Lockdown is TNA's chance to redeem theirself

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
After Wrestlemania a lot of people are disgusted with the WWE. I'm personally sickened by what they've been doing lately, so I'm hoping that TNA steps up their game at Lockdown and makes the fans realize how great TNA can be. If they go out and put on a great show I really think some fans would be willing to start supporting them over the WWE. But they really need to deliver their best ppv in ages for that to happen. But after looking at the card I think it could easily happen.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: The Motor City Machineguns(c) vs. The Latin American Xchange vs. No Limit
It should have just been MCMG vs LAX, but this match has a lot of promise. They're all very good tag teams, so I know they'll put on a good show. My only concern is that many people being in the cage could turn the match into a clusterfuck. But I have faith that wont happen.

Doomsday Chamber of Blood match: Abyss vs. Matt Morgan
It'll be a good big man match. I'm a big fan of Matt Morgan and Abyss, so I'm pretty confident that they'll put on a good show. I know that it's not going to be technical masterpiece, but it'll be a damn good brawl. Hopefully Morgan wins and starts a feuding with someone else like Rhyno.

3-Way Dance for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship: Awesome Kong (c) vs. Angelina Love vs. Taylor Wilde
It'll be good. I think the only reason that Taylor Wilde is in there is so Angelina Love can win the title without pinning Kong. I gurantee it'll be a great womens match filled with great spots and good wrestling. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Xscape match for the TNA X Division Championship: Suicide (c) vs. Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed vs. Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Kiyoshi
This is pretty meh in my opinon. They should've actually built up a actuall fucking feud for the X title for once, instead of just throwing the same five people in a different match. I'm sure it'll be good thou. Look for Suicide to retain by pulling off another crazy "suicide" dive.

Danny Bonaduce vs. Eric Young
It'll suck. But I'm sure that Eric Young can make it watchable. I'd mark out if Young actually won. It'll be entertaining regardless.

TNA World Tag Team and IWGP World Tag Team Championships: Beer Money, Inc.vs. Team 3D
I really like the build for this match. I know it's not gonna be that good, but it'll be okay. I'm pretty sure Team 3D will be winning the tag titles, but I'd rather see Beer Money retaining. Having the IWGP title on the line gives it a nice big match feel.

Lethal Lockdown: Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Booker T, and Kevin Nash) vs. Team Jarrett (Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, and TBA)
Lethal Lockdown will be awesome, as usuall. It'll have everything you can ask for in a wrestling match. high flying, technical wrestling, hardcore wrestling, and I gurantee AJ Styles will take a crazy bump. So everyone will be happy after watching it. I expect the Frontline to finally beat the Mafia and end the feud. If that dont happen Jeff Jarret will turn heel and join MEM.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Sting (c) vs. Mick Foley
This will probably be awesome. I have no idea why but for some reason I think both Foley and Sting are going to put on a hell of a show at lockdown. The build up has been pretty damn good, so I'm really excited for the match. Hopefully it lives up to my lofty expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back