Major money making + crowd pleasing idea = win/win for WWE

suleman09

Pre-Show Stalwart
So I was thinking about what the WWE could do to possibly make this the best WM they can make it. I came across and idea in my mind that if played out properly could make some major money for the WWE and would please the majority, if not all of the crowd. Here I go with the story line:

WWE Elimination Chamber Match: 2/23/2014
In the main event the match comes down to Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan. We see Bryan closing in on a victory when HHH comes out and distracts Bryan in some way, either gets on the door and screams in at him, or comes in and hits Bryan with a sledgehammer. However he wants to interfere but allows Orton to hit the RKO and make the cover... = Winner and still WWE WHC Randy Orton

WWE Monday Night Raw: 2/24/2014 (The night the WWE Network is to debut)
Seeing as how this is a big night for WWE because the Network is debuting:
Vince McMahon opens the show making his return to WWE TV and plugs that the network is debuting after the show then gets to the topic of how the chamber match ended. He calls Triple H to come to the ring.
Triple H makes his way in the ring and Vince asks him "Hunter, what were you thinking getting involved in the main event?" And before HHH gets a word in Daniel Bryan Comes out making his claim that he was cheated out of the WWE WHC the night before and demands an explanation from Vince as to why HHH has it out for him and why he's able to do that and goes to Vince, "I thought YOU were the head of the WWE" and Vince goes, "You know what Daniel, you're right, I am still in charge of the WWE and that's why you will get your shot, a fair shot at the WWE WHC, since Randy Orton technically won the match last night and seeing as how Batista did win the Royal Rumble at Wrestlemania we will see a triple threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, it'll be the Champion Randy Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan!" and the crowd EXPLODES in YES! chants with Daniel Bryan.

And now, as Daniel leads the YES! Chants while heading to the back Vince and HHH have an argument in the ring, HHH says, "I'm the COO and I call the shots around here!" And Vince goes, "Well I'm the Chairman and I OWN this company!" And then HHH Puts up the Challenge...he says
"Ok then I guess we need to settle this, I'm going to get 1 guy, you go get 1 guy and at Wrestlemania they face of One on One and whoever wins officially runs this company!"

So at this point the main event for Wrestlemania has been made

Triple Threat Match
WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
(c) Randy Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan

The following week on:

WWE Monday Night Raw 3/3/2014 in Chicago, Illinois:
Segment in the ring:
Triple H comes out and calls out Vince. Vince comes down to the ring and they trash talk a little and Triple H says he is going to bring out his guy first, he says "You know this guy very well, and it's actually ironic that during his career you made his life a living hell and now your career is in his hands..." Cue the Glass Shatter here comes the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin! They have a few words back and forth, then Vince says now it's his turn to bring out his guy, (FACT: Reports/Rumors say that Vince McMahon is the only one pursuing this so it would only make sense for him to make this announcement) Vince says, "It's actually kind of funny Hunter, I can say the same thing about this guy..." Cue the static and hear comes back CM Punk in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois! Think about the POP that both these men would receive, ESP Cm Punk in Chicago.

Then we set it up

Wrestlemania 30

Triple Threat Match
WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
(c) Randy Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan

For Control Of WWE:
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk
w/ Triple H w/ Vince McMahon

Now how much MONEY would this make the WWE and how much would it please all of US, the WWE fans?

(I know the first match is probable and the second one is highly unlikely to happen but if it was ever going to, this would be the perfect set up the perfect timing, because Punk did say he wanted a high profile match at Mania, what's better than a Dream match he himself and the fans want against SCSA?)

Please discuss what you think about my set up for Wrestlemania 30

Could it EVER be possible?
Would you book it differently? If so, how?

Enjoy

This would suck

1. CM Punk can go f**k himself. He walked out on his fans during the road to wm. He doesn't deserve to com back and have a match with Austin. If I were Vince, and Punk returned, I would either leave him off the wm card or have him job to someone like Sheamus in the opening match.

2. The only reason anyone wants to see DB vs Batista vs Orton is because everyone is obsessed with DB. The main event of WM30 needs to be 1 on 1 not some stupid triple threat match. Triple threat matches are usually terrible, yea there are exceptions but most of the time they suck. Id rather see a good to average 1 on 1 match, than a sloppy 3 way match where DB wins.

You have your own opinion and that's fine. I don't agree with of your first point, because I believe the only way to get Punk back (for those of us that want him back) would be to give him a high caliber match that he and the company could profit from big time. On your second point though I half way agree, because I am not big on triple threat matches for the title either but a Orton v Batista match would be the worst ending to WM 30, in order to send home tens and thousands of people who traveled from over seas and all across the world to see this show happy they would need to add in the guy that is over with probably close to, if not more than 90% of the WWE fan base. Just my opinion of course.

yes, agree it would draw money and make for good tv, but FANTASY at best. Austin isnt returning to wrestle a guy who just walked out on the company, and he isnt coming back to lay down again, the crowd will cheer and want Austin to win.

As for the WWE Title, I think WWE have realised the monumental fuck up they made putting Batista into the main event spot, I fully expect either Orton loses the title in the EC so whomever the new champ is, makes for a fresh,. better match against the lumbering Batista, OR, as you suggested somebody else is added to the match, ideally D-Bryan

Great fantasy booking.

Would love to see a Punk/Austin program but not a chance of it happening.

I do like the Vince/HHH feud idea though. That would be a nice setup for a Reigns - HHH match (with Reigns being Vince's guy similar to how Brock Lesnar was in the early 2000's).

I think it's not a bad idea and I like the way you built it up, but I don't really see Austin returning to side with Triple H. I think any match between the two would have to be a face vs. face match or with a heel Punk, and right now that's not going to happen. But as far as set-ups go, it's more fun than what's going on right now.

Sounds good to me but defiantly fantasy booking. Austin is my favorite of all time and I'd love for him to come back for one more but it's not going to happen. I like the idea though.

Doesn't Punk and Austin have real life heat against one another? I know this was true with Hogan which would have been nice to see.

Great FANTASY scenario.

However in the real world, it will never happen.

Shawn had the privilege to retire Flair, Taker had the privilege to retire Shawn, Rock had the privilege to retire Austin...

Austin coming back for one more match is taking that privilege from Rock.

If Shawn didn't come out of retirement to face The Rock in arguably the greatest dream match ever then Austin sure as hell should not return to face punk.

Also, we're talking "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, arguably the best this business has ever seen and you want him to come out of retirement to face a scrawny little sellout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back