williams deserves a better opponent. Him & Nigel McGuinness usually get pointless match's when they wrestler for 1PW.

Jannetty seriously needs to just retire. People have really stopped caring at this point. Unless you're wrestling Shawn Michaels, nobody cares about you Marty. Sad, but true. Thats what happens when you blow your career's load way too early and turn into a sloppy mess in the ring and out. But hey, if he was able to hold up his end of the match, I would definately enjoy watching him face off with an amazing wrestler like Doug Williams. I mean is it just me or is 1PW getting worse and worse with each passing day? ROH & TNA stole most of their stars. I love the fed and all, but it's dying rather quickly.

Plus, there is nothing more god-awfully annoying then their announcers. I don't mind english accents, but jesus christ not while I'm watching wrestling, I can't understand a word those guys are saying except for "Blimey!" and "Oh my god!".

Yeah the announcers suck. the first few shows I went they had live mic's and you could hear them in the crowd. Fuckin terrible.

I'm sure Doug Williams can get a decent match out of him. But 1PW usually brings in Daniels, Styles, Corino, Abyss etc. It's a waste of time having him face Jannetty. The only match he's had in 1PW that I've really enjoyed is his one against Lance Storm. His ones where he's teamed and faced McGuinness have been a real dissapointment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back