List of Characters revealed for Legends of Wrestlemania Game!

The roster is fine. If you put Savage & Demolition in this year then there's no reason to buy it next year. I was surprised The warrior made it tbh, he seems like somebody they could have used to push the next instalment.

The roster is fine. If you put Savage & Demolition in this year then there's no reason to buy it next year. I was surprised The warrior made it tbh, he seems like somebody they could have used to push the next instalment.
Has he been in Smackdown vs. Raw games before? I was thinking he had.

He was removed from Here Comes The Pain at the last minute I believe.

He just seems to have been thrown on the game, he's at least cover worthy.

The most ridiculous of all these? Arn Anderson is in, but Randy Savage is not.

I was more surprised that the Big Bossman was on there but no Razor Ramon or Diesel. You'd think Razor would get in based on the Ladder match with HBK alone.

Bossman is awesome, they should have added Akeem as well.

I have some fond memories of the Bossman as well, but seriously, him but no Razor?

Also, those who said this will be the worst WWE game ever obviously never played WWF Warzone. Where you only had to walk into the table at ringside to break it.

Followed by WWF Attitude where the commentators were the King and Shane McMahon, plus the unlockable bonus characters were Paul Bearer and Head. :lol:

It makes more sense to have Bossman over Diesel or Razor. He feuded with Hogan and most of the wrestlers are from the 80's.

I suspect the next one will involve more wrestlers like Diesel & Razor it'll be based mostly around mid 90's stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back