Mark Madden calls me out on Twitter

Then he wanted me to go to Pittsburgh and 'get an autograph'. That's calling ME out. I just told him he was a hypocrite and the only asshats he works with are on that stupid CSR show.

It's really nothing special or out of the norm. If anyone types Mark Madden in a Twitter post he searches his own name so he can respond, hes had several pops at me previously, especially when he predicted ROH would close down within six months - this after they canceled one show so they could sell-out another which was actually good business. He also Tweeted a site I wrote for and told them to get rid of me, to which the site account responded, "nah, we like competent writers, thanks though."

Hes a pretty sad dude really, but whatever, people love to hate him so he fits in with the main page crew.

Ha, the "I get paid" argument. Mark Madden's a fucking tool (apart from when we share the same opinions).

I think he's smart about business, but he tries to play a heel too much. It's like he was never one of the 'boys' and now - he wants to play that role on the radio, twittersphere, and on CSR.

I find it funny.

The real story here is..the Cubs? C'mon, man, you're so close to Missouri, just do yourself a favor and commit to the Cardinals.

Then he wanted me to go to Pittsburgh and 'get an autograph'. That's calling ME out. I just told him he was a hypocrite and the only asshats he works with are on that stupid CSR show.

I guess... but you insulted him first. Granted, challenging someone to a fight after being insulted is juvenile and silly, but that's just the type of guy Mark Madden is. The fact remains that you cast the first stone.

Because telling someone you think they suck can be fun. One of my favourite things I ever tweeted was telling Lucky Cannon exactly why not knowing what he's good and bad at matters and makes him shit.

Granted, that was at the time when I thought he was good which didn't last much longer than that tweet so yeah.

Man Lar, you look nothing like I thought you would.

Take him up on his offer. It's not that far of a drive, and no sane judge would prosecute a man for fighting Mark Madden.

Some might even pay him to. Make sure you put your crotch in his face in the end.

The real story here is..the Cubs? C'mon, man, you're so close to Missouri, just do yourself a favor and commit to the Cardinals.

I'd rather root for the Yankees than the Cardinals.

I also think you should fight him

He'd have no idea what to do if I showed up.

Take him up on his offer. It's not that far of a drive, and no sane judge would prosecute a man for fighting Mark Madden.

Haha... it'd be like Bam Margera attacking his father on the commode. Only more violent and more shots to the face.

Man Lar, you look nothing like I thought you would.

I get that a lot for some reason...

Some might even pay him to. Make sure you put your crotch in his face in the end.

That's endangering my crotch. So no.

I guess... but you insulted him first. Granted, challenging someone to a fight after being insulted is juvenile and silly, but that's just the type of guy Mark Madden is. The fact remains that you cast the first stone.

Oh I know that much. I didn't want to fight the guy though - I was just tired of him insulting folks because they don't agree with his asinine opinions.

I'm just curious why anyone would follow/interact with someone they don't like or respect on twitter in the first place.

I used to respect him and his opinions because he worked in WCW and at least had SOME knowledge of what took place during the dying days of WCW, I just had no idea he was such a dick. I should have known, him being from Pittsburgh and all, that he'd be an asshole.

Oh I know that much. I didn't want to fight the guy though - I was just tired of him insulting folks because they don't agree with his asinine opinions.

I used to respect him and his opinions because he worked in WCW and at least had SOME knowledge of what took place during the dying days of WCW, I just had no idea he was such a dick. I should have known, him being from Pittsburgh and all, that he'd be an asshole.

That's exactly why I never liked him. My tolerance for Shittsburgh residents is about where you'd expect somebody from my area to have.

But, the Cubbies do suck, dude. Go with the Redlegs. Can't go wrong there.

Cool story. I'd like to see the forum that Mark Madden visits so I can hear him talk about the online fight he had with Lariat.

I think you've missed the point entirely, all of you.

He isn't offering to fight you, he's making the point that he is famous, and you are not, and therefore you would want his autograph. The fact you've gone out of your way on the internet to attack him pretty much vindicates his point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back