Looking For An Avatar

I gave it a shot.

ogiec9.png

With border:

fyit6h.png

KBlogo.png

Obviously can't compare to the ones these guys are racking up, but I figured I'd try anyways, it's worth the practice.

I also gave Lucy credit too, I figured she was getting unjustifiably left out in the other ones. I noticed that I probably should have made it "KB and Lucy's" instead, but I don't see it as important, unless you are actually considering using it, in that case I'd be happy to fix it up. I also added a border but it's not very noticeable, which is probably a good thing.

See what I mean, KB. Every man and his dog has turned out for your request :lmao:

See what I mean, KB. Every man and his dog has turned out for your request :lmao:

In fairness, I attempt something for nearly every thread I see requesting avs or sigs, not my fault they suck (you try it without opposable thumbs on your paws:lmao:).

In fairness, I attempt something for nearly every thread I see requesting avs or sigs, not my fault they suck (you try it without opposable thumbs on your paws:lmao:).

I wasn't attacking anyone. I'm just saying nowhere near as many people turn out for other people's requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back