Los Angeles to Las Vegas

Nitafrong

Póg mo thóin! :)
During August I will be finally visiting the United States with some friends. We will be flying into Los Angeles and out of Las Vegas. Does anyone have any advice on interesting things to visit in these or the surrounding areas? I know Las Vegas is meant to be particularly hot during this peroid so we will probably be pretty limited in what we can do there- Ireland doesn't really prepare us for actual good weather :p

Thats definately the plan for the end of the trip. Getting really rich is something I always planned on doing at some point in my life.

August 15th and 16th there will be WWE shows at the Staples Center. The 15th is Summerslam and is pricey, but the 16th is Raw live and cheap seats can be found.

Death Valley is always a hoot. Plenty of scenery to partake in. Then there is always West Hollywood, where nothing is what it seems.

Visit San Diego, check out the San Diego Zoo, get some Mexican food from any random hole in the wall restaurant.

Venice Beach, walk the boardwalk, check out muscle beach, its one of the most unique places in California.

Thanks for the advice guys, I will definately be checking some of those out- San Diego zoo as far as I recall is pretty famous. Disneyland might be a little expensive, and I am not the greatest fan of thrill rides. The studio tour could be good fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back