• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lockdown: Cuffed In The Cage

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
CUFFED IN THE CAGE​
Latin American Xchange vs. Motor City Machineguns vs. Rock N' Rave Infection vs. Scott Steiner & Petey Williams vs. Eric Young & Kaz vs. Black Reign & Rellik

I haven't seen iMPACT so I've got to be honest, I don't know what the stipulation means. Althought I'm pretty certain that A) It's going to be stupid B) There is too many people involved C) There is no need for a gimmick on top of a gimmick D) TNA is the new WCW.

You have all that talent in one match. A match that will have too much shit going on. It'll probably be good, don't get me wrong. It'll certainly be entertaining. But damn it'll also be fucking stupid.

"Cuffed In the Cage" Match
There will be 11 sets of handcuffs inside the cage and a competitor is eliminated when he is cuffed. One competitor (NOT one team) will be the final victor.

This was on the main site. Why doesn't the competitor just leave the cage? So you're going to have several guys cuffed to the cage, obstructing peoples views of the match? JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST. THIS IS SO FUCKIN' STUPID. SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS.

I can't wait to see this btw.

And the thing is, the match doesn't even have a point. No number one contendership, no prize, nothing. It'll probably be entertaininly (stupid wise), but I can't believe TNA expect people to PAY to see this match.

My prediction, Scott Steiner and Petey Williams win, since Steiner is getting a title shot (I think) at Sacrifice.

so it's a handcuff elimination match. this sounds momumentally stupid. as jake said, why not just leave the cage. it's just going to rule out where the final wrestlers can go in the cage without getting attacked.

the gimmick sounds stupid, and quite fun at the same time. i reckon EY will end up cuffed between rellik and black reign and have that nervous breakdown he needs.

Remember what I said about the Lethal Lockdown match being too filled with 10 guys in one ring. Well this one (to my knowledge) will be 12 guys, starting in the same ring at the same time.

Seriously, why can't T.N.A. do a W.W.E. style turmoil match?! T.N.A. has decent Tag Teams, and this is a huge example of how deep their division is. Its not great, but its by leaps and bounds above the W.W.E.. so I ask, why screw them over in a pointless gimmick match?

T.N.A. for years have been taking gimmick matches and renaming them, or randomly making a billion that get used once, and half ultimately suck. This is likely gonna be a one time match that never gets used again, for at least well over a year.

The top choices to win this match are..

L.A.X.: Somehow they won a Tag Team title shot that they're never gonna get, so why not start packing on random wins to boot.

Scott Steiner/Petey Williams: iMPACT! was truly horrible for Petey Williams, who for the worst rip off gimmick in the world had to cut his hair completely off. If Williams doesn't get at least an X-Division Championship run out of this, as well as Steiner/Williams get the victory in this match.. then Williams hair loss is already serving no purpose.

Motor City Machineguns: Seriously, what happened to this team? For 6 monthes (more or less) they've been feuding non-stop with Team 3D. They won the overall feud in that rivalry.. and yet Team 3D gets a Main Event match spot, while the Guns have been jobbing to teams left and right? I just wanna know what they did to piss off whomever in creative.

Im thinking that either LAX get the win helping them to another title reign, or hopefully Petey and Steiner win with Steiner sacrificing himself and letting Petey get the win. It actually makes sense, we have seen Petey being handcuffed nearly every week and after being accepted by Steiner he will then handcuff himself to the cage.

If I were TNA I would of just made the match LAX vs MCMG in the cage. I would have put Kaz, EY, Reign, Relik, and the Rave Infection in some kind of dark match. I would have had Scott and Petey do their head shaving segment on PPV instead of sticking them in this dopy match. This and the Reverse Cage girls match will be the downpoints of the show. Besides the wacky gimmicks, this show will be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back