Mark Henry > Chris Jericho

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, Jericho delivered a nice promo. But I was too busy being impressed by Mark Henry's performance. The man slaughtered Punk. Then Jericho comes in and almost literally rubs alcohol on the wounds. And slipped. Hilarious. I was far more interested in Henry than Jericho and after seeing him wreck Punk while Jericho failed, I'd much rather see Henry be Punk's next challenger than Jericho.

By the way, was it me or did that bottle break before it even got near Punks head?

That promo was brilliant. I'm sorry, but it was grotesquely good. And Jericho pouring the alcohol over Punk seemed like a stretch at first so chances are it was a replacement liquid, or some sort of artificial coloring added to water, either way it was a nice spot and It'll escalate their feud. Plus, Jericho stated on Twitter he didn't slip, he was mocking CM Punk's father, lulz.

I'd much prefer Jericho vs. Punk than Henry vs. Punk, sure it was a good match and it was impressive but Punk vs. Jericho last night was excellent, you give them two a hardcore stipulation and you got yourself a fucking brawl.

The bottle looked like it was made of ice; after Jericho hit Punk on the head with the bottle, shiny pieces were visible that looked like ice cubes. Of course, that's not what it was made of. It was simply what it looked like to me. Needless to say, however, the bottle was "gimmicked" in some fashion.

That promo was brilliant. I'm sorry, but it was grotesquely good. And Jericho pouring the alcohol over Punk seemed like a stretch at first so chances are it was a replacement liquid, or some sort of artificial coloring added to water, either way it was a nice spot and It'll escalate their feud. Plus, Jericho stated on Twitter he didn't slip, he was mocking CM Punk's father, lulz.

I'd much prefer Jericho vs. Punk than Henry vs. Punk, sure it was a good match and it was impressive but Punk vs. Jericho last night was excellent, you give them two a hardcore stipulation and you got yourself a fucking brawl.

I know the promo was good, but it literally followed someone who did a far better job than Jericho has been able to do up to that point.

I was just wondering to myself as I watched that match why Henry waited until the end of his career to be good. If he was this monster years ago, think of the feuds he could have made better.

Jericho delivered a great promo, the slipping was didn't matter, and yeah the bottle did seem to break prior to getting to Punks head.

Right now? I agree. I'm enjoying anything and everything Mark Henry. Same for Jericho, but a bit less than MizArk.

All time? Jericho owns that fat ass.

Isn't Henry's contract up soon? Coincidence he has actually become pretty good now??

He has been 10x better in the last year than he has been any other year of his career.

The bottle exploded as soon as it left Jericho's hand. I thought it looked odd, so I rewound it and watched it in slow motion.

Still an effective segment, nonetheless. It's the thought that counts.

The bottle must've been made from sugar glass or something similar, real glass doesn't just disintegrate like that.

Either way, I agree with you Killjoy, but I don't think it'll happen till after Extreme Rules or when Jericho goes back to touring Fozzy, which I think is around June. Everything Henry's done over the past year has been gold, especially his commentary, which is hilarious.
Shouldn't be surprised at Jericho taking cheap shots like that though. (Pun intended)

It seems he's going for a Batista. I don't think he's gotten much better on the mic, but he is immeasurably better in the ring, he can really have a good match now at his own pace. I think it comes down to the fact that WWE could have used him like this earlier and they just simply didn't, obviously he always had more potential than was given the time to show.

I was also impressed by Chris Jericho yelling about alcohol. What an incredible promo. I wipe my arse with Macbeth.

The bottle will have been sugar glass, and the liquid an alcohol replacement of a similar colour. No-one who is as seriously straight-edge as Punk is would let actual alcohol be poured on them. Nonetheless, the promo was fucking quality, and as already said, the slip was hilarious.

Henry was a fucking beast last night. I can't get over how much I really enjoyed that match, too. I could easily stand a Punk/Henry feud for Extreme Rules, though looks like Jericho has that spot, but the PPV after maybe? Very enjoyable.

And also, Henry shouting at Punk in the ring was damn funny.

In the words of Jericho himself, "It's only two shows."

Only two shows that Fozzy are playing? Fair enough. Don't think I'm eager to see the back of him.
It was confirmed today that Jericho will be hosting the Metal Hammer Golden Gods, in addition to Fozzy playing, on Monday 11 June. Just a little titbit for y'al..

Jericho did work in his feud with Punk via prerecorded videos for how many weeks prior to WM? I believe 2/4 so he can continue a feud and not be on TV every week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back