Looks like I picked the right time to start liking Undertaker

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
On the way next month is a new double feature WWE DVD on The Undertaker entitled “Dead or Alive”. The budget pack will contain two past Undertaker DVDs – He Buries Them Alive and Deadliest Matches, making this a 4 disc set.

It’s released in two weeks time on March 12th, and you can pre-order it now for only $10.45 over at this link.

deadoralive.jpg

Undertaker: He Buries Them Alive

Undertaker vs Undertaker
SummerSlam – August 29, 1994

Undertaker vs Kwang
Raw – August 30, 1994

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Jerry “The King” Lawler
Coliseum Video Exclusive – September, 1994

Undertaker vs Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart
Superstars – November 19, 1994

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Yokozuna
Survivor Series – November 23, 1994

The Undertaker’s Deadliest Matches

Disc 1

Body Bag Match
Undertaker vs Ultimate Warrior
Madison Square Garden – July 1, 1991

Coffin Match
Undertaker vs Kamala
Survivor Series – November 25, 1992

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Kama
SummerSlam – August 27, 1995

Casket Match
Undertaker vs King Mabel
In Your House – December 17, 1995

Undertaker vs Mankind
King of the Ring – June 23, 1996

Boiler Room Brawl
Undertaker vs Mankind
SummerSlam – August 18, 1996

Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Rock Bottom – December 13, 1998

Inferno Match
Undertaker vs Kane
Raw – February 22, 1999

Disc 2

Undertaker vs Big Show
Raw – May 3, 1999

WWE Championship Match
Undertaker vs Big Show
Raw – June 4, 1999

Concrete Crypt Match
Undertaker vs The Dudley Boys
The Great American Bash – June 27, 2004

Casket Match
Undertaker vs Heidenreich
Royal Rumble – January 30, 2005

1st Ever Handicap Casket Match
Undertaker vs Randy Orton & Cowboy Bob Orton
No Mercy – October 9, 2005

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs Randy Orton
Armageddon – December 18, 2005

Last Man Standing Match
Undertaker vs Great Khali
Smackdown – August 18, 2006

Disc 3

First Blood Match
Undertaker vs Mr Kennedy
Survivor Series – November 26, 2006

Last Ride Match
Undertaker vs Mr Kennedy
Armageddon – December 17, 2006

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Batista
Backlash – April 29, 2007

Undertaker vs Big Daddy V
Smackdown – January 25, 2008

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs Edge
SummerSlam – August 17, 2008

Steel Cage Match
Undertaker vs Big Show
Smackdown – December 5, 2008
Four discs of mostly horrible Undertaker matches, only two of which I've seen before? That $10.45 is burning a hole in my wallet!

Taker vs Warrior, Taker vs Mankind twice and Taker vs Batista are all matches I'd happily watch again, the rest meh. I'll never forgive him for all those shit matches vs Austin we had to endure though. Shit matches with Austin should be impossible.

I've got Buries Them Alive froma re-release in 2004. It's hosted by Ted DiBiase who does a wonderful job of hamming the entire thing up much to my hilarity. Also the match with Jerry Lawler is quite entertaining. I mean it's standard and somewhat shit, but pretty entertaining.

Isnt $10.45 about £6 or something?

Fuck it, for that kind of price I would snap this up in the UK. There are a few good matches on there, and I would expect to find others that I haven't seen that are decent.

Forget the Mabel match though, I loathe everything that fat lump of crap has ever done in his career. The fact he is a KOTR winner angers me.

I've got Buries Them Alive froma re-release in 2004. It's hosted by Ted DiBiase who does a wonderful job of hamming the entire thing up much to my hilarity. Also the match with Jerry Lawler is quite entertaining. I mean it's standard and somewhat shit, but pretty entertaining.

It's the first wrestling DVD I ever purchased. I've seen that thing way to many times.

The Undertaker VS Kwang?

KWANG?!?!

Are we really running out of Taker matches to put on DVD? I can't see how this could be possible, he's been alive for thousands of years, hasn't he?

The Undertaker VS Kwang?

KWANG?!?!

Are we really running out of Taker matches to put on DVD? I can't see how this could be possible, he's been alive for thousands of years, hasn't he?
Take into account that He Buries Them Alive was likely originally released in the mid 90s.

Looking forward to seeing my first Kwang match. No doubt.

Whats with liking Taker recently Coco? Have you reached a level of maturity I can only hope for? Is being unbiased better than blind hate?

I got some Undertaker DVD for free when I bought something I actually wanted a few years ago. It has him in a graveyard on the front. I've never watched it.

Whats with liking Taker recently Coco? Have you reached a level of maturity I can only hope for? Is being unbiased better than blind hate?
Hating things based on the unwarranted praise they get on the internet is exhausting. Instead of hating the game, I've decided to hate the player. Namely I Am Phenom, Dagger Dias, and probably Hamler.

So yes, maturity.

Hating things based on the unwarranted praise they get on the internet is exhausting. Instead of hating the game, I've decided to hate the player. Namely I Am Phenom, Dagger Dias, and probably Hamler.

So yes, maturity.

Agreed, I dont dislike him as much as I let on but the flack I used to get (either I am slipping or people are catching on) for pointing out his flaws with a little bit of added venom was amusing. I think Bret Hart has adopted the same approach with HHH. I think a lot of people are overrated though (Sting, Punk) but with them I put it aside and appreciate the performer, cant do it with Undertaker, so I am convinced there is something in it.

This release still isn't listed on Amazon.ca. I may have to cave and just buy myself a copy of Deadliest Matches, blurred WWF scratch logo and all.

Was it a Mania match where Taker got a little pink blood on his nose? To me he looked like he was in piglet costume and it was quite comical

I'm planning to open my copy of this soon. Hopefully the WWF scratch logo is uncensored. I'm a sucker for authenticity. Which makes it even odder that I'm an Undertaker fan.

I routinely buy shit wrestling DVD's or even ones I've seen multiple times before when I see them going for cheap. I'd seen Beyond the Mat a good three times when I bought it.

I routinely buy shit wrestling DVD's or even ones I've seen multiple times before when I see them going for cheap. I'd seen Beyond the Mat a good three times when I bought it.

Beyond the Mat is a great documentary, i must have seen it about 10x now at least. The stuff with Foley's family at ringside when he is getting his skull caved in by Rock at the Rumble is hard to watch though

Beyond the Mat is a great documentary, i must have seen it about 10x now at least. The stuff with Foley's family at ringside when he is getting his skull caved in by Rock at the Rumble is hard to watch though

That shit makes me detest The Rock.

Taker vs Warrior, Taker vs Mankind twice and Taker vs Batista are all matches I'd happily watch again, the rest meh. I'll never forgive him for all those shit matches vs Austin we had to endure though. Shit matches with Austin should be impossible.

That still amazes me. Two greats, absolute legends who, just because, can't have a good match together at all. They're brutally horrible.

I have this DVD, the Undertaker vs Kama match was surprisely great! totally under rated.

So did anybody actually like the Boiler Room Brawl? I remember it being nominated for a MOTY Slammy, but that doesn't mean much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back