• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Henry, the gigantic Giant Slayer?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
With his current feud against the Big Show, which is somewhat interesting to me for some reason, I've been tossing around the idea in my head to build Henry up as the gigantic monster whose sole purpose right now is to take out every big man/giant type wrestler in the WWE. Of course, this would give Henry names like Big Show, Kane, Khali, Sheffield (not a big name sure, but he's pretty big), Zeke, Mason Ryan, Sheamus... and if they could push it out long enough, even a WM match against Taker.

Of course, Henry wouldn't go over Taker, although I'm sure he'd make it believable that he could. All in all, do you think Henry would be able to pull off such a storyline, or do you think his current push will be another 15 minute flash?

Mark Henry is really awesome. He'll never be a huge star though, and there's no shame in that. I'd rather be Mark Henry or Santino Marella, guys with a solid spot that's unique than most other guys on the roster.

He's kinda like Matt Stairs. A ton of fun to watch and a great guy to have on your team. I like the idea of him destroying monsters. Mostly because I like watching really huge people throw other huge people around. I'd like to see them run with it.

and if they could push it out long enough, even a WM match against Taker.

This is seriously the 4th time this week I've seen someone say Henry should go against Taker at Mania, does nobody remember Wrestlemania 22?

To answer your post though, it's a possibility, but two factors may strike it out:
A: How much time Henry actually has left before he's done with the company.
B: If the company actually wants to do this instead of focus on their up and coming stars.

Honestly, I think Henry would be better suited taking out the newer stars in a "I never made it, so neither will you" way. If someone, say, Drew McIntyre, was in a feud with Henry and defeated him at a PPV, It could boost Drew's ego and add a point to brag about, and possibly give him a reason to enter the title hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back