• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Madden on Benoit??

MoneyMack

Getting Noticed By Management
I would have loved to have put this in the WWE sections- to get more viewers. But I had a feeling it would be moved pretty quickly. Either way- here goes nothing:

I was reading the front page link- about the CZW guy that is being saught by police for a bank robbery. I decided to look up the show were he was burned, on youtube. This led me to a match were he severes(sp) a main artery(sp) under his armpit. Anyway...this soon led to me finding youtube videos about Chris Benoit. A few videos claiming Benoit didnt do it. & it has never been proved that he was the murderer. A couple even suggesting Kevin Sullivan did it. Which I remember saying jokingly, when I heard about the "double murder suicide". Cuz I knew about Nancy being with Kevin before she was with Chris. Also knowing that Sullivan always seemed like a psycho!! But I said it jokingly!!

On to my point: After reading Mark Maddens "hog mild" off of the front page also... I was wondering...Seeing as Mark Madden never holds the truth back about anything... & speaks with a open mind about pretty much everything. (thats what I like about the guy) I was wondering what his thoughts were on the "Benoit family murders". Is there anything(comments/articles) out there that anyone knows about already? Maybe you could link something for me??

I know most things that MM talks about are obviously not this serious in nature. So maybe its not his style to take about this controversy. Some of the videos just actually made some sense tho. About the timelines not lining up with when people were supposed to be dead & when text messages were sent out on the phones of Nancy & Chris. Also- apparently Chris text messaged his own address to someone (doesnt say who) ...but it was from Chris' phone sent to "co-workers" Problem was tho- the zip code in the address was incorrect in the text that was supposedly sent by Chris. I gotta think Chris would know his own homes zip code.

Sorry to bring this back up. Cuz im sure this has been talked about here many times before. If your not OK with talking about this- then please feel free to move onto the next thread & not respond.

My main objective here is to find out if Mark Madden has any previous comments or previous interviews/blogs/articles about this situation. I also wouldnt be against hearing anyone elses opinions on the subject either, if you'ld like to share & not just flame me.

General Wrestling Discussion: Viewing: 12

Wrestling Spam Zone: Viewing: 17

It was moved because the mods are well aware that this subject will be spammed. It was for the thread's own good.

I understand why it was moved. No problem there really.

I wasnt necessarily asking for just Maddens opinion. I just think his opinion on this would be the most interesting to hear. I also wanted to make sure not to bring up a bad subject with people that would get pissed off even reading this thread.

I wouldnt mind hearing everyones opinions on the matter. Im just sure its been talked about many, many times before. So I wasnt sure anyone would really wanna get into it again. But maybe someone that saw this thread would remember hearing a Madden interview on or about the subject.

Its not really a big deal. I guess I should have known to put it in the spam section anyway.

ANY and ALL opinions are welcomed

The only real opinion here, is that you shouldn't trust Mark Madden's stories and opinions blindly...

I know some of what he says is true, and he often does have good opinions... but the general mark madden article is pretty much like this:
"Bash tna, bash tna, praise WCW, talk about WWE, talk about doing dirty things to Lacey von Erich."
The guy is also a liar, and won't admit when he was wrong. He posted a story once about Juventud getting maced by cops in australia... In sydney. I know for a fact that cops do not, and have not, used mace in sydney. When i questioned him on this, he replied with a rant featuring such choice terms as "Shithead", "Jerk", and "Fucko".

So I imagine his article about benoit, would be something like this:

"I was thinking about chris benoit recently, and i realised what happened. He caught nancy and daniel watching Impact... so he killed them. Then he watched it for a moment, and kind of enjoyed a match, so he killed himself, too.
I worked with the guy in WCW, and he was always my best friend in the whole world.
Vince made the right decision about the guy, when he held that tribute show. who cares if he killed someone?
By the way, Lacey: Call me!"

Im not saying im going to take his word for gospel or anything.

I understand its only one mans opinion

Thanks for yours

Im not saying im going to take his word for gospel or anything.

I understand its only one mans opinion

Thanks for yours

Boss, I feel ya on this, unfortunately I could not find anything that Madden said on Benoit, and while I agree personally with what a lot of the people who are anti-Madden say about him. It kills me that I can't be more ruthless and aggressive in speaking about what his opinions are like, because I think he uses the fact that he's worked in the business to an unfair advantage when talking about it and the people he's worked with.

But just the same he does know the business because of his time involved.

However though I can't stand his hate filled diatribes, however since his pieces on here are editorials it's his opinion and unlike a lot of posters on this site, he does construct those opinions as such. Most fans here who post will say something but when you attack them for it they say it's just their opinion, when in reality, they don't even have a clue how to form an opinion in the first place. However, despite how much I loathe a lot of Madden's writing, he does give an argument at least in the articles I have read of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back