Looking for a good wrestling management game

waylonmercy

In Waylon Mercy's Hands
I am looking for a wrestling management game where you run a smalltime promotion or any promotion for that matter and have to grow it. I don't want to book matches but would rather the game has someone who books for you depending on how much you pay them. Your wrestlers can sign contracts and you can run a wrestling school to train them or as they age up and get more match experience they become better in the ring.

Does such a game exist or anything remotely close? The above details was just my idea of what I am looking for and dont expect it to have all those features. The only thing I don't want to have to do is book matches like TNM or Wrestling Encore.

All help would be great appreciated.

Sounds like you should check out Extreme Warfare Revenge or Total Extreme Wrestling.

Both of these are probably the best Wrestling sim games on the net, and both are free. You are able to update the game to any time period you want (monthly updates are released regarding rosters, promotions etc.) and use any promotion you want, you can even start up your own backyard promotion.

As for booking matches, you do have to do a little bit of it, but it can be kept to a minimum. You have to organise feuds and book pay per views, but it is quite easy to hire a writer to book everything else. So all you will have to do is book a show once a month or so.

Both truly are fantastic games and you should check them out if you somehow have missed them all this time.

TEW has a free version and a pay version... the pay version is logically better and quite engrossing... I do find it a little chorsesome to play for more than an hour at a time but it's a great train commute type game...

Sounds like you'll like the new Universe Mode in Smackdown vs RAW 2011, you won't have to book the matches, plus you can sim or play them with top notch wrestling graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back