• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lose the DAMN WHEELCHAIR!!!

SJM12492

SAVE_US.Y2J
I, as I believe everyone else is, am getting sick and tired with Vickie Guerreo and her stupid wheelchair, it's so obvious that she doesn't need it and probably wouldn't ever need it! Yeah, she's a heel... But I believe when we watch heels, although we hate them, we RESPECT them. With Vickie, it's like there is absolutly NOTHING there, she just pisses people off with her "Excuse Me!"s...
I think that she's rode the WWE train long enough and it's bad enough that she's been promoted to GM of the flagship show, RAW.
Also, this is not doing any justice to Chavo. Chavo is a great wrestler, athlete and a great heel on the mike too. But to hve him just hanging around to push Vickie around is just insulting in my opinion.

Well, the only thing I can look forward too at this point, is to have Vickie get some legal mom-bo-jumbo happen to her where Charvo turns face and ends up over-throwing Vickie as RAW GM. Appointed by the board of directors or something...

What do you guys think?

I think you are confused. She doesn't need the wheelchair, she knows it, we know it. It's a gimmick to make you hate her all the more.

You don't like her voice? Well that's why she's not a good guy. She's a brilliant heel, I'm yet to see anybody like her. People appreciate how annoying she is and how well she does her job but that's it.

Chavo is shit. He had his big run with Benoit. He blew it. Nobody cared.

I think Vikie is a great heel, good mic skills and a great understanding of the bussiness. I would give her a littile time to see what she can do as the GM OF RAW! I wouldn't underestimate her abilities:)

What I'm wondering is what a woman in Vickie's condition is doing wandering around so often without her neck brace. That could be dangerous.

Vickie should be Women or Divas champion eventually. It would really liven up either division. I heard she was getting training, so who knows... :)

Yea I can't stand it. It's so stupid. She even gets up out of the wheelchair and walks around or interferes in one of Edge's matches, so I think ALL the fans can see she doesn't need it. Since she's a heel, the WWE wants the illusion that she's faking, or just taking it too seriously... But yea, it's gay. Now when Kurt Angle was GM of SD and Big Show chokeslammed him off a balcony, he had a brace and cast and he was never seen walking around. That's an injury for a wheelchair, and when he was 'healed' and screwed Eddie Guerrero in his match, the fans didn't see it coming. That's a good use for a wheelchair in the WWE. Vickie's is just pathedic.

Did we all hate Bob Orton, Jr., as well? Same deal, IMO.

Bob frequently milked his injury (which was believed by the fans to be fake) so he could use his arm cast for an advantage. Vickie is just borrowing a great page from a Hall of Famer's book.

I think you are confused. She doesn't need the wheelchair, she knows it, we know it. It's a gimmick to make you hate her all the more.

You don't like her voice? Well that's why she's not a good guy. She's a brilliant heel, I'm yet to see anybody like her. People appreciate how annoying she is and how well she does her job but that's it.

Chavo is shit. He had his big run with Benoit. He blew it. Nobody cared.

Chavo had an ok run with the ECW title, the fact that he has been assigned to as the prop pushing Vicky around, Vicky is actually worth more as a heel then Chavo is any day of the week, you can actually here hear being bood out of the building by the fans, she is the best heel in the business today

I, as I believe everyone else is,
Really? What am I thinking right now?
am getting sick and tired with Vickie Guerreo and her stupid wheelchair, it's so obvious that she doesn't need it and probably wouldn't ever need it!
how do you know? Edge might be that damn good in bed and thats why she is in it sometimes.
Yeah, she's a heel... But I believe when we watch heels, although we hate them, we RESPECT them.
Not really. She plays the heel part perfectly. So well in fact that she don't need to be respected. She isn't competeing for the championship, so who needs respect?
With Vickie, it's like there is absolutly NOTHING there, she just pisses people off with her "Excuse Me!"s...
If thats true, then fuck she must be good. Saying two words, can make her hated, then she was born to be a heel. The wheel chair gives her that extra touch. I bet, you always think I wonder if she will be in it tonight before it airs, Am I right?
I think that she's rode the WWE train long enough and it's bad enough that she's been promoted to GM of the flagship show, RAW.
So because you hate her (like you should) you think she isn't oing a good enough job? Listen to yourself man.
Also,chavo is a great wrestler, athlete and a great heel on the mike too.
:lmao: your funny. I'm consiering quoting that.
But to hve him just hanging around to push Vickie around is just insulting in my opinion.
Chavo is lucky he even has a job with the WWE still. He should of been gone years ago.

I like Chavo. He draws good heat. When he's had the chance to wrestle at length with Punk and Rey, it's been fantastic. I wish he wasn't a joke and they could find someone else to push the wheelchar.

But as much as I don't like Chavo being used that way, I still wouldn't get rid of the wheelchair. It's a great gimmick, and only puts more heat on her. Eventually, when she's no longer GM (or still is... whatever), her and the wheelchair need to manage an up-and-coming heel. It would be a big boost for someone involved with Edge and Show to be helping a newcomer.

Vicky is training to wrestle and she is loosing weight i heard, i think they are hiding how big she is until she is slimmer. But it's not a rumor that she is being trained finly is training her...so when will she make her debut who knows. She is a good heel i can't stand her but she has the skills..I would love to see her turn on edge..even though i like edge but i like the story's and the wrestling..

I agree that the wheelchair routine is getting really old. What is this, the third time now?

So, Vickie has been in a wheel chair three times and a neck brace once, if my memory serves me correctly.

They really need to give us some new character direction with her, as she has gotten to the point where she is extremely, extremely stale as an on-screen persona.

That wheelchair is heat bro. It's good for the company.

I think there is "good heat" ... and "change the channel heat", though. As has been stated in the thread, this seems to be "change the channel heat" for a lot of people, which is not a good thing.

All heat is the same to me. Edge and Jericho get the same heat as Vickie but we don't notice because Edge and Jericho get praised on here. I think boos are boos and most casuals hate them all the same. Vickie's heat, while nuclear, is just heat. We can't take the IWC's general opinion too seriously, right? :)

I still think putting her heat on a new heel eventually is the way to go. There is life left in this gimmick's use.

I don't mind it. It seems to be an on-going gag with her character; every time she regains the ability to walk, she gets beat up by someone and ends up back in it. It's kinda funny, and having her get out of it to interfere in matches only gets her more heat which is okay, because she's a heel. Not that she needs any more heat; the only person getting more than her is the Human Torch.

If a wheelchair can get that much heat, they should take Vickie to the next level and stick her on a hoveround. I can hear the boos now :)

Nah, the wheel chair is epic, and is an integral part of her character. Its supposed to be annoying. Remember Cornette and his neck brace? Fuji and the cane? Orton and the arm cast? Same shit. Although a hoover-round would be funnier. But then Chavo would have a diminished role. The wheel chair should definately stay.

"Hoover-round"? Like one of those motorized scooters? Or a "power-chair"?

The wheel-chair is awesome, IMO. It made you make a post about how annoying it is...so it's obviously doing the right trick. Do you REALLY want Vickie to make a face turn? No. She's the top heel in the business, and the wheelchair that she's been selling for over a year is part of the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back