Luther You Fucking Cunt

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
You got me. You got me good man. :lmao:

Nice one dude, really. Touche. Glad to see you aren't batshit crazy though. I was going to rip your throat out if you really gave Awesome-Tanaka a C- and the show a D. Rip. Your. Throat. Out.

Going to do 2006? Bit of a step down from the previous year, but the main event is fucking epic, one of the best Cena matches ever IMO.

Yeah on 2006. The eventual goal is every PPV by all of the 4 major companies but that could take at least 6 months.

That's gonna take awhile.

I'm still watching through the Attitude Era, every damn WWF program (except for Shotgun Saturday Night because good luck finding that and who the fuck cares?). I've reached the awesome 1-4-99 episode of Raw, I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the awesomeness that was achieved on that night.

Man, watching these old Raws, they just blow the modern product so badly out of the water. It's insane how entertaining these shows are, and it's awesome reliving childhood memories and marking out. I can't wait until I get to Billy Gunn's heel turn and KOTR victory, I was such a mark for him as a kid and that was like the greatest shit ever to me.

Yeah, because you have no life and are insane. Luckily, I'm in the same boat.

You party animal.

Think I'll eat some Ambien and drift off to the 1-11-99 Raw. Or maybe some TNG.

Go with TNG, X. And, hopefully there's not a bunch of Wesley.

Lol I don't mind Wesley actually, I always liked Wil Wheaton from Stand By Me.

Note to self: don't watch Star Trek ever.

Note to self: make a sequel to 3 Guys 1 Hammer starring KB.

I would if I had the second season of TOS dude. I figure I'll just wait until I get a Blu-Ray player because of all TOS seasons being remastered and upgraded to HD.

Nah, I'm watching this episode right now, which is one of my all time favorites of any of the Trek series:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_of_Mind_(TNG_episode)

That episode is proof that modern Family Guy does not totally suck. That episode was all kinds of wonderful.

LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

KKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back