Lockdown: X Division Xscape Match

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
X DIVISION XSCAPE MATCH FOR THE X CHAMPIONSHIP
Black Machismo vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Consequences Creed vs. Kiyoshi vs. (c) Suicide

Somebody please tell me what exactly an Xscape match is. I missed iMPACT this week, and apparently TNA announced 4 fucking matches in the one episode. Either that or they didn't mention any matches on the show, and just listed 4 fillers on their official website after the show finished. Probably the latter.

I still don't know who Kiyoshi is. I think I might know who he is, but he hasn't any hardly any impact on the show at all. He's still not a known name to me, which is his biggest problem. Shiek Abd... oh fuck it, I'm not listing his long name. Anyway, who he shouldn't win this match because he sucks, he has a poor gimmick and was in the X Division Title hunt not too long ago. Creed and Lethal don't have much of a chance. because they are basically a tag team. One week they are in the X Division, the next week they are competing for the tag team titles. TNA confuses me when they book these guys in 2 divisions in consequetive weeks. The same goes for Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. They aren't in this match though.

So I hope Suicide wins this. I haven't seen him wrestle much, so I can't really say he's been a good champion so far. It would help matters if I actually knew who was under his costume. But nonetheless, this match seems like a filler, but it will probably be one of the best matches on the night where Suicide wins and retains his X Division Championship.

What are your thoughts on this match up? Feel free to explain the rules to me of the Xscape Match. I'm assuming they have to escape the cage.

It's a match where they have eliminations and the final two have to escape. My bad, Xscape. I wonder if TNA are aware that their terminology is a good decade out of date. It'd be funny if they weren't.

I think Suicide will win.

I traded in my iMPACT game the other week, first game I've ever traded in. I also traded in Race Driver: Grid at the same time. For one game that's about 6 months old I got £12 for another I got £2. Guess which was iMPACT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back