Low Ki Announces His Retirement

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to a story at wrestlinginc.com, indy star Low Ki, otherwise known as Senshi in TNA and Kaval in WWE announced his retirement from pro wrestling. Sometime today, probably in the late afternoon at some point, he sent out a Tweet:

"Due to @alljapan_pw not honoring their contractual obligations of medical care after being injured in AJPW, I'm retiring from Pro Wrestling."

I remember reading, last week I believe it was, that he'd been injured in mid September after suffering an abdominal injury. I'm assuming that it's some sort extremely serious muscle tear, though I don't know if that's the case. Definitely surprising to hear him announce his retirement. Going by the Tweet, it sounds like he just can't afford the medical care he needs.

Gee, the shoot fighter got injured and forced to retire at an early age. Go figure. I'd feel worse for him if it weren't for the carelessness he and other stiff workers like him love to display. I'd love to hear what medical obligations AJPW had though.

Just did a write-up about this to discover that Low-Ki is the only person to have actively competed in every major North American and Japanese promotion in the last decade. Hes wrestled for WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, AJPW and Pro Wrestling NOAH. Of course hes had falling outs with at least four of those from what I know and oddly one is not WWE. Well at least I got to see what he was packin' and his reasoning for being total nonstop action.

I am obviously questioning his attitude right now. I am not saying his injuries aren't serious, I'm just saying he is a whiner. In WWE he was upset because he wasn't being pushed fast enough. He has had similar issues in other promotions. I'm not saying that he isn't talented, he is one of the most talented wrestlers I have ever seen. I'm just saying stop blaming promoters because you are careless in the ring. If he is legit retired, then I seriously don't care. Toodles Low Ki

Great GREAT talent. Made you believe he was his character (by most accounts I've read he believed it too). Lots of intensity in the ring, like a ninja Benoit. Too bad he was, allegedly, a self serving piece of shit. He could have gone a lot further had he played his cards right and not taken himself too seriously when he had no leverage..

If he really is retired now, hate to see him retire. My question is at some point is he gonna come out of retirement at or is he gonna stay fully retired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back