• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Luna Vachon's last feud?

#hamler

That's all folks.
cutluna.png

Continuing my series with recently passed former WWE diva Luna Vachon.

Luna Vachon recently passed at the age of 48. She was know for her trademark mohawk and face paint. She was dominate and didn't have the look of most divas at the time. She made it possible for divas without looks to be considered diva material. Luna served as a role model for numerous WWE divas and TNA Knockouts today. In fact, she was asked to lead EV2.0 with Tommy Dreamer just months before her passing. Luna was 48, and usually most wrestlers would have retired by then. Luna did in 2007 in the independents.

What I want to know, if Luna Vachon was still around today, and had never retired, who would you want her last feud to be with? One final send off. Can be any Knockout in TNA or any Diva in WWE. This edition of my series, is NOT limited to current roster.

So lets have it...

-Who would you like to have seen Luna Vachon feud with for the very last time before she retired?

-Where would this match take place and what kind of send off would she receive?

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER​

I was originally gonna say Daffney but since it's retirement, she'd want someone more high profile, so either Tara or Madison Rayne since they have similar types of gimmicks to Luna. Tara carrying a Spider around and being insane back in WWE, Madison Rayne always screaming like a mad cow but I'd say Madison Rayne more as she's pretty much the top heel diva in TNA atm, she's "killed" off two careers in Roxi & Tara and not that this is important but they're around the same height.

I'm going to agree with Mr. Amazing on this one. I would say it would have too be certainly tara firstly, but if not her somebody else who is the best at what she does, perhaps how about beth phoenix? Those two non-typical divas would have been interesting to watch in a match don't you thinki. Luna's aggression and beth's raw power being a modern day chyna who can wrestle well. Yeah in fact I'd have to change my vote to beth phoenix, shes good for anybody to feud with.

Since someone already said Tara, I would have liked to have seen Luna Vachon vs. Trish Stratus. Vachon is pretty much the antithesis of everything Trish Stratus was. Stratus was a blonde beauty who had an angelic voice and always came off as a competitor. Luna Vachon was like a vicious animal at times, had the voice of a chain smoker, and wouldn't mind ripping your eye balls out, putting them between her lips, and mocking you all at the same time.

I would have the match take place as a special attraction on Monday Night Raw. As much as I hate the guest host concept, the likely scenario to put the two together would be to have Trish Stratus guest host the show. Trish would go on to say she's done it all, and she felt like she had nothing left to prove in the ring. She'd thank the fans, and then, Luna would come out of the audience, make up and all. Luna would say she's retiring as well and challenge Trish to face the baddest ***** in wrestling history. Trish would reiterate that she has nothing left to prove, and she would even give Luna credit and say "You've had a good career..." Then, Luna would attack Trish and be pulled off by agents and referees. As Luna is being handcuffed and sent away, Trish would say "Hold on. You want me, Luna? You got it."

The match would be a good 8 minute match on Raw during the 5th or 6th quarter of the show. Luna would take at Trish like a brawler, picking apart Trish's hair, smashing her head against the canvas, screaming at the referee in all of its glory. Then Trish would start hitting her moves, getting the crowd riled up as only Trish could back in the day. Trish goes to hit the Stratusfaction off the ropes and Luna reverses it into a back suplex. Then, Luna goes out for a steel chair. The referee stops Luna from hitting Trish, and while Luna is arguing with the ref, Trish rolls her up for the victory. Post match, Luna attacks the referee. Cue the agents and other referees to come out and contain Luna. The last image of Luna Vachon the world would see is her kicking and screaming all the way to the back, yelling in the classic Vachon tongue one last time at the audience and the officials.

That's the way I would give Luna Vachon her final sendoff.

RIP Luna.

I think it would have been interesting to see Luna work with Nattie Hart. Both are good workers and second generation gals who could make it look good in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back