Create a Game

Derf

O.M.G.
Ever dream of actually creating a video game of some sort? Or maybe theres a game you want that don't exist? well why not share those ideas right here! Tell us, what kind of game is it that you want? what game would you create, or waht created? (Also, this is the games room, so no spamming please. Give details if possible)

---

Theres a few games I've always wanted. The first one is a GTA style game with online play. I don't mean like GTA4, where you can have Deathmatchs and such. I mean somthing like present day WOW. Where everyone is walking around at the same time, fighting, shit like that, only instead of in some castle age setting, it's more of as current day New York... or someplace like that. You could get jobs to make money. Act as a hitman. Get into gang wars. Prostitution. Races. Everything that GTA has to offer, but in a whole new online way.

The other game I'm waiting paitently is an RPG style, 3D, fully storied Super Mario game. I want a Mario game where you control Mario, only Mario, but not a level hoping game like they all have been so far. I want somthing like... Well, an RPG. I also want to see more interaction with ALOT more Mario charecters in a single game. Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Yoshi, The babys, Toadstool, these guys ain't getting nearly enough credit in Mario games. Give them credit in a game.

Anyways, what are your video game ideas?

Reactions: Ptd
I always liked the idea of an action game where you could go across the entire world,with the landscape modelled after the countries of the world.Sure it would take forever to make and to roam around the entire game,but imagine how awesome it would be to have a game where you could go around every city in the world,hopping on planes to do missions and stuff.I may be the only one,but I would love to go on a rampage across the five continents and the north and south pole in a videogame.It would be like a videogame version of Google Maps!

The above idea sounds awesome. travel the world killing people and go to your hometown on the game and blow up ur house lol be funny or even your school if your young. :p

I have always wanted a GTA style game but sort of mixed with fable or fable 2 (nov 2008 cant wait) but like a gta where if you killed a Mission Giver that would cut off a part of the game and introduce a new story. i like the idea of being your own man. maybe you could say "no i dont want to do these missions im gonna become my own boss start my own business and kill all the mission givers" something like that. GTA but with your choice on what missions you do, who you kill, respect as an evil or good guy. i would love a game like that.

I'm not so much creating a game as suggesting one. It's all pretty simple really. Everyone love GTA, and everyone is currently Batman crazy. It's so simple I don't know why it's not been done before. A free running Batman game. Gotham is an island. But an island with an asylum. As an addition island you can have Blüdhaven. And for a third possibly Metropolis, although I think two would be more than enough.

The Batman Begins game was shit. But it had some great ideas. To get past the fact Batman would only really use his vehicles you can also control villains.

Its obvious how to make a game...ok gta really you can just change clothes and make your own missions its easy. Or if you really want to make it totally different then just go n the internet and just download something dodgey of some website DUH so easy aint it

I'm not so much creating a game as suggesting one. It's all pretty simple really. Everyone love GTA, and everyone is currently Batman crazy. It's so simple I don't know why it's not been done before. A free running Batman game. Gotham is an island. But an island with an asylum. As an addition island you can have Blüdhaven. And for a third possibly Metropolis, although I think two would be more than enough.

The Batman Begins game was shit. But it had some great ideas. To get past the fact Batman would only really use his vehicles you can also control villains.

A GTA in Gotham would be ace and of course the option for Nightwing in Blüdhaven. I think Metropolis would be a bit too much because if you did that it would be more of a DC universe game. And with the upcoming DC universe game for the PS3/PC as an MMO there would be no point in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back