Main page reports Mick Foley's daughter to be training for wrestling

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/518513-noelle-foley-in-training-for-wrestling

"Noelle Foley"

So yeah, it's kind of early to discuss this I guess ... but I googled her and she does have the WWE "Diva" look. She's attractive in a conventional sense, is what I guess I mean.

I like her name, I would be cool with just "Noelle" for a ring name I guess

But that family history in the biz and being 2nd gen could lead to someone who isn't just a pretty face but has a passion for the actual ring work etc.

It's a minor thing but I wondered if you had any thoughts about 2nd gen women wrestlers generally. That Charlotte seems pretty cool as well, and Paige is 2nd gen as well.

Is this a good direction for women's wrestling in WWE to take? And what would you like to see in the future?

I'd actually much rather see second gen divas. Knowing that they're fathers were some of the all time greats, makes me want to take interest in them. More so than male second gen wrestlers. Unlike male second generation wrestlers, I feel like the divas don't have their fathers reputation to live up to.

Have her thrown off the top of the Hell In A Cell onto the announce tables. Instant best diva ever, they'll say.

Wasn't she obsessed with nipples in Beyond The Mat? If her submission finisher isn't a nipple twister, I'll be disappointed.

She's actually pretty attractive. Love dat ass. I was half expecting her to be fat and wearing a mask.

[Youtube]-TtF-8-Ga5E[/Youtube]

She's kind of cute. If she can wrestle half decent I wouldn't mind watching her.

She seems like she's pretty into Roman in this interview.

Wasn't she obsessed with nipples in Beyond The Mat? If her submission finisher isn't a nipple twister, I'll be disappointed.

Womandible Claw?

I'll be even more disappointed if Dean Ambrose wasn't her trainer. That dude knows the intricacies of all things nipple-related.

I hope this is true, Noelle seems like a big wrestling nerd and come on, she's gorgeous. She could end up good with some proper training I imagine.

I'm positive that she's being hired to lure back CM Punk.

"Hey Punk! We got a new batch of divas for ya including Foley's daughter."

cm-punk.jpg

Live Yáz;5016999 said:
Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy's Baby Girl

10598275_727063370693328_1805561282_a.jpg

Hard to see here, but she's already got a t-shirt for sale with that very slogan. I suggested "Dude's Lovechild," but Noelle doesn't respond well to stalkers.

I like her when she appears on Cheap Heat, and think she'd be a good broadcaster/interviewer if the in-ring never takes off. I remember seeing her on Wife Swap and being like "no way that's the little girl from Beyond the Mat!" It made me feel old and horny and creepy. If she makes it to TV then I look forward to feeling that way on a weekly basis.

10598275_727063370693328_1805561282_a.jpg

Hard to see here, but she's already got a t-shirt for sale with that very slogan. I suggested "Dude's Lovechild," but Noelle doesn't respond well to stalkers.

I like her when she appears on Cheap Heat, and think she'd be a good broadcaster/interviewer if the in-ring never takes off. I remember seeing her on Wife Swap and being like "no way that's the little girl from Beyond the Mat!" It made me feel old and horny and creepy. If she makes it to TV then I look forward to feeling that way on a weekly basis.

Dude she is only like 3 or 4 years younger than me but I feel like Gary Glitter creeping on her Instagram.

Sure she is hot now, but what happens when Vince writes it into her contract that she has to lose an ear, grow a beard & call herself Foley Lovejack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back