major realization

golden miz

.... BECAUSE I'M AWESOME
After watching last nights smackdown I came to a major realization when it came to great kahli. I saw him in the ring and I was expecting sloppy ring work which of course is what he gives us all. But it took Mike Noxx a 300 plus pound man to come in the ring to make me realize that wwe is booking kahli as freiken unbeatable to the point that Noxx's fist couldn't even harm him. To confirm my suspicions I watched past videos of others booked as unstopable and saw both andre the giant and the giant (paul wright wcw days) nocked down and even affected by punches from men smaller then noxx. So I realized the problem with Kahli isn't only that he was limping in the ring (which is frightning by the way) it's that he's booked as a unstoppable giant who to the point that hes more of a monster then big show on raw or kane on smackdown (where has he been since the brand switch shame should be in the ziggler fued not kahli). So whats your whole oppinion on the state of big men in the wwe being booked as unstoppable giants, who else feels that each big man should swap roles to make things more believable.

-Side note- seeing ziggler and R-Truth in the ring made me think that wwe was misbooking fueds because r-truth vs ziggler would be awesome and knoxx vs kahli would be decent. Right now the knoxx vs r-truth fued sucks and so does the kahli- ziggler fued even though ziggler was trying to salvage it. The highlight of that match was kahli dancing, reminded me of rikishi durring his too cool days for some reason.

One: No feud with Khali would be decent. He is not good enough to carry on any feud.

Two: Yeah, he looked kind of unbeatable last night, but in all honesty, I don't think it matters. He's only a match like, once a month, so it's not like we have to worry about him ripping through the Smackdown roster anytime soon

I must admit I hate Khali a little less than I used to. And I don't think the unstoppable force theory is the reason for Mike Knoxxes greco roman punches doing no harm. Khali doesn't know how to sell! I do think Kane would be better suited for this feud tho. Wonder where he is. Other than that, I really don't know what the major realization is, what exactly are you asking?

For some reason vince believes that it worked once it will work all the time and thats not always the case. This "Unstoppable Giant" gimmick gets old if not used correctly. GK looked like a monster when he trampled the Undertaker. Now from the time Cena gave him a FU (Attitude Adjustment) to the present day he is jus being misusedand looks soft over the past year. They need to change it or jus release him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back