• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lol

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
So, my best guy friend took me out for a meal tonight, so we could have a proper chat and everything. Was a good night. But half way through, some random girl just came up to him, asked his name and asked him on a date!

We're completely not together; but she didn't know that! I was sat at the side laughing so much. Because if he'd been with a girlfriend, she'd have actually killed this random girl.

So, wtf? Who would do that? :lmao:

I've been in a similar situation. Just abotu all of my friends are women and they're constantly getting hit on while we're out. Come to think of it that's how two of them met their current boyfriends. And the sig makes sense to me.

Girls are fuckin crazy like that. Ive had girls openly do provactive shit towards me when I was out with dates, or GFs.

depends. The last GF I had was kinda of a prissy rich girl, so she would just do some possesive shit like get all on me, or start making out and then stare the girl down LOL. My current GF would whip the shit out of (and has attempted to) during situations like that. If a girl is just on a date with you, they generally just see how YOU react, to see if your a peice of shit. If you play it off and dont make a big deal out of it, they usually dont either.

I've had a girl call my name, squeeze my ass and walk away calmly...

...All in front of my girlfriend at the time.

I once had a girl walk past me in school and slap my ass, and I was a shy little kid at the time, and I didn't know what to do. So I ran up passed her and SMACKED her ass as I ran by, and continued going. I later found out she slapped me as a dare, and was offended, and I was easily embarrassed at the time. That sucked. What were we talking about?

If I was with my girlfriend and a girl came up and did that, she better be fucking drop dead gorgeous.

And the only reason that matters is because it would determine how much I ridicule her. A knockout merely gets a displeasing verbal kick in the ass, and a troll would be lucky to get away from me without crying.

I once had a girl walk past me in school and slap my ass, and I was a shy little kid at the time, and I didn't know what to do. So I ran up passed her and SMACKED her ass as I ran by, and continued going. I later found out she slapped me as a dare, and was offended, and I was easily embarrassed at the time. That sucked. What were we talking about?

Is anyone else slowly falling in love with Derf? or Yoshi?

HAHA, lol. That must've been really awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back