Lollapalooza Thread

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
As the snow melts, the dead grass is finally digested by the earth, the days longer by the minute, summer approaches. And with summers height, comes another height, and that is music festivals. One festival that has seemed to have become fully revived is Lollapalooza. If you are unsure of what it is, briefly it is a Alternative music festival that takes place every year near Chicago, Illinois.

So come in here and discuss the concert this year, the report bands, if you are going to this three day orgy of alternativeness, or any issues with this grouping of groups.

Reported artists for the show are as follows:

Soundgarden- Last.fm app says they are playing at Lollapalooza 2010 on August 6th

Dates: August 6, 2010 – August 8, 2010[8]

Phoenix
The Flaming Lips
X Japan
Drive-By Truckers
Lady Gaga
Soundgarden
Dawes
Green Day
Yeasayer
The XX
Dirty Projectors
Arcade Fire
The Strokes
MGMT
Company of Thieves

The lineup is shaping up well. MGMT, The Strokes, Soundgarden, Green Day are all large draws who should help the festival be a success. I find it a little funny that Lady Gaga and Drive-By Truckers could be playing a concert together, bit of a shift in style to say the least.

I wont be going, awful far trip for a concert I have little interest in, but I am sure many in the midwest on this forum might think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back