Lucha Libre: AAA Heroes del Ring

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
I can't believe nobody's talked about this yet... but AAA has made a video game that is set to release in literally 20 days from now. The game is made by Konami (you know the people who make those kick ass Metal Gear games).

The game looks a lot like TNA iMPACT from the previews, but also looks to be a lot more fun. Featuring stars like Jack Evans, La Parka, Mesias, and more this game looks to be a nice little rival to the WWE and TNA game franchises.

Anybody else looking to get this game? I've got it on reserve for the PSP and will definitely be there to pick it up on launch.

i would like to get it just because it has Jack Evans in it... unfortently i dont watch AAA, speak spanish or know many wrestlers... nor do i think many other americans do

I'm looking forward to it but more than anything i'm looking forward to seeing the divas in it especially Sexi Star(If she's in it). I'm loving Jack Evans in it and does anyone know if Teddy Hart is in it? The only problem with the game is that Smackdown vs RAW 2011 is out 2 weeks after which might make every wrestling fan buy it instead and have AAA not make alot out of this.

Still the control the graphics are pretty good and the in-ring action looks better than TNA and WWE's systems.

I'm interested to see Mesias on there b/c he's my favorite wrestler in AAA right now. I saw the previews and it looks to be an improved version of TNA Impact which I liked too. I wonder what type of matches will be on the game though.

I would say this game will be like the TNA game. There will most likely only be one game, not a series. I will probably buy this somewhere down the line, but only time will tell. Here's hoping that it is a success

Is vampiro gonna be ion this? That will bring me to buying it alone. This game won't sell I can tell you that right now...

I saw a video of the gameplay. It honestly looks like shit. I preordered it though so I can get one of the lucha libre masks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back