LMFAO! TNA rejects going to WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamehead

Championship Contender
At Monday night's triple Impact tapings in Orlando, former NWA champion Ron "The Truth" Killings and Monty Brown requested their releases from TNA. Terry Taylor tried to convince both to remain with the company, and at this point, nothing has been decided reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Brown's contract is set to expire soon, and he works as a personal trainer outside the wrestling business. As noted here before, WWE would certainly be interested if he became a free agent.

Killings would have options as well, as "The Truth" is over in Mexico and is wanted by AAA and Vampiro's new promotion, Revolution X Wrestling. There is also a rumor that WWE may consider bringing back Too Cool (Scotty Too Hotty and Brian Lawler), and would entertain the possibility of Killings joining the group. Killings isn't being pushed in TNA, and is upset that he was asked to job to A1 at a recent television taping.

Im gonna laugh at all the WWE marks that say WWE rejects are going to TNA. Well look at this! 2 TNA rejects, Monty Brown and Ron Killians are going to the WWE so the WWE marks can't use the excuse that TNA has WWE rejects when it's the WWE that are taking TNA's low-card rejects. Also WWE has taken Jeff HArdy so I don't think the WWE considers TNA full of rejects.

Lol What now WWE smarks? But seriously they will be sorely missed in TNA.

Killings deserved much more from TNA management than he got. If they'd given him a shot at maineventing around the time 3 Live Kru broke up I think he could've been a big, big star. His WWE stint was pretty forgettable, so most casual fans who would happen to catch some of iMPACT! wouldn't look down on TNA in the same way they might seeing Christian in the main event scene after seeing how WWE handled him, plus the comparison between him and John Cena would be very favorable to TNA since Killings can be booked to come across a lot more intense and edgy than Cena, he can cut great promos when hes given a chance and he'd seem a damn sight more exciting in the ring with his more cruiserweight-style offense, and he's not so small that it looks like he's out of his league and unrealistic facing heavyweights, which to be honest is probably the biggest thing that's stopped Christian becoming a major star.

It's a shame they've completely buried him in recent times, over the last few years he's gone from potential megastar to iMPACT! job-boy.

See, he WAS a huge main event star in TNA, and he has never really fizzled out of that light. Former two time heavyweight champ? Not many people can claim that.

Blizzard said:
Lol What now WWE smarks? But seriously they will be sorely missed in TNA.

Not really only Ron Killians cause he got pop from the crowd and he could wrestle. Monty Brown is a reject.

Oh and if people in TNA are rejects how come the WWE are doing this.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There has been informal contact made with both Road Dogg (now BG James) and Billy Gunn (Kip James) about coming back to WWE for the new DX. Road Dogg was directly approached about it, but both of them are under contract to TNA so it’s not happening.

This comes as a surprise to many as the two have publicly bashed WWE, specifically Triple H, multiple times in the past

Obivisly WWE does not think people in TNA are rejects since they are asking so much of them to go to the WWE

yeah,it does really suck that truth its going to leave, he was just starting to look really good and if any of you saw him in WWE it was terrible and should not happen again, TNA turned Ron The Truth Killings into a star, 2 Time NWA champ. Then They sold him to Shit For Bad talent like A1. Monty Brown on the other hand, Hell, WWE can have him. As for Jeff Hardy, its sad he left because TNA turned him into the Charismatic Enigma and gave him some of the sickest bumps ever.

gamehead said:
Oh and if people in TNA are rejects how come the WWE are doing this.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

There has been informal contact made with both Road Dogg (now BG James) and Billy Gunn (Kip James) about coming back to WWE for the new DX. Road Dogg was directly approached about it, but both of them are under contract to TNA so it’s not happening.

This comes as a surprise to many as the two have publicly bashed WWE, specifically Triple H, multiple times in the past

Obivisly WWE does not think people in TNA are rejects since they are asking so much of them to go to the WWE
Ahh fuck that would be awesome. Wtf Rejects? You people are stupid. I think Monty and Killings should bith go to WWE they would be great there.

DxFreak said:
Ahh fuck that would be awesome. Wtf Rejects? You people are stupid. I think Monty and Killings should bith go to WWE they would be great there.

Yeah cause TNA rejected them! I love using WWE marks arguments against them

TNA didnt reject them... They simply just dont know how to use either of them... I think if the WWE was smart they should put these two guys on a Tag Team... But I'm glad there goin to the WWE (If it all falls thru)

VinceRusso said:
Killings deserved much more from TNA management than he got. If they'd given him a shot at maineventing around the time 3 Live Kru broke up I think he could've been a big, big star. His WWE stint was pretty forgettable, so most casual fans who would happen to catch some of iMPACT! wouldn't look down on TNA in the same way they might seeing Christian in the main event scene after seeing how WWE handled him, plus the comparison between him and John Cena would be very favorable to TNA since Killings can be booked to come across a lot more intense and edgy than Cena, he can cut great promos when hes given a chance and he'd seem a damn sight more exciting in the ring with his more cruiserweight-style offense, and he's not so small that it looks like he's out of his league and unrealistic facing heavyweights, which to be honest is probably the biggest thing that's stopped Christian becoming a major star.

It's a shame they've completely buried him in recent times, over the last few years he's gone from potential megastar to iMPACT! job-boy.

Anyone that looks down on Christian is in denial that he was the most underused wrestler in the history of wrestling when in WWE. As for your comment about Killings cutting great promos, I don't think that singing the same crappy rap song every time you're in the ring is a great promo. The guy can wrestle, but his mic skills are terrible.

Ron Killings and Monty Brown wont be missed. Brown has horrible mic skills and very,very catoonie,******ed promos that will get new TNA fans to change the channel. I don't believe the rumors the WWE are wanting him to wrestle for them. I think Ron Killings will just stick to indys. As the man is pushing 40. And is to old to start with the WWE.

Papi said:
Ron Killings and Monty Brown wont be missed. Brown has horrible mic skills and very,very catoonie,******ed promos that will get new TNA fans to change the channel. I don't believe the rumors the WWE are wanting him to wrestle for them. I think Ron Killings will just stick to indys. As the man is pushing 40. And is to old to start with the WWE.

errrrr.... granpapi from IWF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back