Lonely Virgil

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Have I just been missing the boat on this or what? I've never seen anyone talk about this on here.

I've become somewhat of a fan of Sam Roberts who some of you may know as the white guy with the afro that interviews wrestlers all the time on Youtube. He also works on Opie with Jim Norton (formerly Opie & Anthony) where the saga of lonely Virgil seems to have started.

[YOUTUBE]uq6-wAyJJNE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Ucgm61XJkxc[/YOUTUBE]

He also created this site:

lonelyvirgil.net

It's more of a meme than anything else. Basically Virgil is known to be the biggest mark for his own career in the history of wrestling. He seems to think he's the biggest star ever because he wrestled on a Wrestlemania and a Starrcade and is always trying to get money out of fans. I believe IC met him in a restaurant or something once and asked him for a picture. After they took it, Virgil said that would be $20 and IC didn't have it on him, so Virgil got mad at him.

He set up a table outside of a sporting goods store where he wasn't even invited and was harassing fans waiting in line for (I think) RVD. It's hilarious.

Buzz15.jpg

I know the second one was taken before the event was open. The others on the website, not so much.

Yep, ol' Virgil has been doing this for several years from the stories ice read. It's beyond sad, but he does bring it on himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back